Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lloopp222 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2007, 12:11 AM
    Portuguese passports
    I am looking to find out if my children qualify for portuguese passports. I have 3 sons, my husband is Portuguese, two of the boys were born in South Africa, one of which he adopted, would he qualify. The youngest boy was born in the UK and we would like to get Portuguese passports for all of them.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2007, 12:52 AM
    You may find information on the following sites to be of help to you. I hope that you do.

Portuguese Passport

Visas & Passports - Portugal

Portugal Visa,Portuguese Embassy Requirements,Tourist,Travel Visa Application Form Info,Work,Student,immigration information

Portuguese passport - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 20, 2007, 01:28 AM
    Please refer to this Thread

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Portuguese passports [ 1 Answers ]

I live in the UK and would like to know the procedure to take in order to renew my portuguese passport, it expires in June?

Passports [ 2 Answers ]

Can you get a passport if you have a felony?:(

New US Passports [ 41 Answers ]

Well, guess just what I heard on FOX (GOVERNMENT NEWS) Network. Knew it was coming, starting Jan 23, 2007, all new passports will have a computer chip implanted in them with your personal information stored on the chip. When the DOT representative was asked what kind of info was stored on the...

Passports [ 2 Answers ]

There is a lot of discussion on the topic of needing a passport to enter Into Canada next year (2007). Will it be necessary for american truck Drivers entering into Canada to have a passport?

Can you trust Cyberjoint in obtaining portuguese passports? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Everyone :) , Has anyone heard about this company which is in Goa, they claim to help people in the getting portuguese passports. I have spoken to them but since I live in Dubai, I am not sure if I should trust them my doucuments or cash, that needs to be transferred to their account. ...

View more questions Search