Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2021, 02:31 PM
    I was happy to do it!! Have a good evening.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2021, 07:10 AM
    Biden bans travelers from 8 African countries. Can only imagine what would have happened if Trump had done that. The cries of "racism" would have been ringing throughout the compliant liberal media.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 28, 2021, 02:26 PM
    Flashback

Yesterday, Donald Trump further diminished the United States in the eyes of the world by expanding his travel ban, placing new restrictions on the residents of six more nations that limit who is allowed to come to the United States.
    Three years ago, he took aim at Muslim-majority nations. This time, he targeted primarily African nations — including Nigeria, the largest economy and the most populous nation on the continent, and Sudan, a country striving to transition to civilian rule after decades of dictatorship. The “Muslim Ban,” this new “African Ban,” Trump’s atrocious asylum and refugee policies — they are all designed to make it harder for black and brown people to immigrate to the United States. It’s that simple. They are racist. They are xenophobic.
    Statement from Vice President Joe Biden on Donald Trump’s Expanded Travel Ban | by Joe Biden | Medium

It's amazing . I had to really search to find the other 7 African nations on the list . Such is the cover the compliant press gives Quid .

They are ,Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Lesotho, Eswatini, Mozambique and Malawi.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fake active white glutathione? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the original active white glutathione the 3 bars between 5 in 7 or the 2bars between 5 and 7 and capsules color is orange

Why do people call me fake... what is fake... [ 6 Answers ]

There are so many things that people want, I for one want things as well. But lately I've questioned things because I feel that the posibility of me faking what I want is just around the corner. That sounds weird, but I often ask myself what do I really want... when I hang with friends, I...

Is Active White L-glutathione really effective? (fake or not) [ 10 Answers ]

I just bought Active White L-Glutathione capsules just a couple of days ago for 1500 pesos. It was placed in a box. But before I took it, I wanted to be so sure so I searched for it and there's a lot sellers appeared. They only sells it for a very cheaper price (like 550 pesos) . I got confused,...

How do you get fake tan out of white trousers? Help! [ 2 Answers ]

This is a long shot I know but by any chance does anyone know if it is possible to get a pea sized stain of fake tan out of white trousers??

Punishment in using fake name and fake passport [ 1 Answers ]

My husband change his name so he can married another woman which working in italy. I am eager to know what proper action I need to take for them. Thank you...

View more questions Search