Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 26, 2021, 07:11 AM
    Vying for Scrooge of the year
    This is another one that if you did not know better you would think this is a satire written by the 'Onion' . But this clown is serious .

NORAD has had a tradition since 1955 of tracking Santa's progress on Christmas night . It is a fun exercise. The back story is here

NORAD's Santa Tracker began with a typo and a good sport : NPR

🔴 LIVE: Tracking Santa on Christmas Eve 2021 NORAD Santa Tracker 🎅 - YouTube

Light fluffy stuff right up there with Punxsutawney Phil the Ground hog looking for his shadow .

So what could possibly peeve off a joyless Scrooge from MSNBC ?

Well NORAD is the early warning system that would track nuclear missiles headed for the US . Their tracking Santa according to Hayes Brown sends the wrong signal because it links Santa with the US military ..

I kid you not .
    NORAD's Christmas Eve Santa Claus tracker needs to end (msnbc.com)

I wonder what he thinks about that elf on the shelf that spies on us ? American journalism has gone far since the days of 'Yes Virginia there is a Santa Claus '

Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus - Orlando Sentinel

I think MSNBC had better check up on Hayes Brown's Sanity Clause .

Check out some similar questions!

In the Christmas Carol, did the Spirit indicate there is no hope for Scrooge? [ 1 Answers ]

Was there no hope for Scrooge according to the Spirit?

Collecting from Scrooge [ 7 Answers ]

My son was owed money for delivering the newspaper. The plaintiff refused to pay or even negotiate when asked by the judge in a pretrial hearing. Almost two years later the court costs and awards have more than doubled the original claim. My son obtained a default judgement which was appealed....

6-year Indian Student, 1040EZ but claiming social security taxes from 5th year. [ 3 Answers ]

I've been in the States since 2001 (F-1 undergrad, then 1 year of F-1 OPT, and now with a new F-1 for grad school), 6 years so far and all at the same university in NYC. This will be my first year filing the 1040EZ, and I have a few Q's... Four questions: * Is the 1040EZ form the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.