Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2020, 05:43 PM
    Trump's Final Going-away Farewell Set Of Lies
    Trump broke a two-day silence with reporters to deliver a brief statement filled with egregious falsehoods and smears about the election process.

He painted the election results so far as part of a broad conspiracy to deprive him of a second term by Democrats, election officials, and the news media.

“If you count the legal votes, I easily win,” Trump said today, a false statement for which he offered no evidence; instead, he listed a series of conspiracy theories.

He then listed a series of successful Republican wins on Tuesday and appeared unaware of the cognitive dissonance in saying that other Republicans had won while he lost as he claimed a plot to harm him.

True to form to the very end.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2020, 06:05 PM
    Dump may be right there is massive rorting in this election eg not one vote for Trump in 100,000 mail votes
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 5, 2020, 06:15 PM
    @Athos/ Don't judge the dufus by what he says, but by what he does. Boy is he whining and lying, and losing.

@Clete. What do you mean? He has 47.8% of the vote! Clean your glasses for gosh sake.
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2020, 06:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    @Athos/ Don't judge the dufus by what he says, but by what he does.
    I judge Trump by what he says AND does. There's no other way.
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2020, 06:40 PM
    @Athos/ Don't judge the dufus by what he says, but by what he does. Boy is he whining and lying, and losing.

@Clete. What do you mean? He has 47.8% of the vote! Clean your glasses for gosh sake.
    tal you cant believe the media media speak with forked tongue there is a concerted demonrat effort to steal the election
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2020, 07:34 PM
    @Athos/ Don't judge the dufus by what he says, but by what he does.
    What he says is far more dangerous than what Trump does. Keep in mind his words have caused criminal murderous actions by his followers - Charlottesville, El Paso, Pittsburgh, Georgia, and more - all murders committed and encouraged by the words of Trump. Add dozens of violent criminal actions injuring innocent people - all inspired by Trump's words.

So, yes, I will judge Trump by his words - we all should do the same.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2020, 06:30 AM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8RCQDDsMpU
    Expert

Nov 6, 2020, 09:32 AM
    I don't care how much noise the dufus makes going OUT the door.
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2020, 02:52 PM
    I don't care how much noise the dufus makes going OUT the door.
    so you dont mind being called a liar and a cheat
    Expert

Nov 6, 2020, 03:48 PM
    Focus! The goal is to dump the dufus.
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2020, 06:46 AM
    Your goal but not by any means
    Expert

Nov 7, 2020, 07:08 AM
    Everybody and their mama has eyes on the process of removing the dufus. It's about over except the shouting.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2020, 07:38 AM
    Trump lies to be replaced by Biden lies. Don't kid yourself. The difference will be a loud-mouthed, undisciplined non-pol being replaced by a slick, clever, well-trained, lifetime pol who will be robotically controlled by a committee since he no longer has the brain power to make his own decisions. So in other words, his lies will be much more carefully contrived.
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2020, 02:07 PM
    I wonder when the Turkeys will realize they voted for Thanksgiving.....especially in PA where the Dems have promised to destroy the state's economy since 2008 .
    Expert

Nov 7, 2020, 03:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Trump lies to be replaced by Biden lies. Don't kid yourself. The difference will be a loud-mouthed, undisciplined non-pol being replaced by a slick, clever, well-trained, lifetime pol who will be robotically controlled by a committee since he no longer has the brain power to make his own decisions. So in other words, his lies will be much more carefully contrived.
    ...and hopefully less numerous and a lot less vociferous and onerous.

Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    I wonder when the Turkeys will realize they voted for Thanksgiving.....especially in PA where the Dems have promised to destroy the state's economy since 2008 .
    The votes were close.
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2020, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by tomder55

The votes were close.

Originally Posted by jlisenbe

...and hopefully less numerous and a lot less vociferous and onerous.
    The nightmare is (almost) over.

What Trump supporters are painfully slow to learn is that Character is Destiny.

A man who lies all the time isn't going to keep his promises.

A man who steals from his own charitable foundation cannot be trusted.

A man who cheats contractors and employees out of money owed to them is a crook.

A man who has cheated on all three wives is a terrible husband and father.

A man who has over 20 women coming forward with varying degrees of sexual assault is despicable.

A man who knows a deadly airborne virus is killing thousands of Americans and calls it a Democratic hoax is unfit to lead. Despite the deadly airborne virus Trump continued to hold maskless rallies. He has a reckless disregard for human life never before seen in a President.

Hopefully, the Trump supporters will wake up and smell the coffee. In the meantime, (the next two months) the insanity of Trump may yet prove destructive. Even within the White House, Trump's aides are worried he will do something dangerous.

It's not over yet.
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2020, 07:38 PM
    it's over bar the shouting, proving those votes are invalid will be an uphill battle
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2020, 08:25 PM
    Character is Destiny.
    Says the man who voted for H. Clinton, Biden, and ultimately K Harris.
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2020, 04:57 AM
    Quid to the public ' spread the faith ' ....to Hunter 'spread the payout .... 10% for the big guy ' .
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2020, 05:45 AM
    Mass migration to Georgia this month .New residents may 'move' to Georgia up until Dec 7 to vote in the January 5 runoff of both their Senate seats . After stealing the Predental election the Dems are going to try to steal the Senate

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump's Weird Lies On ABC-TV [ 29 Answers ]

It was not simply that President Trump resorted to obvious lies at the ABC News town hall Tuesday night, or that he was rude and ineffective in addressing the terrific, substantive questions from real, undecided voters. His campaign’s bigger worry is that he came across as confused, lost and...

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

Husband lies to avoid conflict: he lies about who text him, and messaged him. [ 7 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for only four months. We have a seven month old daughter and are both still in school. He has always been the type to have many friends that are girls. Once we got married these women still continued to talk to him constantly. One of which text him on his birthday...

Farewell Society [ 11 Answers ]

A life of complete solitude and isolation, that's the life, right? A loser and loner like me does not deserve to be in society around people, besides the world is full of millions and millions of people so much better than me and with a scarcity of resources on the planet my absence would be...

Mother of children lies and lies some more can I use it to my advantage [ 8 Answers ]

Ever since day one she has been lying to me an I could never do anything about because I never found out the truth until way after the matter and had already became attached to her. Now in her biggest debacle she lied to me for over a year about the paternity of our daughter and would have...

View more questions Search