Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2021, 09:05 AM
    You think you do. That's the dangerous part.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2021, 04:11 PM
    There is nothing more dangerous than you
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2021, 04:43 AM
    Feb 20 last year ; Trump reached a deal with the Taliban that would lead to US withdrawal. The US military under Chair Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley decided to overturn the authority of the elected Commander in Chief . The word went out that the deal was contingent on the "conditions on the ground" . The military then went out of it's way to undermine the deal according to direct testimony to Congress by CentCom commander Kenneth MacKenzie. The Pentagon launched more than 30 drone attacks and eight night raids led by Special Operations forces against the Taliban effectively killing a peaceful withdrawal . Milley then told Trump that it would only be possible to remove half the US troops to maintain the deal that he had just effectively undermined .
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2021, 06:53 AM
    There is another mad dog out there on the battle field

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have original part # for a Lomart top connector but it doesn't match the part [ 1 Answers ]

I have the original part # for a Lomart top connector but doesn't match any Part number in the parts list

What do I do to make the remote work again for the light part of the fan? [ 3 Answers ]

Light bulbs are good and the fan works great with the remote. The light sensor indicator works on the remote but will no longer turn on the light. It was working fine and one day stopped.

We want to make use of the underground part of the house which is lower than the hous [ 1 Answers ]

We want to make use of the underground part of the house which is lower than the house' septic tank. Is it safe to bulid a septic tank directly under the concrete floor of the house and how is it safelydone under this condition?thanks

The Miracle of Love: How to make your marriage work?Part 1 [ 12 Answers ]

You and your spouse may have different love languages. There are five love languages which I am sure will help any married couple once your husband know and understand your love langauge and once you know and understand his love language. The five love languages are: 1. WORDS OF AFFIRMATION-...

View more questions Search