Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2020, 02:46 PM
    Trump's Latest Conspiracy Theory
    Hard to believe, but Trump is now floating a conspiracy theory that has a planeload of thugs all dressed in black flying from DC to Wisconsin to foment rioting. The dressed-in-black thugs are from the "dark shadows" and behind the Democratic party and supporting Joe Biden for president.

I'm not making this up - it's been on national TV. Do we need more proof that Trump is mentally unbalanced?

As the days to election dwindle and Trump faces criminal charges and jail time, he is getting more and more desperate. Since he is clearly a flight risk, he also knows that he will probably be refused bail and, at best, will wear an ankle bracelet and restricted to his home.

An appropriate ending to the most dangerous and evil man on the planet.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 2, 2020, 03:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    Hard to believe, but Trump is now floating a conspiracy theory that has a planeload of thugs all dressed in black flying from DC to Wisconsin to foment rioting. The dressed-in-black thugs are from the "dark shadows" and behind the Democratic party and supporting Joe Biden for president.

I'm not making this up - it's been on national TV. Do we need more proof that Trump is mentally unbalanced?
    Plus, it's a result of the TIAs and physical challenges he's had -- thus his current preoccupation with "strokes" and "choking" (cf. his interview with Laura Ingraham) and the fear of more "slippery" ramps and steps.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2020, 04:31 PM
    Yes he is on a slippery slope
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 2, 2020, 08:11 PM
    The dufus hollers about how lawless the Biden America will be but has he looked at his own America now? Did he really tell people to vote twice?

Hell yeah he did!
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2020, 09:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    The dufus hollers about how lawless the Biden America will be but has he looked at his own America now? Did he really tell people to vote twice?

Hell yeah he did!
    Look, he needs all the help he can get, even if people vote twice it will make up for all those who don't
    Expert

Sep 3, 2020, 09:22 AM
    Never mind that suggesting someone vote twice is almost as illegal as actually doing it. There is a legal way to test the system I'm sure that doesn't influence some nut job loon to doing something stupid.
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2020, 09:29 PM
    yes but he knows his constituency is stupid, afterall they swallowed his line of B/S and voted for him
    Expert

Sep 4, 2020, 08:35 AM
    Will they stay stupid and vote for him twice? That's the question.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 4, 2020, 05:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Will they stay stupid and vote for him twice? That's the question.
    That's what he's hoping, thus his warning *wink* *wink* to North Carolina.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

The dumbest conspiracy theory you've ever heard [ 8 Answers ]

I'm just wondering, what is the dumbest conspiracy theory you have ever heard? I can't believe some of the dumb stuff that people buy into! Me and my friend both have lots of free time at work, and we have been having this contest to find the dumbest stuff on the internet. So, I typed in...

What do you think of this conspiracy theory? [ 58 Answers ]

FEMA Concentration and Internment Camps http://neverknwo.gnn.tv/blogs/11462/From_the_Army_web_site_comes_proof_of_FEMA_s_REX_84_Program?r=1 Rex 84 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

View more questions Search