Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2021, 04:45 AM
    Senator Majority leader Schmucky's scientific research
    United States Innovation and Competition Act of 2021 sponsored by the Schmuckster formerly known as the Endless Frontier Act, proposes spending on research such as artificial intelligence, high performance computing, and advanced manufacturing, and the commercialization of those technologies ..

S.1260 - 117th Congress (2021-2022): United States Innovation and Competition Act of 2021 | Congress.gov | Library of Congress

Sign me up !

Oh wait ;what does it really spend money on ?
    $357,000 to study "Cocaine and Risky Sex Habits of Quail" and $1.6 million for researching "Lizards on a Treadmill."
    Such vital research makes me want to spend hard earned money on scientific research <sarc>
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2021, 06:07 AM
    Why don't you research good government, it might be a revelation��
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2021, 04:52 AM
    Why don't you research good government, it might be a revelation��
    Point me in the right direction . Show me an example of 'good government ' .

That government is best which governs least .....Henry David Thoreau 'Civil Disobedience'
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Aug 7, 2021, 05:26 AM
    $357,000 to study "Cocaine and Risky Sex Habits of Quail" and $1.6 million for researching "Lizards on a Treadmill."
    Such vital research makes me want to spend hard earned money on scientific research <sarc>
    And we wonder why we have a 30 trillion dollar national debt.

Perhaps Clete likes the Aussie government because it doesn't cost him anything in income taxes? It's the ultimate deception. "We will take care of you."
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2021, 05:21 PM
    I like my government because it is more rational, more balanced, things actually happen here and every minister is responsible to the electorate and must answer for their actions in the parliament. No one is above the law

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Duncan MacDougall's Scientific Research on Soul Weight [ 1 Answers ]

About fifteen years ago, I saw a movie, in color, about a scientist who experimented with dying people's weight before and after death. The period was set in the early 1900s. The name of the scientist was Duncan MacDougall, but I can't for the life of me remember the name of this marvelous movie....

Groundbreaking scientific research of the day [ 5 Answers ]

Black-and-White TV: Nonverbal Racial Bias Found in Popular Television Shows Facial expressions and body language may reinforce racism Do we really need to look for every conceivable, remote possibility of an instance of racism, whether real or perceived? Or can we all just stop acting...

How does Senate Majority Leader, Harry Reid (D), get NY Times to tow the line? [ 2 Answers ]

Senator Reid is mad because 'the people' aren't being properly informed by his lap-puppies. There are Democrat defectors with regard to Reid and Obama's plans to keep gas prices high; they are agreeing with the GOP on energy exploration. What does he tell them? "Reporters tried to pin Reid...

Scientific research [ 2 Answers ]

What is scientific research or Assumptions in scientific method

View more questions Search