Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2021, 04:33 AM
    State Department is shocked shocked !!
    It really is amazing how divorced from reality the Quid /Blinken State Department is .

The State Department on Tuesday expressed concerns over the makeup of the new interim Afghan government announced by the Taliban, including the lack of female leaders and the past actions of some of those appointed to top posts.

State Dept. voices concerns over all-male Taliban government | TheHill

What ? No women in the jihandist terrorist Taliban led Afghan government ???? Who woulda thunk it ?

“We have made clear our expectation that the Afghan people deserve an inclusive government,” the spokesperson added.

Nations that surrender have no serious business making demands .

The announced leaders come after the Taliban last month specifically called on women to join government offices in an apparent attempt to portray itself as a more moderate version of the group that previously enforced extreme laws on women and girls, including preventing them from going to school and barring them from leaving their homes unless they were accompanied by a man.

Gee the Taliban called for women to join the government while there were still coalition forces in the country. hmmmm .....maybe that was a ruse ?

The State Department spokesperson added Tuesday that the Biden administration will “continue to hold the Taliban to their commitments to allow safe passage for foreign nationals and Afghans with travel documents, including permitting flights currently ready to fly out of Afghanistan to agreed-upon onward destinations.

Maybe they could start by allowing safe passage for Americans still stranded and abandoned in country .

Maybe the State Dept should be more concerned with getting US citizens out .....oh yeah ,and in that the Taliban have begun slaughtering women than if they are allowing women into the government.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 8, 2021, 05:30 AM
    Tom, you just don't understand. The people in the Biden admin understand fully the importance of including women in this coming dictatorial regime that will be the government of Afghanistan. Ideally, some of those responsible for the coming executions and imprisonments will be women as well. It will be the ideal image of genuine equal opportunity!!

This was an amazing statement. "We have made clear our expectation that the Afghan people deserve an inclusive government." It's such an illustration of people who are living in a fantasy world, as though this new government cares one whit about what the U.S. expects to happen.
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2021, 06:01 AM
    Of course the easy solution for the Taliban would be to dress up a man covered from head to toe in black ;pretending to be a woman (that would satisfy the American woke crowd ) .Have that person declare devotion to radical Islamic jihad and Sharia law .Then give that person a Jen Psaki like propaganda role in the government .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 8, 2021, 06:16 AM
    Forget the "pretending" part. He could simply declare that he IS a woman.
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2021, 10:57 AM
    how woke of the Taliban if they did so,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wow I am shocked [ 4 Answers ]

I know this lady that quit her job ( working with her husband ) in a seafood shop just a few days ago. Well it was a night job and lastnight they had 21'000 pounds of crab to do which means he won't be home until about 3pm today after going in at 8pm lastnight and she had the nerve to say just now...

Got shocked by fan. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 3-speed Patton floor fan (made of metal, not plastic) that works great, here is my question. It has always worked great and still does, but one morning recently when I picked it up to move it, it shocked me. Now I'm not sure whether it's safe to use it or not. Also I am wondering what...

Shocked in shower [ 19 Answers ]

A few of you helped me out on my previous problem (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/electrical-lighting/fixing-open-neutral-253755.html) but now there's a new problem: After fixing my "open neutral" problem, I noticed that the outlet now read "open ground." I didn't think anything of it. This house...

Are you shocked by this? [ 5 Answers ]

How shocking is this? YouTube - Black or White something to think about

Shocked from car [ 3 Answers ]

After driving my car for a while whenever I touch any metallic object I get a shock... advise what's wrong with me?

View more questions Search