Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2021, 05:24 AM
    Happy Labor Day
    But in Quid's America it is better not to work. Unless this is some more Dem unintended consequences ,the truth is that government policy promotes NOT working .

Here are the facts based on the recent jobs report . Job growth fell by a half and was a third of what was expected .

Now get this ... there were 5-6 million Americans "unemployed " and there were over 10 million job openings. These aren't the low end burger flipper and retail jobs . These are construction ,factory worker , truck driver jobs that pay $50-$100 thousand a year plus benefits.

Economist Casey Mulligan of the University of Chicago has found that when all government benefits are totaled ,a family of four in blue states like New York and Connecticut and with two unemployed parents can receive up to $100,000 in $$ and other government gimmees .

And who pays for the gimmees (besides the monopoly money the government prints ) ? The people who are working foot the bill. . And what does Quid have in store for them ? He wants a $2 trillion tax hike ....

Labor day was created to honor the hard work of the American laborer . Now having a job is a fools bet .Change the name to 'Sucker's Day' .

Check out some similar questions!

Movie Happy happy [ 2 Answers ]

I've searching for the movie happy happy. I couldn't find the full movie anywhere in internet. Can anybody please help?

Can moving a cat in labor stop the labor? [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday while laying on the couch to take a nap, my cat came up and laid on my chest. I noticed she looked like she had been gaining weight, but was unaware of her being around any males. Suddenly she started 'talking'! I quickly turned her around, and there appeared to be a 'sac' coming...

She has to be happy in order to make me happy. [ 20 Answers ]

Around August 5th of last year, my girlfriend and I broke up for the first time. We spent the next two months on and off.. until we got back together in early October. Things have been great since then... until the last couple of days. I sensed that something was wrong, and today it was confirmed....

Happy Passover, Happy Easter! [ 22 Answers ]

I just wanted to wish all my friends on the board greetings for the spring season... If you're Jewish like my family, a very Happy Pesach and Good Seder! If you're Christian, a very Happy Easter! If you have some other religious practice that I've missed, please add it here if you like,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.