Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2021, 05:29 AM
    Good ole Twitter
    So Twitter has banned Donald Trump, but allows the Taliban to post away. It's just incredible.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...espond%20to%20
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2021, 03:10 AM
    Hamas and other extreme jihadist tweet freely . The Compost celebrates the Taliban's "strikingly sophisticated" social media prowess .

“For a group that espouses ancient moral codes, the Afghan Taliban has used strikingly sophisticated social media tactics to build political momentum and, now that they’re in power, to make a public case that they’re ready to lead a modern nation state after nearly 20 years of war,”
    Afghanistan Taliban long have used Twitter, WhatsApp as propaganda, governance tools - The Washington Post

They claim that Trump's tweets broke Twitter's hate speech rules and incited violence while the Taliban does not . Just wow !!

The Bee did a parody of this having Trump sneak back onto Twitter disguising himself as a Taliban named Donhammed Trumpistan ..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Twitter is sending messages to my phone, but I don't have a Twitter? [ 1 Answers ]

So, my Android has an obviously recycled phone number. But this is getting tiresome. I keep getting 40404 Test messages from a Twitter account. It's not spam. I've checked up these accounts, and they do exist. How can I make twitter stop sending me these messages? The messages are often, "Hey...

Is it a good sign my ex added me on twitter [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend of a year dumped me 3 weeks ago. We talked on the phone about it a week ago and he explained why he couldn't be with me, then we talked about normal things for awhile. He was quite talkative and didn't act like he wanted to get off. He even gave me advice about this guy I went on 2...

View more questions Search