Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2021, 05:09 AM
    Evidently Walls Do Work
    Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors, who resigned as executive director of the group’s foundation amid criticism over her lavish lifestyle, has reportedly erected a fence and electric gate around her $1.4 million LA home.
    Photos published by the Daily Mail show the newly installed barriers at the 2,380-square-foot property, which Cullors, 37, closed on in March.
    Notice that no one suggested the wall would not work since, after all, people could simply dig under it.

BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors reportedly builds fence, gate around $1.4M home (nypost.com)

BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors erects '$35k' fence around new $1.4M house she bought with CASH | Daily Mail Online

Name:  WALL.JPG
Views: 30
Size:  73.3 KB
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2021, 03:15 AM
    I bet the property is also guarded by people with guns Where did the funds come from that built the house and fence ? Borrowing a page from the Reverend Jesse Jackson's shakedown act ? Booker T Washington predicted that hucksters would attempt to enrich themselves at the expense of the Blacks. BLM made it a national marketing model that corporate America eagerly embraced .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2021, 04:40 AM
    She claims the money came from book deals.

I wonder what the motive is for so many large corporations supporting the nonsense known as BLM. I wonder if it's fear of being accused of being racist or even facing boycotts.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2021, 06:07 AM
    Jesse Jackson started it . Al Sharpton took it to the next level . BLM franchised the shakedown .

If you a signed into 'Rumble'
    This video gives insight.

The Inside Scoop of How the BLM Shakedown Racket Works (rumble.com)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to work on my shower fixture but the walls are made of fiberglass [ 4 Answers ]

I need to work on my shower fixture but the walls are made of fiberglass and it seems it's a wall sorround one piece. Is there a way of working on this type of walls without braking or cutting it?

Does cat repellent really work to keep your cat from scratching the walls [ 1 Answers ]

My cat is really distroying my apt.he is scratching my walls. Is there a repellent that works at keeping him from scratchin my walls?

Are their any stud detectors that work on lath and plaster walls? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Zircon stud finder that works fairly well on sheetrock walls but even though it has a deep setting it is totally useless on plaster walls. I also have a good magnetic stud finder but it is generally not useful. Is there any alternative to drilling lots of tiny holes and then patching...

Legalities of neighbors to turn my water off to work in their home/cut walls to work? [ 9 Answers ]

My downstairs neighbor moved in 2 years ago. It seems like they don't realize we live in a 2 story condo not a custom home. One top another bottom. There are other questions I wish to ask as well. But first the male occupant is a handy man and has been doing lots of modifications to his home since...

24 year house with walls shaking, loud noises in walls, on roof, & cracking driveway [ 3 Answers ]

Our 24 year old house, 2 story, except 3 over the master bath and in the bonus room, has been making thunder-type noises (we had to call the police the other day). The home is on the market. We have also been told, 5 years ago, there may be a natural spring in our back yard. Our driveway, also has...

View more questions Search