Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

May 10, 2021, 02:47 PM
    It's the considered opinion of every normal individual on the planet.
    A completely stupid, idiotic statement that cannot be supported in any way. And you ask what's wrong with me?

You would vote for Satan if he lied about being anti-abortion. Deny THAT!
    OK. It gets wearisome, but I'll deny another dumb statement of yours. I deny THAT!
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2021, 03:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post

As for the Aussies, I've already said I don't much care what they do as long as their defense ideas don't include depending on us to come bail them out in case of trouble while they spend a paltry 2% of GDP on defense.
    Just because we are not dimwitted enough to cause an arms race doesn't mean we have to match your spending
    Uber Member

May 10, 2021, 03:11 PM
    I don't care what you do so long as you take care of yourself and don't look to us to do it.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2021, 03:12 PM
    A completely stupid, idiotic statement that cannot be supported in any way. And you ask what's wrong with me?
    You have the prize for stupid and idiotic. Second place is nowhere in sight. You're a Trump supporter. 'Nuff said.

Try to control that ADS. It's getting the better of you.

I deny THAT!
    Then explain why you support Trump. I used Satan in place of Trump because I know you Bible thumpers believe in that myth. A useful fiction to cast your personal blame elsewhere. Trump personifies the myth. Deny THAT!

Can you explain why Trump's core base is filled with white evangelicals? No, I didn't think so.
    Uber Member

May 10, 2021, 03:20 PM
    Then explain why you support Trump. I used Satan in place of Trump because I know you Bible thumpers believe in that myth. A useful fiction to cast your personal blame elsewhere. Trump personifies the myth. Deny THAT!
    Wow. You took your drama pills today, didn't you? Well, of course I deny it.

I make statements I can support. You don't. I'm OK with that.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 10, 2021, 03:33 PM
    Well, of course I deny it.
    Regarding #1:
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/un...ent-low-trump/
    Uber Member

May 10, 2021, 03:38 PM
    As is usual, your own site supported my contention in #1. "According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the country's unemployment rate dropped to 3.5% in fall 2019 — the lowest rate in about 50 years, since December 1969." They went on to say that it was not due to Trump. They, of course, have no way of knowing that. All that can be said is that it happened under his admin. You can be sure that if it had happened under the Obama admin, they would have fallen all over themselves giving him credit.

You should know by now that I don't make statements I don't feel pretty sure I can support.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 10, 2021, 03:42 PM
    You should know by now that I don't make statements I don't feel pretty sure I can support.
    No, you cherrypick and then lie.
    Uber Member

May 10, 2021, 03:46 PM
    Oh stop whining. Show me where I've done it and we can discuss it, but your lie about Gen. 3 is disgusting. You should be completely ashamed of yourself.
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2021, 04:09 PM
    I make statements I can support.
    Then support this:

Can you explain why Trump's core base is filled with white evangelicals? No, I didn't think so.

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, ........ They (Snopes fact check site) went on to say that it (low unemployment) was not due to Trump.
    Let me repeat that -- They went on to say that it (low unemployment) was not due to Trump.

NOT-DUE-TO-TRUMP!!
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2021, 04:29 PM
    I don't care what you do so long as you take care of yourself and don't look to us to do it.
    We don't rely on you, your recent performances have been dismal, and have emboldened our mutual would be enemies
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 10, 2021, 04:31 PM
    JL said: They, of course, have no way of knowing that. All that can be said is that it happened under his admin. You can be sure that if it had happened under the Obama admin, they would have fallen all over themselves giving him credit.
    Wasn't that (the bolded sentence) the point? Then you added your own interpretation to it to confirm your own "truth".
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2021, 04:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    We don't rely on you, your recent performances have been dismal, and have emboldened our mutual would be enemies
    You are right about our recent performances. That was entirely due to the moron some of us morons elected to the White House. We will get over it and are doing so with the old man in the WH now running things.

However, the rest of the world will long remember that America once elected a proto-fascist as the most powerful man in the world. God knows what he would have done had he been elected for a second term.

We now know his administration colluded with the Russians. Thank God he is no longer immune from prosecution (if he ever was - no thanks to the criminal AG Barr).
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2021, 06:03 PM
    Yeh, Yeh, you had a bad trip getting on the Trump bus, but any failures are your own and have nothing to do with any supposed outside influence. I doubt you will do any better with a geriatric running things, he can't put two words together
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 10, 2021, 06:10 PM
    he can't put two words together
    Actually, he does quite well! Hope I'm that coherent when I hit that age.
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2021, 07:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Actually, he does quite well! Hope I'm that coherent when I hit that age.
    I'm more than that age and I am quite coherent, if my speech stumbled like his I would be very concerned
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2021, 10:43 PM
    I'm more than that age and I am quite coherent,
    That's one of the funniest things you've ever said here. For lack of coherence, you win the prize. You can barely put two words together and make sense.

You have a marked inability to coherently reply to a question or comment. Not blaming you for that, old age affects some people more than others.

Biden btw has had a speech impediment since childhood and has fought mightily to overcome it. It still arises from time to time and does not reflect his mental abilities. If you were really concerned about him, you would know that and not criticize him for something he should be congratulated for.

(Later edit: Correction: you do not win the prize for lack of coherence, someone else here is in first place.)
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2021, 10:49 PM
    Here's your chance: Can you explain why Trump's core base is filled with white evangelicals who, btw, were prominent at the Trump Insurrection?
    Uber Member

May 11, 2021, 04:37 AM
    Here's your chance: Can you explain why Trump's core base is filled with white evangelicals who, btw, were prominent at the Trump Insurrection?
    That's not my statement; it's your statement. It's up to you to support your own statements. I said I can support mine, not yours.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 11, 2021, 08:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    You have a marked inability to coherently reply to a question or comment. Not blaming you for that, old age affects some people more than others.
    I'm going to disagree with you, Athos. I've known 'Clete since the late '90s (??) when we answered questions on one of the first Q&A sites -- and when that one died, moved to others. He always has a unique perspective, being on the other side of the world and living in the Southern Hemisphere. I may even still have the reports I did (in 4th grade) on emus and platypuses! We learned what an interesting and varied continent Australia and its inhabitants are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hunter biden - china link compromises joe biden's china decision making [ 9 Answers ]

Has anyone thought about the potential that Hunter Biden's Chinese business ventures and Joe Biden's tenure as Vice President or, now, the potential for Joe Biden's vison around China policies being clouded by Hunter Biden's associations there? Come to find out Hunter Biden road into China on Air...

What makes you move? [ 120 Answers ]

So what song makes you get up and move? It can either be an all time favorite or something new... What makes you get out of your seat and play the air guitar, or attempt to break dance or look like you are having a fit? Post a song name or a YouTube clip Mine would be: "Low" by Flo...

My boyfriend never makes a move [ 5 Answers ]

We have been dating for about 18 months we are not having sex anymore and its making me feel unwanted and like he's not attracted to me anymore and making me feel like crap he works a lot and always falls asleep I know he's not cheating on me its impossible we are with each other every night he...

Who Makes the Next Move? [ 9 Answers ]

I was dating a girl for almost 3 years when we decided to call it quits. That was 4 months ago and it was a very stressfull point in both of our lives (I was finishing college and she was entering her senior year). Since then I've been trying to fix things, and recently I've been working on...

My boyfriend never makes the first move and makes a lot of excuses about sex [ 14 Answers ]

Well I am a recovered sex addict and I have some emotional issues as well but sex if very important to me and my boyfriend and me never have sex anymore I don't remember the last time we even were intimate sometimes if I start touching on him he will normally just jerk off to finish and its so...

View more questions Search