Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DragonFire Posts: 20, Reputation: 5

Apr 21, 2007, 10:12 AM
    Guardian Angels
    I would love to be able to 'hear' my guardian angels. Sometimes I think I do hear them but then I'm not sure if its them or just my mind. How do you know when your guardian angel is talking to you?
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2007, 10:21 AM
    Maybe it's just a feeling of knowing and trusting your intuition.
    I've had a few instances where I've felt that I must have been protected by a guardian angel.
    Of course, there's was/is no real way of truly knowing, I feel that you just have to believe and have faith that they are always there with you.

Kae
    Wangdoodle Posts: 217, Reputation: 50

Apr 21, 2007, 07:55 PM
    Psalm 91:11-13 – “For God commands the angels to guard you in all your ways. With their hands they shall support you, lest you strike your foot against a stone. You shall tread upon the asp and the viper, trample the lion and the dragon." I just love that psalm! I've remember being told by a priest once when I was younger that he had asked his guardian angel to tell him his name. He said when he awoke in the morning a name just popped into his head. I've tried it but, I still have not heard my angel's voice. :( I think some times in the silence of the day, I can feal an influence. My two girls say there angel of God prayer everyday. And they talk about angels being with them a lot. Maybe, we need to have the faith of children.:)
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 22, 2007, 08:05 AM
    Having a guardian angel is a particular warm feeling in times of stress and bad times. I would always like to believe that my dad who has been golne for many years is this angel because it is he whom I feel in bad times in a comforting, peaceful way.
    Retrotia Posts: 163, Reputation: 19
    -

May 8, 2007, 02:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonFire
    I would love to be able to 'hear' my guardian angels. Sometimes I think I do hear them but then I'm not sure if its them or just my mind. How do you know when your guardian angel is talking to you?
    I don't think we are supposed to hear our guardian angels the way we hear our Lord. I was told that angels do not speak to us. Then I heard that angels only are allowed to announce their presence. Then I had some intense spiritual warfare one day- and Michael the Archangel announced his presence (he was ready to do battle on my behalf!) I knew it . I saw a picture of this angel in some friend's house when we were about 7. There was something about that picture- I had a feeling he was around in times of trouble especially.
    Anyway, what an awesome day when I received that revelation. I just knew it (probably in my spirit) all those times.
    But I have to say that it is the Lord that speaks to us- for the most part.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2007, 03:30 PM
    DragonFire,

"How do you know when your guardian angel is talking to you?"

I believe it has a lot to do with trusting your instincts, your intuition and your inner wisdom. If you find it disturbing simply ignore it and it will fade. And if you find it very, very disturbing have a chat with your doctor. On the other hand if you find it comforting then simply accept it for whatever you want it to be. The more you accept it the clearer it will become.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ghost or Guardian Angel? [ 22 Answers ]

I realize this is going to sound crazy, but I have to know whether anyone else has ever experienced anything like this, or if someone can help explain what's happening. I first experienced this just a couple of years ago while living in TX. I awoke in middle of the night to the sounds of snoring...

Guardian angels [ 2 Answers ]

What are Guardian angels and who is mine?

Legal guardian after 18 [ 2 Answers ]

I was given permanent custody of one of my daughters friends who was a teenager. Now that she is 19 what is my legal relationship to her? Can she still list me as next of kin for medical issues.

Generator for the house, Guardian? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all, I asked this question a long time ago, but it seems that I'm finally going to give in and buy one. I thought I could get away with just a portable generator, but after Wilma blew through South Florida, my house will not have power back until November 15th. Luckily, the weather is...

L.A. Angels [ 1 Answers ]

Sirs: My question is about a member of MLB called Vladimir Guerrero. I understand that He is from the Dominican Republic. I was wondering who His parents were, as it seems to be an unusual first name for a Spanish speaking country! It sounds like a Russian name to me or maybe...

View more questions Search