Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Faint Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2007, 06:39 AM
    Red Spot
    Hi. I'm 17 and a virgin. A few days ago I noticed a red spot with a yellow (Pus) centre at the base of my shaft. Since then it has risen, but is still only about 1cm (maybe less) in terms of width.

I haven't gone to a doctor or anything yet since I haven't had any real pain from it. I need some advice on what you think this may be.. I'm just hoping it is a common spot that will go over time. But I'm sure you understand that I just want to be sure.

Apr 21, 2007, 12:24 PM
    I have gone through loads of topics on the forum and some people seem to have exactly the same condition. That seems to rule out the possibility of it being something really serious. I'm beginning to think It's probably to do with irritation during masturbation. I think I'll give it a week, wash it regulary and if it doesn't go away I will speak to a doctor.
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

Apr 21, 2007, 12:32 PM
    Could it be a pimple? Some people get pimples on their penis. Either way, you should clean it with an antiseptic such as Iodine or rubbing alcohol.

Apr 21, 2007, 01:21 PM
    Possibly. It's pretty smooth and pale.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 21, 2007, 01:29 PM
    Could be an ingrown hair or a sebaceous cyst. If you are not sexually active it should be okay. However, if it does not clear up in about a week, it should be checked out by your doctor.

Apr 21, 2007, 01:32 PM
    All right thanks for the advice.

I might post an update in a few days just for future reference since I may find out some information that is useful for others.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red itchy dots under fingertips [ 1 Answers ]

I have been getting very small dark red dots under the skin of my middle finger tips on both hands but not at the same time, for several years now. I noticed them off to the side of my nail beds at first, but now they are appearing on the fingerprint part of my fingertips. When I itch them the area...

Fordyce's spot (White Spot on penis) [ 15 Answers ]

I have quite a lot of small white lumps on my penis and scrotum, after doing research and looking at pictures I think these might be Fordyce's spots, but I have found one spot which looks similar to the rest but maybe the littlest bit bigger and has a yellowish head, is it possible for the penis to...

RED hair dyed to RED [ 4 Answers ]

I had completely natural (undyed)color-blondish, reddish, light brown. A lot of different hues. Long, extremely thick hair. I decided to dye it spiced medium auburn. We uses 3 boxes because of the length and thickness. Coverage was great but it is very dark auburn-strong red pulling through but all...

Red spot on Lab's eye [ 1 Answers ]

My 7 year old Black Lab/Sheltie has a red spot on his right eyeball. It is a fairly good size, but he does not seem to be bothered by it. I am concerned that there might be something wrong. Any ideas on what this might be?

Small red spot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am 16 years of age. I have a small red spot on the side of my penis, its on the left side of my penis. I am circumcised and I'm a virgin the only sexual contact is oral sex with a girl but I didn't come. I am really worried because at first I thought it appeared because I masturbated regulary...

View more questions Search