Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2021, 04:12 AM
    Cleveland baseball team cancels Native Americans
    The Cleveland baseball team formerly called the Indians have dropped the moniker and have replaced the name with the 'Guardians ' . To the city of Cleveland ,the Guardians are art deco statues of white guys with winged helmets guarding a bridge . Makes sense to me <sarc> .
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2021, 06:20 PM
    are there any "Indians" left in Ohio, which was "settled" centuries ago
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2021, 07:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    are there any "Indians" left in Ohio, which was "settled" centuries ago
    There are native Americans in every state.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Support for Native Americans [ 3 Answers ]

Why do Native Americans get lots of special treatment? They have special people help them in schools, they have special homes that only Natives can buy, and some businesses only help Natives. Isn't this kind of racist and why are we doing this? Does this mean we can make businesses that only help...

Native Americans [ 1 Answers ]

I am writing a paper on Native Americans and I do not know what to write it on. I was thinking either on the mistreatment of Native Americans from the United States. I am not sure. HELP. It has to do with American History and it is for a research paper. Thanks!

Native americans post revolutionary war [ 1 Answers ]

Starting with the end of the revolutionary war, discuss the role of native americans in the united states. Explore their continuing resistance to us federal policies and treaties . In your response be sure to examine how westward migration affected native american culture and society. Any responses...

Native Americans [ 1 Answers ]

What is a current issue between Native Americans and the federal government? Identify the legislation that you think is linked to the issue, and explain why you think there is a connection.

View more questions Search