Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2024, 05:30 AM
    Seems like that is a concept that was mentioned here on a number of occasions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

herr Donald Herbert Hoover Smoot Hawley Trump [ 88 Answers ]

In March 2002, President George W. Bush imposed a 30% tariff on Chinese steel. The results were chaotic. The tariffs boosted the overall prices of steel and cost the U.S. 200,000 jobs in businesses that buy steel, representing $4 billion in lost wages. ...

herr Donald is having a bad week [ 105 Answers ]

sorry can't defend...... 1. signing a budget that increases spending more than the emperor ever dreamed of proposing . 2.the whole idea of assembling our military might and parading it down Pennsylvania Ave. 3. Not releasing the Schiff memo after releasing the Nunes memo .What could possibly be...

Non-compliant executor of a will. [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I have no idea where to begin or if I am in the right place so I apologize in advance if I am not. In Feb 2003 my Grandmother, my mother's mother, passed away. In her will it stated I would receive a ring set when I turned 25. This set is what my father, who is also now deceased, gave to my...

Handicap compliant [ 10 Answers ]

I have found a business that is not handicapped friendly. It is difficult to enter and leave the building, there is a large step in the floor that I cannot negotiate, no handicapped parking and the restroom is too small for me and my wheel chair.:( It is a very small family business and I am...

Being compliant with hippa [ 2 Answers ]

Is it illegal to place a hidden flag on a client's chart to protect the associates that are working with infectious and contagious diseased patients?

View more questions Search