Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 4, 2021, 06:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    I don't know. I for one cannot speak on the science of transgender people.
    ...which makes me think I should invite one or more of my trans friends to AMHD to post and answer questions.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 4, 2021, 07:58 PM
    You would risk exposing the lunatic notion that transgender people are perverted as pedophiles, or akin to those that practice bestiality and should be suppressed, and oppressed? We can't have that can we?

Worse...some fringer may accuse them of being a liberal! GADS!
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2021, 08:15 PM
    Oh no! Not that! Anything but that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Expert

Feb 4, 2021, 08:32 PM
    It get's worse.......you're all going to hell! No wings...no halo...no harps!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 4, 2021, 09:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    You would risk exposing the lunatic notion that transgender people are perverted as pedophiles
    When they pretend they have to use a bathroom!!! Oh, nooooo! I'll have to think harder about this. Hope I don't have nightmares tonight!
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2021, 05:35 AM
    Much talk. Much whining. No action. Surprising for a bunch of libs? Not at all. It's expected since it's what people do when they have a losing argument.
    Expert

Feb 5, 2021, 05:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Much talk. Much whining. No action. Surprising for a bunch of libs? Not at all. It's expected since it's what people do when they have a losing argument.
    No action required but a sense of humor is.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2021, 09:46 AM
    Time Magazine did an expose on the cabal that really stole the election and how they did it .

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/
    Expert

Feb 5, 2021, 12:09 PM
    Some cabals are much better than others.
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2021, 08:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Time Magazine did an expose on the cabal that really stole the election and how they did it .

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/
    Tom, you got it TOTALLY backwards!

When you post a link, you should do more than guess at its content. The link you posted from TIME is a long article SUPPORTING the actions taken to confront Trump's lies re the election.

You're making a habit of posting dopey things here.
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2021, 05:19 AM
    the solution for you is to not read or comment on them . You'd be doing all a favor . I know very well Time Mag supported what they did . But in their reporting they revealed where the true election fraud occurred admitting there was a conscious efffort by the Dems to use the pandemic as a quasi justification for changing voting rules that had been constitutionally created by the state's legislatures . I'm right ...apology accepted
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2021, 05:35 AM
    At least the writer was unbiased. "...and oppose Trump’s assault on democracy."

Note: Sarcasm meter pegged.

You're making a habit of posting dopey things here.
    Strange comment. Tom's posts are the most accurate and civil of anyone on this site.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2021, 06:44 AM
    Dont take notice of him jl the demise of trump has robbed him of subject matter
    Expert

Feb 6, 2021, 07:00 AM
    the solution for you is to not read or comment on them . You'd be doing all a favor . I know very well Time Mag supported what they did . But in their reporting they revealed where the true election fraud occurred admitting there was a conscious efffort by the Dems to use the pandemic as a quasi justification for changing voting rules that had been constitutionally created by the state's legislatures . I'm right ...apology accepted
    I don't agree at all that allowing Americans easier ways to cast a ballot amid this very real pandemic is election fraud. It surely didn't produce any, and even repubs had to concede that FACT. I can ALMOST understand how your head would explode with the FACT that turnouts was up to record levels and the dem vote dwarfed repub best efforts in years.

Of course repub state legislatures are redoubling their voter suppression efforts in the aftermath of the last election. Their longstanding greatest fear has been realized.
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2021, 08:16 AM
    the solution for you is to not read or comment on them . You'd be doing all a favor . I know very well Time Mag supported what they did . But in their reporting they revealed where the true election fraud occurred
    The favor I'm doing here for all is to point out the falsehoods and half-truths you consistently post on several different subjects. You have no regard for the truth but slant things to whatever your bias is.

For instance, your "true election fraud" is utter nonsense and has been refuted by almost 100 courts including the Supreme Court and even several Trump sycophants like AG Barr and McConnell, et al.

Your right-wing crowd is descending further and further into the world of QANON and Infowars and the like.

Look before you leap.
    Expert

Feb 6, 2021, 10:26 AM
    You know you're a fringer when you embrace the fringer position and confuse truth and reality with fringer BS!

Note I place no right or left designation on the term "FRINGER". That's because they're both kooks in the extreme sense to me.
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2021, 11:52 AM
    The article conveniently doesn’t reference the unconstitutional changing of election laws that can only be changed by state legislative action. They boast of the cabal that made it happen . Gross abuses detailed in this article are openly celebrated by the left as achievement. I think it reflects more on you than me .
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2021, 12:20 PM
    Read the Navarro Report . All alleged in it is affirmed in the Time article .

Navarro Report
    Expert

Feb 6, 2021, 04:19 PM
    I hate getting a huge homework assignment on the eve of the super bowl, especially when it's about one of my least favorite (UNDERSTATEMENT) dufus sycophant. Wished you had shown the same zeal when the Mueller Report came out.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2021, 05:19 PM
    On the subject of electoral fraud more votes were recorded for Biden than were actually cast. How do you determine which were invalid, the fraudsters know you can't. It took three months to resolve the election of one republican candidate because of the mire. This election was a victory for vested interests and with the demonrats in power there will be no electoral reform. You can expect more of the same but world events will overtake all this. Iran, China, Russia are unresolved issues meanwhile Buffett and Soros will prosper

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Quid pro quo to vote for joe [ 11 Answers ]

Nanny Bloomy pays felons fines so they can vote in Florida https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/597#:~:text=Expenditures%20to%20influence%20voting,-U.S.%20Code&text=Shall%20be%20fined%20under%20this,than%20two%20years%2C%20or%20both.

Student tax return questions - Many thanks in advance! [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter is a student and made some money in spare time via tutoring SAT MCAT. I would appreciate very much if any one could give me advice on the following questions: 1. My daughter filed tax return for 2009 independently - i.e. I did not claim her exemption. Can I claim her exemption and...

Please help me in solving these questions.Thanks in advance. [ 8 Answers ]

Q.1 Solve the given differential equation by Separation of variables. Sec^2xdy + cscydx = 0 Q.2 Solve the following Differential Equation (y^2+3xy)dy = (4x^2+xy)dy, y(1) = 1 Q.3 Determine whether the following Differential Equation is exact. If exact, solve. (1-2x^2-2y)dy/dx = 4x^3 + 4xy

Court Reporters and Scopers [ 1 Answers ]

I am thinking about taking online courses in "scoping". These are people to transcribe court reporters notes into legal documents. Is this a good idea? Do court reporters still use scopers, or will this type of job be obsolete before I even finish the schooling? This type of work appeals to me...

View more questions Search