Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2021, 06:52 AM
    You're lying again. Kind of a habit with you, isn't it?
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2021, 06:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    You're lying again. Kind of a habit with you, isn't it?
    This, from the liar-in-chief! Too funny.
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2021, 06:54 AM
    You show me where I've lied and we can discuss it. Otherwise, Mr. Aquinas, you are the guilty party.
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2021, 06:56 AM
    You show me where I've lied and we can discuss it. Otherwise, Mr. Aquinas, you are the guilty party.
    No point. You have NEVER discussed it when caught - just denied it. We're on to you.
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2021, 06:59 AM
    In other words, you have no place to refer to. Just as I thought, Mr. Aquinas.

But if you ever come up with something, let me know. We will seriously discuss it, and I mean that honestly. Until then, that's enough.
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2021, 07:00 AM
    In other words, you have no place to refer to. Just as I thought, Mr. Aquinas.
    Speaking of lies and absurdities, suck on this:

jlisenbe is the clown who believes babies are roasted in hell for all eternity because they didn't believe in Jesus when they died as infants. He claims that all humanity, including babies and innocents, go to hell unless they believe in Jesus. No exceptions. Keep that in mind when reading anything he says on these pages.
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2021, 07:02 AM
    You refer to your own post as an example of me lying? Oh well. I guess that's how it works in your world, Mr. Aquinas?
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2021, 07:03 AM
    You refer to your own post as an example of me lying? Oh well. I guess that's how it works in your world, Mr. Aquinas?

Here it is again ----

This is the clown who believes babies are roasted in hell for all eternity because they didn't believe in Jesus when they died as infants. He claims that all humanity, including babies and innocents, goes to hell unless they believe in Jesus. No exceptions. Keep that in mind when reading anything he says on these pages.
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2021, 07:05 AM
    Well, you're in the basement again. I'll just let you enjoy your lying. Have fun!!
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2021, 07:09 AM
    Well, you're in the basement again. I'll just let you enjoy your lying. Have fun!!
    I thought you left! Back so soon?

Jlisenbe is the clown who believes babies are roasted in hell for all eternity because they didn't believe in Jesus when they died as infants. He claims that all humanity, including babies and innocents, goes to hell unless they believe in Jesus. No exceptions. Keep that in mind when reading anything he says on these pages.
    You don't like a taste of your own medicine, do you?
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2021, 07:40 AM
    It's a lie, pure and simple.
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2021, 07:57 AM
    It's a lie, pure and simple.
    Not according to your own posts, and defending those posts with several Bible verses. Never commit to paper what you don't want to come back and bite you in the arse.
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2021, 07:59 AM
    But you haven't quoted my own posts. You have quoted your post. Until you quote mine, then you are appealing to your own words to prove someone else lied, and that is absurd.
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2021, 08:12 AM
    But you haven't quoted my own posts. You have quoted your post. Until you quote mine, then you are appealing to your own words to prove someone else lied, and that is absurd.
    You can find them yourself - they're in your profile.

Unless, of course, you are now DENYING you posted that belief about hell. ARE you denying it?
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2021, 08:44 AM
    I deny categorically that I posted what you claim I believe. But if I did, use the wonderful search feature on this site and find it. I've used it a number of times. It works well.
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2021, 09:01 AM
    I deny categorically that I posted what you claim I believe.
    Here's your chance to clear the air.

I claim you said that unbelievers are condemned to hell for eternal punishment. Since babies who never heard of Jesus, and the Chinese peasant woman who also never heard of Jesus are each part of unbelievers, they are therefore condemned to hell according to your belief.

You NEVER outright denied this. You said 1) my argument was with Jesus and I would have to discuss it with him. Hardly a denial. 2) Then, when I pressed, you provided several Bible verses that you offered as support for your belief.

The point is you NEVER explicitly denied the statement.

In your own words, (or a simple yes or no) are unbelievers condemned to hell for eternal punishment? Not what you say Jesus said, not what the Bible says, but what YOU say.

Fair enough?
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2021, 09:06 AM
    1. I denied I ever made a statement about babies and children going to hell. That was a lie. When you admit to that, then we can proceed forth.

2. I do absolutely stand by what Jesus said. For instance, He said in John 8, "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for unless you believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.”." And there are many, many other references. The issue here is that you don't accept the words of Christ.

We should really move this to your Genesis thread. Others are likely wanting to discuss the subject of this one
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2021, 09:50 AM
    1. I denied I ever made a statement about babies and children going to hell. That was a lie. When you admit to that, then we can proceed forth.
    There it is!!!!!! The evasion!!!!! Now he's making deals. Notice the qualification of his statement - "babies and children" - when the issue is about unbelievers, babies and children being a part. I love it when he proves my point.

2. I do absolutely stand by what Jesus said. For instance, He said in John 8, "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for unless you believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.”." And there are many, many other references.
    Here's more of the same !!!! Don't you love it? This is his spewing Bible verses that he offers as proof. Note that this particular verse never mentions a thing about hell and/or eternal punishment. To "die in your sins" seems pretty final.

The issue here is that you don't accept the words of Christ.
    No, the issue here is that you can't/won't answer the simple question put to you.

But you have provided another tactic of yours. Make up something about me (or others) that springs from the top of your head without any evidence or proof - even from these pages. It's your way of striking out. Common among fundamentalists.

We should really move this to your Genesis thread. Others are likely wanting to discuss the subject of this one
    You are reaping what you have sown.
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2021, 09:53 AM
    I moved this to the Genesis thread.
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2021, 10:59 AM
    I moved this to the Genesis thread.
    I replied to your latest over there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Black List [ 332 Answers ]

I forgot which OP I was posting the casualties of the cancel culture . So starting a new one . Today's victim is Gina Carano who is (or was ) in the Disney Channel's 'The Mandalorian ' . She was a rising start and rumors was that Disney was going to do a spin off series of her Star Wars...

Black list [ 0 Answers ]

I am terminated by my company they not pay my due and visa now I am working in Doha. Now they asking me cancel visa without paying due. They are telling they will black list if I will not cancel my visa. Please help me can they do this or they forcing me cancel me without pay my dues.

Black list [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir : How I check I am in black list or not this is my case : المعاملات :ML1081 15502:التوقيف

You A E black list [ 1 Answers ]

Respected sir, I was a employ of adnoc distribution in U A E. Unfortunately I was terminated from the job in 4/12/2010.then I go to office for cancellation I went their for more than 30 times ,they told me came after some days,I do the same thing for 6 months and the answer...

View more questions Search