Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2021, 08:39 AM
    Bizarre Republican Audit In Arizona
    The State Republican Party in Arizona is conducting a new audit to uncover what they claim is massive fraud in the 2020 presidential election. The state has already completed several audits that turned up not a single significant case of fraud in the election.

Hired to conduct the audit is a notorious conspiracy theorist from Florida – CyberNinja (!). They have previously claimed that Trump won 400 electoral college votes, claimed Venezuela communists rigged the election in collusion with mysterious partners in Germany who tabulated the ballots (!), and the US Army fought and killed CIA forces to keep the conspiracy hidden. Sidney Powell of recent nutcase fame is involved as is Lin Wood, another known wacko.

The firm has hired retirees from Pennsylvania to do the actual counting - without proper training. Arizona election officials have refused to participate saying election counting is a complex process requiring extensive training.

Journalists have been denied access to the audit which has no effective procedures set. One example is the forbidden use of black or blue pens in the counting room because of the possibility of changing ballots. The audit firm was “unaware” of this.

CyberNinja refuses to disclose who is paying for the audit. It is being financed by mostly private money to avoid publication. Public media coverage is restricted to OANN, an outlet that rivals FOX for biased reporting in Trump's favor.

The once-proud GOP continues to go deeper and deeper into a morass of their own contrivance - from this ridiculous audit to the scandals of Gaetz, Greene, Hawley, and others.

For more details – here's a link to The Arizona Republic local paper.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/arizona-senate-audit-gets-off-to-shaky-start-with-rules-finalized-on-the-fly/ar-BB1fZ8yx

paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2021, 05:53 PM
    when you loose you have to find a scapegoat, he can be found living in Florida, not Arizona
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2021, 06:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    when you loose you have to find a scapegoat, he can be found living in Florida, not Arizona
    You got THAT right!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 25, 2021, 02:26 PM
    No surprise the dufus cult has more shenanigans up it's sleeve. The real question is whose footing the bill?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bizarre Movie [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for the title of a foreign language film where a guy gets tangled in some water lilies, survives by eating the snails from floating pond weed until the water freezes in winter. By this time he has lost his voice from shouting . He gets a gash to the head from the skate blade of someone...

Tax audit. Filed wrong 1099 forms from previous year and received an audit notice [ 1 Answers ]

In 2008 I filed my taxes for 2007 and used the wrong 1099 forms for that specific year, 2007. It seems my tax preparer used my 2006 1099 forms, for the year 2007, and my income was $70,000 higher in 2006 than 2007. Therefore, I reported $70,000 more income than actually earned. My tax preparer...

I have a California & an Arizona LLC doing business exclusively in Arizona. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a California & an Arizona LLC doing business exclusively in Arizona. Must we pay both CA & AZ LLC taxes?

View more questions Search