Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2021, 01:03 PM
    Democrat fantasies
    ok let's review .... the Dems and the compliant press have spun the narrative that 1/6 was a pre-planned insurrection by a group of Trump led traitors who planned to attack the Capitol and kidnap and murder elected officials in a coup attempt .

They must be shocked shocked that so far Garland and the Quid DOJ have indicted a total of zero people with criminal charges even remotely related the their fantasy narrative .

Then there was in Mueller we trust . I saw the tee shirts so don't tell me the left wasn't cheerleading for Inspector Javert to take the whole Trump team down for colluding with Russia to steal the 2016 election . Then Mueller took the stand to testify before Congress . Under oath he admitted that after an extensive investigation ,he could find no evidence to back up such charges . He closed out his investigation without charging anyone with anything related to the conspiracy the Dems had hatched . He charged a bunch of people with unrelated violations of not dotting their i's and crossing their t's when disclosing business relations with foreign nations .He also nailed a bunch of people he entrapped to make a process crime . But no one was charged with the essential fantasy the Dems concocted .

Adam Schiff-head has written a book that takes out the long knife to Mueller . He claims Mueller suffers from senility (sorta like Quid ) . He says in the book that when Mueller testified it was "heartbreaking " to see him try to answer basic questions . He writes
    “Had I known how much he had changed, I would not have pursued his testimony with such vigor—in fact, I would not have pursued it at all ”

He turned out to not be quite the white knight in their fantasies so it it time to discredit and discard .

jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2021, 04:51 PM
    Adam Schiff-head has written a book that takes out the long knife to Mueller . He claims Mueller suffers from senility (sorta like Quid ) . He says in the book that when Mueller testified it was "heartbreaking " to see him try to answer basic questions . He writes
    “Had I known how much he had changed, I would not have pursued his testimony with such vigor—in fact, I would not have pursued it at all ”
    Schiff is a legend in his own mind.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fantasies [ 11 Answers ]

Brad isn't the first guy whom I wanted to really worship his penis with... but he is the first guy to actually like what I tell him and we started dating a while ago, but haven't done anything too deviant yet, and we are both divorcees from long marriages and grown children. My question/ issue...

Sexual fantasies about another man [ 23 Answers ]

My boyfriend and have I a good relationship... not everything is perfect but things between us are usually good and easy. We have a really great sex life. Everything is OK... I guess we've just passed the "honey moon phase". Lately I have been have sexual day dreams about a male co worker of...

What is it with fantasies? [ 4 Answers ]

I've encountered someone who talks about marriage and babies for the future with just knowing him in 3 months. My friend had an experience with something similar too. Why do men create this fantasy for women knowing very well most women want it without really knowing them?

Men and Fantasies [ 9 Answers ]

So this question is more so for men I think, or for women who have some experience in this area: My man claims he doesn't really have a fantasy. I know there has to be something in that dirty little mind of his, but the problem is figuring out what! We have had many talks about this, and while...

Fantasies, good or bad? [ 3 Answers ]

All right I always catch my sister talking to herself... she is not crazy! But I always find her talking to herself in the mirror fantasizing she is talking to some boy and making believe she is in certain situations. I know it is normal to fantasize but she is doing it so much! Thankfully she...

View more questions Search