Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2021, 03:52 PM
    So which one gave birth ?
    This is weird and bizarre . The idea that he is an important cabinet member of Quid's regime makes it doubly disturbing .

Pete Buttigieg and his husband Chasten announce the birth of their twins - CNNPolitics

Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 7, 2021, 04:08 PM
    They also have given birth to two dogs, Truman and Buddy!

(Tom, you musta missed reading this sentence in your link: "The couple, who have been married since 2018, had been trying to adopt for a year, The Washington Post reported in July."

Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2021, 04:39 PM
    I didn't miss it at all. What is weird is them posing in a birthing bed as if one of them actually gave birth
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 7, 2021, 06:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    I didn't miss it at all. What is weird is them posing in a birthing bed as if one of them actually gave birth
    That's the FUN of adopting two babies! It helps set the scene and solidifies the parental relationship.
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2021, 03:03 AM
    It is sick ! It shows how much the Sec Transportation has lost touch with reality . It is childish play acting to pretend one of them actually birthed a baby . White cisgender male Pete is still trying to prove he is queer enough ,
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 8, 2021, 05:23 AM
    It is doubly sad for those two babies. To be condemned to be raised in such a perverse arrangement is a sad reflection on how little regard our culture has for the genuine welfare of children.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 8, 2021, 09:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    It is doubly sad for those two babies. To be condemned to be raised in such a perverse arrangement is a sad reflection on how little regard our culture has for the genuine welfare of children.
    Nothing sad about it. I know of far too many male-female marriages that are broken or have totally failed, leaving their children distraught and angry. My kind and generous gay legally married SIL and her very sweet wife years ago adopted a newborn baby boy who is now a wonderful (straight) young adult.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2021, 09:34 AM
    It is sick ! It shows how much the Sec Transportation has lost touch with reality . It is childish play acting to pretend one of them actually birthed a baby . White cisgender male Pete is still trying to prove he is queer enough ,
    Originally posted by Jlisenbe

What is sick are these two comments. Incredible homophobia. Your comments are disgusting.
    Uber Member

Sep 8, 2021, 09:42 AM
    What a thoughtful, well reasoned reply.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 8, 2021, 09:53 AM
    I have dear relatives and many wonderful friends who are in the LGBTQ+ community. God has been so good to me, has blessed me abundantly!
    Uber Member

Sep 8, 2021, 09:58 AM
    You really believe God is the author of that?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 8, 2021, 10:06 AM
    You really believe God is the author of that?
    Absolutely! And with His help I do my best to help them meet their needs and achieve their goals.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2021, 10:23 AM
    What a thoughtful, well reasoned reply.
    You get back what you offered. "sad", "perverse", "condemned". I repeat, disgusting and sick.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 8, 2021, 10:31 AM
    If a legally married man and woman took the same pose, holding newly adopted babies, would you make the same complaint, "It is childish play acting [sic] to pretend one of them actually birthed a baby"?
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2021, 10:41 AM
    you just have to know which definition of queer I was using .
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 8, 2021, 10:45 AM
    you just have to know which definition of queer I was using .
    And that was....
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2021, 10:55 AM
    either one applies here
    Queer could also mean strange. And it is very strange for 2 adult males to pose for a picture in a birthing bed. But you do know that the LGBTQXYZ community attacked Pete for not being gay enough during the campaign ? Homophobia implies a fear . That would make that an inaccurate assessment .
    Uber Member

Sep 8, 2021, 11:05 AM
    Absolutely! And with His help I do my best to help them meet their needs and achieve their goals.
    That's your opinion and you are welcome to it, but there is no indication of that in the Bible.

You get back what you offered. "sad", "perverse", "condemned". I repeat, disgusting and sick.
    I was referring to beliefs and ideas. You were referring to people. Big difference.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 8, 2021, 11:54 AM
    That's your opinion and you are welcome to it, but there is no indication of that in the Bible.
    Galatians 6:2 and Luke 10:27
    Uber Member

Sep 8, 2021, 12:30 PM
    Well, here they are. Gal. 6:2. "Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ."

Luke 10:27. He answered, “’Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’ and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’”

You said, "I have dear relatives and many wonderful friends who are in the LGBTQ+ community. God has been so good to me, has blessed me abundantly!"

I replied, "You really believe God is the author of that?"

So in what way do your two scriptures justify homosexual behavior? Perhaps my question was unclear?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dog already gave birth to one [ 11 Answers ]

I call around and the nearest one every one say is 2 hrs away and I would to have $1500 I have no way of getting there and I don't have $1500 I'm real worried about my dog right now I am massaging her belly and trying to move the pups around so they could come out. I don't know what else I can do.

Already gave birth to one. [ 1 Answers ]

She gave birth to one it was dead already at 9:50p last night and has not dropped any more and I feel at least 2 more is she going to be all right? Cause it is new years and I have no way to get her to Savanah or Charleston and we live in beaufort.

Just gave birth [ 1 Answers ]

I just gave birth to my son on September 1st, 2009. My husband and I have been having sex a lot. I am breastfeeding, and I have had one period but I have a really strong sense that I am pregnant. My lower abdomin is pretty swollen and I can't suck in my stomach like I could 2 weeks ago! What are...

Dog just gave birth [ 2 Answers ]

My dog just had four puppies three days ago but she won't eat anything but cheerios. I tried everything mixing the cheerios with dog food, dry and soft. My vet said she need all the food she can get because she is feeding the puppies. She needs to it other healthy stuff too. What can I do? Please...

View more questions Search