Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2021, 11:53 AM
    They weren't bystanders. Innocent?
    Innocent bystanders don't typically point guns at people, kick them in the head, and beat them with a skateboard. That kind of does away with the "innocent" classification.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2021, 12:19 PM
    Darrell Brooks story is currently the lead on Foxnews.com. It's nowhere to be found on ABCnews.com, but they do still have up the story of the fruit-eating monkeys.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2021, 06:41 AM
    CNNs problem with Fredo is he got caught.

Column: Chris Cuomo's Lies Embarrassed CNN | Newsbusters

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer Silence [ 5 Answers ]

I did something by mistake on my PC and my sound has gone off. The speakers are indicating they are on but if I go into volume and adding back features when I come to audio it says there is no audio available. Strange? Can anyone tell me how I can get it back or where I have to go on my PC to do...

Suffers in Silence [ 2 Answers ]

So my friends have been telling me I have issues with "talking about my problems". My best friend since kindergarten has only seen me cry a few times, but knows I have mild depression. She tells me all the time how unhealthy it is to not cry when you need to, and such, but I don't really know what...

A Blow Out and Now Silence [ 8 Answers ]

Hi there. I wanted to get your perspectives on my situation. I am 42 and she is 40. We met 3 months ago and have been enjoying a pretty good relationship. We've noticed how well we can communicate and work through issues. We really enjoy each others time and we feel the buds of love forming. Its...

Akward silence [ 3 Answers ]

Before I ask a guy out We talk all of the time... we could talk 4 literally hours... But then after I ask him out I have no Idea what to talk about or what 2 say... I know he's really nice which is why I like him in the 1st place... but Im in 8th grade and he's omly in 7th... we don't get to...

His silence [ 8 Answers ]

Hi! This is my first time. I need to see if I am over reacting. I am in relationship with this guy for four years he says he wants to marry me but keeps avoiding the final steps. Meanwhile I have on and off found text messages coming in from some stranger who addresses him as baboie and that...

View more questions Search