Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 25, 2021, 08:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Why are you so uncaring about the deaths of nearly a million unborn children a year? Of the two of us, only one is interested in seeing the dying stop.
    Then let's prevent those fetuses from even existing in the first place.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2021, 08:25 PM
    An evasion. That's like someone asking you, "How are we to deal with all of these poor kids who need to go to school?" You reply, "Let's prevent those poor kids from even existing in the first place." Well, that certainly doesn't address the problem anymore than you did. How you can be so stunningly unconcerned about innocent, defenseless human lives is just beyond me.

I'm done with this. It has, quite appropriately, been talked to death. Our positions are very clear.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 25, 2021, 08:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    An evasion.
    Nope, not at all. Birth control is definitely a problem, right? And that's a very fixable one. Why not shoot for the attainable goal?

Why are you bowing out when this discussion is finally beginning to make sense and reach a goal, maybe even a consensus?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Were our founders LIBS, and is the Constitution is a LIBERAL document?? [ 10 Answers ]

Hello. Well, OF COURSE, it is.. Read 'em and weep. ----- Would a right wing congress pass a law giving accused criminals a lawyer PAID for by the government??? Would a right wing congress pass a law that kept religion OUT of government?? Would a right wing congress pass a law that...

Employer makes derogatory and Incorrect statements regarding reason for termination [ 3 Answers ]

Here is something one of my neighbors asked me about over the weekend. Here is the Situation. They work for a bank. In a branch that had mostly business accounts... not many personal accounts... and not a lot of foot traffic. The Bank recently increased the quotas REQUIRED for selling...

Libs war on Christmas is in FULL swing [ 27 Answers ]

Hello: The War on Christmas is getting more brutal than ever this season. This time it isn't just pagan cashiers saying “Happy Holidays” instead of “Merry Christmas.” Those devious liberals are finding more and more subtle, insidious ways to piss off Christians... Senate Republicans are...

Incorrect twinning incorrect primary polarity [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to get my A/C running but it won't stay on for 30 seconds it comes on and cuts off. I checked the status light it was blinking rapid continuous incorrect twinning incorrect primary polarity what's wrong with this thing

Incorrect W2 [ 1 Answers ]

I received my W2 from my current employer around the end of February (Late, I know), and it was completely screwed up. Some of the fields were missing, some were only half filled in... So, they updated the accounting software, and now we have new ones (Recieved at the end of march... just keeps...

View more questions Search