Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2021, 06:15 AM
    The YouTube quote comes close, not perfectly, but I'll give you that one. The others have her questioning the election in terms other than "stolen", carefully qualified.
    No, they don't. "'I was the candidate that they basically stole an election from,' Clinton said." You could have searched the web for five minutes and found out for yourself. Why didn't you?

Here's another. "Hillary Clinton dismissed President Trump as an “illegitimate president” and suggested that “he knows” that he stole the 2016 presidential election in a CBS News interview to be aired Sunday."

What we know now how Trump made false claims re 2020, maybe HC was on to something.
    Good grief. What a case of TDS.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 14, 2021, 06:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post

“There’s just a lot that I think will be revealed. History will discover,” the Democratic Party’s 2016 presidential nominee continued. “But you don’t win by 3 million votes and have all this other shenanigans and stuff going on and not come away with an idea like, ‘Whoa, something’s not right here.’ That was a deep sense of unease.”

Hillary Clinton Maintains 2016 Election ‘Was Not On the Level’: ‘We Still Don’t Know What Really Happened’ (yahoo.com)

"I was the candidate that they basically stole an election from," Clinton said.
    Hillary Clinton: "It Makes Me Literally Sick To My Stomach" To Think About Four More Years Of Trump | Video | RealClearPolitics

Hillary Clinton says the 2016 election was ‘stolen’ from her - YouTube
    You didn't see our fringers storming the capital over HC's claims did you? But we do see YOUR fringers causing barbed wires and fences to go up when their heads exploded Jan 6th.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2021, 02:41 PM
    the barbed wire is Pelosi paranoia ;as is the ridiculous metal detectors . What that is is classic Rham Emanuel 'don't let a crisis go to waste '. I fully expect the Dems to pass a version of the patriot act against right wingers this cycle .
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2021, 05:08 PM
    the barbed wire is Pelosi paranoia ;as is the ridiculous metal detectors ..
    You mean when a screwy Repub QANON Rep tries to enter the House armed with a Glock and approves of killing Democrat Reps?

It ain't paranoia when a nutcase is in the building.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2021, 07:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post

It ain't paranoia when a nutcase is in the building.
    how can you tell the difference?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 15, 2021, 03:15 AM
    the barbed wire is Pelosi paranoia ;as is the ridiculous metal detectors . What that is is classic Rham Emanuel 'don't let a crisis go to waste '. I fully expect the Dems to pass a version of the patriot act against right wingers this cycle .
    I think it's too little to late but amazing you single out one leader to blame and no mention of the others especially of your so called party. Pretty selective but not surprising. What is surprising is you seem to be like the dufus and supporting those extreme right wing nut cases which is the whole problem Tom.

No guns on the congressional floor is a simple thing to understand. Trust but verify. To many loons out there and yes some are elected. Like MTG who makes AOC look like a nun.

Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    how can you tell the difference?
    Watch the ones hollering the most!
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2021, 07:21 AM
    No guns on the congressional floor is a simple thing to understand.....amazing you single out one leader to blame
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/republica...151956621.html
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2021, 07:30 AM
    If true, she should be fined like anyone else.

However, the Sergeant-at-Arms has so far not received any proof that Pelosi was guilty of not passing through the metal detectors.
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2021, 08:13 AM
    However, the Sergeant-at-Arms has so far not received any proof that Pelosi was guilty of not passing through the metal detectors.
    You mean other than the eyewitness testimony of several members of the House???

"Republicans serving on the House Administration Committee asked Timothy Blodgett, acting US Sergeant-at-Arms, to impose fines on Pelosi. In a letter to Blodgett, which was posted to Twitter, they say Pelosi did not walk through the newly installed metal detectors upon entering the House.
    "Yesterday, at approximately 9:59 am, multiple members observed the Speaker of the House entering the House Chamber without completing security screening," the group wrote."
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2021, 09:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    You mean other than the eyewitness testimony of several members of the House???
    "Only the [United States Capitol Police] can determine whether an individual has failed to complete security screening as only the USCP has sufficient training to determine compliance with USCP screening procedures," Blodgett wrote in response to the letter. "I have directed that the USCP produce and provide unusual incident reports on any individual who fails to complete security screening without exception. I have not received any unusual incident report from the USCP concerning the Speaker of the House."
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2021, 09:42 AM
    I have not received any unusual incident report from the USCP concerning the Speaker of the House."
    He received directly from House members. Excuse making. CYA.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Roman Catholic Wedding, or Not? [ 19 Answers ]

I have a couple of questions for my Roman Catholic friends regarding a wedding I attended last week. The circumstances were a bit strange, and I'm curious how the RC church would view this. Background: the bride is Catholic, the groom Protestant (Presbyterian I think, but not entirely sure). ...

IF I live in Florida and work in New York do I have to pay state taxes for New York [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Florida and will be working in New York 4 days a week. Will I have to pay New York state taxes on that income?

Roman Catholic Antichrist? [ 126 Answers ]

Here is My Reasons Why am I not Roman Catholic? 1. OF ALL THE HUMAN TRADITIONS taught and practiced by the Roman Catholic Church, which are contrary to the Bible, the most ancient are the prayers for the dead and the sign of the Cross. Both began 300 years after Christ... 310AD. 2. Wax...

Cheap apartment in brooklyn, calafornia, New York. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, One of my friends and myself are looking to move to america this August or September from australia and are trying to find cheap apartments in New York, brooklyn, calafornia, miami or somewhere in this area or anywhere close to these places that are cheap. To me cheap is about $150 to $200...

View more questions Search