Apr 16, 2021, 05:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    hey, it's what I do. Is it annoying? good, it achieves its objective
    Missîon Accomplished
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2021, 06:02 PM
    Is it annoying?
    So your life's ambition is to be annoying? Well...OK then.
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2021, 05:59 AM
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2021, 06:23 AM
    thank you
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 17, 2021, 08:58 AM
    Note who's carrying loot -- white opportunists....
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2021, 09:53 AM
    So???
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 17, 2021, 10:16 AM
    So???
    White opportunists are using the "cover" of Black protest crowds to break into stores and steal merchandise. That makes everyone think incorrectly that Black protests are an evil activity.
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2021, 12:46 PM
    You have no evidence for that.

There is PLENTY of evidence of non-whites looting to disprove your theory.

My photo had nothing to do with race to begin with. Don’t really know why the subject was even brought up.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 17, 2021, 01:17 PM
    You have no evidence for that.
    You posted a picture showing exactly that, whites looting while Blacks were protesting police behavior!
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2021, 01:29 PM
    You drew your sweeping conclusion from a picture with nine people in it?? Wow. You must have ESP.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 17, 2021, 01:38 PM
    You drew your sweeping conclusion from a picture with nine people in it?? Wow. You must have ESP.
    I was so surprised you posted such an incriminating photo! Lemme see, 3/9 equals one third, 33 1/3%. And notice those three white opportunists can hardly carry all the merchandise they have stolen. In other protest photos in the past, I noticed the white thieves wore hoodies with the hood covering most of the face, but their white hands were very visible.
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2021, 01:41 PM
    I see. So you are making the startling accusation that there are THREE white people in America who loot stores? Wwooowwww. That’s so deep. Sadly, you are still totally lacking in any real evidence to support your conclusion.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 17, 2021, 01:43 PM
    I see. So you are making the startling accusation that there are THREE white people in America who loot stores? Wwooowwww. That’s so deep.
    No, I am saying that that photo shows at least a third of the people at that protest were thieving white opportunists.
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2021, 01:44 PM
    A third of nine equals three. You have no evidence.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 17, 2021, 01:54 PM
    A third of nine equals three. You have no evidence.
    You posted a photo as proof.
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2021, 01:57 PM
    If that photo is all you have, and it is, then you have nothing other than an unsupported, clearly wrong theory.

If you really think that the internet is not full of pics of non-whites looting, then you need to get out more.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 17, 2021, 02:41 PM
    Again WG, you make the mistake of trying to have a logical discussion with an illogical troll that even though he presents the evidence himself he will never admit the evidence of YOUR logic.

It's boils down to a simple question I've asked before...why is there looting DURING a peaceful protest about police abuse and misconduct in the first place?

We can debate who gets out much later!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 17, 2021, 03:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Again WG, you make the mistake of trying to have a logical discussion with an illogical troll that even though he presents the evidence himself he will never admit the evidence of YOUR logic.

It's boils down to a simple question I've asked before...why is there looting DURING a peaceful protest about police abuse and misconduct in the first place?

We can debate who gets out much later!
    Tal. you make sense (as always). Others on this site tell me the same thing. And yeah, my forehead hurts from bashing it against the wall.
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2021, 03:05 PM
    White opportunists are using the "cover" of Black protest crowds to break into stores and steal merchandise.
    This is what you are lacking in evidence for. How can a peaceful protest crowd provide "cover" for looting? Wouldn't the looters stand out like a sore thumb? Wouldn't peaceful protestors point out the law breakers to the cops?

That makes everyone think incorrectly that Black protests are an evil activity.
    I suppose you believe that ("everyone"), but I doubt if very many people consider peaceful protests to be "an evil activity". I know I don't.

Much more likely is that most people, absent one or two on this site, rightly consider rioting, looting, and wanton destruction to be evil activities, no matter what race the perpetrators happen to be.

And the utterly non-racial original point remains about going to a polling place to vote.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 17, 2021, 03:15 PM
    This is what you are lacking in evidence for. How can a peaceful protest crowd provide "cover" for looting? Wouldn't the looters stand out like a sore thumb? Wouldn't peaceful protestors point out the law breakers to the cops?
    They DO stand out like a sore thumb when they are photographed or videoed. Google for protest photos and videos. And the peaceful protesters DO point out the WHITE thieves to the WHITE cops. Guess what happens then....

I suppose you believe that ("everyone"), but I doubt if very many people consider peaceful protests to be "an evil activity". I know I don't.

Much more likely is that most people, absent one or two on this site, rightly consider rioting, looting, and wanton destruction to be evil activities, no matter what race the perpetrators happen to be.
    Of course, rioting, looting, and wanton destruction by ANYONE is evil.
    And the utterly non-racial original point remains about going to a polling place to vote.
    Then election officials need to make it easy to get to a polling place, not shut them all down except for one in Timbuktu.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lists of plays [ 1 Answers ]

I need a list of African American theatrical productions played at Sarah Lawrence college between 1985 to 1993. Thanks.

Deportation Lists [ 1 Answers ]

Are there lists available of names of people who were deported from Canada?

Quit claim deeds lists 6, special warranty lists 2: who owns it? [ 5 Answers ]

My mother recently passed. She changed her trust from 6 to 4 children, removing 2 from receiving anything. The older real estate quit claim deed listed all six. A newer real estate special warranty deed lists only two (co-trustees) . Who owns the property? And how do we proceed? A quit claim...

Distribution lists [ 1 Answers ]

I use OE and create Distribution Lists often (Groups). I Cannot figure out how to set Distribution Lists so the names of all the people in the list do not show in the email that is sent out. I have received other people's distribution lists that are set up with their own name in the TO: box,...

View more questions Search