Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 9, 2021, 05:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    My apologies for being rude.

I'm done with this silly conversation. There has been no suggestion of me believing a lie. That AOC is guilty has been proven beyond doubt BY HER OWN WORDS. If you can't believe the most simple truths, then talk with someone else. I'm done with it.
    You totally misunderstood HER OWN WORDS!!! But then, that's why you are an unabashed rightwinger. That's what they do so well -- misunderstand. (Another example, January 6)
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2021, 05:14 PM
    These were her words. "This is her home. Hurricane María relief hasn’t arrived. Trump blocked relief $ for PR.". I showed you the pics. She has done nothing to fix her gm's house and won't allow others to do so. It is beyond true to anyone with half a brain. I'm done with these beyond ridiculous responses of yours. Talk to someone else.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 9, 2021, 05:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    These were her words. "This is her home. Hurricane María relief hasn’t arrived. Trump blocked relief $ for PR.". I showed you the pics. She has done nothing to fix her gm's house and won't allow others to do so. It is beyond true to anyone with half a brain. I'm done with these beyond ridiculous responses of yours. Talk to someone else.
    At least you're narrowing down your objections. You're done with this? Then I guess you won't be interested in hearing what I find out after I contact her.
    waltero Posts: 620, Reputation: 5

Jun 9, 2021, 05:39 PM
    But Trump refused to help Puerto Rico.
    If I remember correctly, PR was lambasting our fearless leader.
    Got's to play nice.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 9, 2021, 05:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by waltero View Post
    If I remember correctly, PR was lambasting our fearless leader.
    If you don't play nice you ain't gonna get squat!
    What was PR doing?
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2021, 07:12 PM
    Welcome back Waltero.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I find episode 6 season 4 of The Secret Life of The American Teenager? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I love to watch The secret Life of the American Teenager but I missed all of season 4 that has already aired.:( So I have been catching up with them on YouTube and I have already gotten to episode 6 but I can't find episode 6. Please help me to find it.

Is the latest version of the IMac worth getting? We just got the next latest... [ 2 Answers ]

Is the latest version of the IMac worth getting? We just got the next latest version but I got an email the new Imac has been released. The Apple store is being very nice about - trade it in for the new version or get $300 refund. Any thoughts on what we should do?

Where can I watch the latest episode of the TV SHOW BIG LOVE? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if there is a place on the internet to watch the latest episode of the TV show BIG LOVE? I have never watched anything on a computer and would like to know if it is safe? And how do I know which place to go to where I can watch an episode? I have a Mac OS X? Thanks!:confused:

Who sings song in homicide life on the streets thrill of the kill episode [ 0 Answers ]

In the episode "thrill of the kill" from season 4 of Homicide: life on the streets season 4, who sings the songs?

View more questions Search