Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2021, 11:13 AM
    good ..take theological ' dancing on the head of a pin 'discussions elsewhere .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2021, 11:17 AM
    Lot more important than that, but I get your point.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 2, 2021, 02:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    todays listers are Rappers Bryson Grey and Patriot J have had a song with the opening line “They might ban me for this song” . They were right .

Their song criticizing BLM was banned by Spotify .

They might ban me for this song, but this is how I’m rocking
    Can’t be trans ’cause it ain’t real, they need a mental asylum

Bryson Gray - Safe Space (Lyrics) ft Patriot J - YouTube

Patriot J said that if tech platforms really wanted to ban “hatred,” most mainstream rap songs would have to be banned as well.“The ban just shines a spotlight on how far Big Tech is willing to take their censorship of dissenting views,” “Spotify and SoundCloud don’t actually care about allegedly ‘hateful’ or ‘violent’ songs being on their platform, because if that were the case, they’d have taken down almost all of the popular rap songs on their platforms.”

“We were silenced for being brave enough to go against the radical left agenda, and now we’re paying the price. Just another day in Joe Biden’s America!”
    It's still hate speech.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2021, 12:56 AM
    Spotify can play what it wants .You mean offensive speech. Speech is words . There is no constitutional protected from getting offended .Such justifications as banning "hate speech " leads to book burning and other acts of violence. .
    Expert

Jul 3, 2021, 04:27 AM
    It also leads to discrimination, segregation, suppression, oppression and chaos from misinformation, lies and confusion.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2021, 05:01 AM
    AOC strikes again. "The criminalization and banning of cannabis is an instrument of racist and colonial policy," This after a young black female athlete was suspended for a month after testing positive for pot use. Just amazing how virtually everything now is a racist event for her. What's next, the, "criminalization and banning of driving a car 90 mph in a school zone is an instrument of racist and colonial policy???"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc...ons-suspension
    Expert

Jul 3, 2021, 06:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    AOC strikes again. "The criminalization and banning of cannabis is an instrument of racist and colonial policy," This after a young black female athlete was suspended for a month after testing positive for pot use. Just amazing how virtually everything now is a racist event for her. What's next, the, "criminalization and banning of driving a car 90 mph in a school zone is an instrument of racist and colonial policy???"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc...ons-suspension
    AOC is correct in that the so called war on drugs has systematically, INTENTIONALLY adversely affected minorities more than the real sellers and makers which doesn't excuse the usage by Richardson as a star athlete. Denying racism and inequality doesn't exists to help bash your favorite liberal though is not lost, and shameful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Black List [ 332 Answers ]

I forgot which OP I was posting the casualties of the cancel culture . So starting a new one . Today's victim is Gina Carano who is (or was ) in the Disney Channel's 'The Mandalorian ' . She was a rising start and rumors was that Disney was going to do a spin off series of her Star Wars...

Black list [ 0 Answers ]

I am terminated by my company they not pay my due and visa now I am working in Doha. Now they asking me cancel visa without paying due. They are telling they will black list if I will not cancel my visa. Please help me can they do this or they forcing me cancel me without pay my dues.

Black list [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir : How I check I am in black list or not this is my case : المعاملات :ML1081 15502:التوقيف

You A E black list [ 1 Answers ]

Respected sir, I was a employ of adnoc distribution in U A E. Unfortunately I was terminated from the job in 4/12/2010.then I go to office for cancellation I went their for more than 30 times ,they told me came after some days,I do the same thing for 6 months and the answer...

View more questions Search