Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2020, 09:16 AM
    You're more a nasty insinuating provocateur than a name caller JL, and a smart aleck snob to boot as well as borderline abusive. Me I'm a name caller. No evidence or examples needed for me or you!
    You mean I'm honest and open, so I say things you don't agree with and have no answers for. You respond by engaging in name calling as you did above, and continue to make accusations for which you have no evidence. And you even provided a great example of what you do!!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 1, 2020, 09:27 AM
    I don't need evidence to disagree with you, nor you with me, so let's just drop the pretenses and have at it without the false cover of evidence. It's a brawl not a court room, head butting not a contest with winners and losers. Just express yourself teach/preach and I don't doubt your honesty never will, but your eyesight is definitely in need of CORRECTION.

Your answers are lousy too! 8D
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2020, 09:39 AM
    I don't need evidence
    Your motto.

It's not a brawl to me. It's more like a search for the truth, so that's why I like evidence. I never expect anyone to just take my word for something. If all they have is my opinion, then they don't have much. But I do enjoy our exchanges. One thing I have long appreciated about you is your willingness to just say what you believe and actually answer questions.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2020, 07:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Your motto.

It's not a brawl to me. It's more like a search for the truth, so that's why I like evidence. I never expect anyone to just take my word for something. If all they have is my opinion, then they don't have much. But I do enjoy our exchanges. One thing I have long appreciated about you is your willingness to just say what you believe and actually answer questions.
    I can see why you have to search for truth, you follow a leader who like Pilate doesn't know the truth when it is standing in front of him
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2020, 04:29 AM
    And you followed one who was a deceitful, clever liar, so welcome to the club!
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2020, 06:24 AM
    And you followed one who was a deceitful, clever liar, so welcome to the club!
    of whom do you speak? I never followed Juliar, or Krudd
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2020, 07:14 AM
    Whoops. I thought the post was from Tal. My apologies.
    Expert

Oct 2, 2020, 10:18 AM
    My so called clever liar is gone so what's your excuse to defending YOUR clever liar? More will be revealed about this dufus soon enough.
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2020, 11:13 AM
    My so called clever liar is gone
    I haven't defended his lying. I have pointed out your blatant hypocrisy. Even when it clearly established that Obama lied, you still can't bring yourself to admit it. It is "so called" lying in your world. Like I have said, you and Trump have a lot in common.
    Expert

Oct 2, 2020, 01:41 PM
    Nice to know you would hold your nose and vote for me! 8D In case you missed it we have a new Current Events topic.
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2020, 02:42 PM
    If I was you, I'd sure want to change. You aren't doing well at all with this one.
    Expert

Oct 2, 2020, 03:51 PM
    So say you but your orneriness gets tiresome in this fast changing world. You may like going in circles repeatedly but me not so much.

In short you're talking loud and saying nothing so give it a rest, and move to something fresh, while we await new developments. Can't blame you for not wanting to contribute to the new topic.
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2020, 04:13 PM
    In short you're talking loud and saying nothing
    You are looking in the mirror. It's an easy mistake to make.
    Expert

Oct 2, 2020, 04:25 PM
    Just recognizing I've run out of things to say on this subject. Don't worry I have a feeling there is more to come.
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2020, 06:54 PM
    Just recognizing I've run out of things to say on this subject.
    You got that right.
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2020, 07:26 PM
    Jl, the ogglecoffal bird, flys in ever diminishing circles, until he eventually disappears up his own fundamental oriface, from which lofty eminence he regards all below him with distain
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2020, 07:31 PM
    I wish you well in your flight.
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2020, 07:40 PM
    as I said distain
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2020, 08:19 PM
    Said it and modeled it. Congratulations.
    Expert

Oct 3, 2020, 02:42 AM
    If I was you, I'd sure want to change. You aren't doing well at all with this one.
    If your afraid to weigh in on your hero getting infected with Covid I understand your trepidation. Me I bounce back and forth among ALL the threads. Doing well is not my purpose but weighing in with my opinion is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

Sunsilk blonde bombshell color boost [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what would happen if I use sunsilk blondebombshell color BOOST on my dark brown hair? Would it get lighter or it would mess up my hair..

Girlfriend drops a bombshell! [ 7 Answers ]

Well, my girlfirend of 2 years... drops a bombshell, and I need some advice. Sorry about the length... but I really need help... so I wanted you guys to understand... First off, I should start with saying that we are an interracial couple... with a culture difference. That isn't a problem...

View more questions Search