Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cam2011 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2007, 10:48 AM
    Prank calls
    How do u trace number when its been blocked?
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Apr 23, 2007, 07:00 PM
    Contact your provider and report the calls to their security group.

Your provider will be tracking calls on their network for billing and airtime purposes. They should be able to trace the originating number if you can tell them the date and times of the calls to your cell. They can then block that number for you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 23, 2007, 08:29 PM
    Yes, you can not personally tract it, if it is harassment, you notify the police and the service provider.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who is listening to your calls? [ 3 Answers ]

I had someone tell me they could listen to anyone's cell phone call by using a scanner, is this true and if so does a cell phone use the same frequency every time a call is made?

Cold calls [ 3 Answers ]

How do I avoid getting brushed off.

Drunk calls [ 2 Answers ]

Heyy everybody... quick question... My boyfriend is currently in Panama City, FL for MTV's spring break with 12 of his friends. We've been seeing each other for about a year and serious for a few months. He was my best friend but we fell in love. Now I know he is obviously drinking being in...

Blocked calls [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way to block an incoming call on a cell phone? So you wouldn't even know the person was calling?

Should I answer his calls [ 10 Answers ]

My ex and I have been broken up for a few months now and I am not over him. He continues to call me to talk and find out how I am, and to tell me what's up with him. He has even told me he is seeing someone, so I don't understand why he even bothers calling. It hurts so much to talk to him....

View more questions Search