Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2020, 06:35 PM
    Repeating the quote doesn't absolve you from your race beliefs - just gives you another chance to promote your evil. The tactic is transparent, easy to see.
    It finally occurred to me that you think I'm Charles Darwin! Oh my. You're much worse off than I thought. Try and get some sleep. Maybe it'll help.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2020, 06:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    It finally occurred to me that you think I'm Charles Darwin! Oh my. You're much worse off than I thought. Try and get some sleep. Maybe it'll help.
    Just repeating the tenets of Darwinism is enough to place you in his camp. Darwinism spawned nazism and that sought of thinking still exists despite evidence to the contrary
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2020, 07:13 PM
    Just repeating the tenets of Darwinism is enough to place you in his camp.
    If you try to discuss someone's thoughts, then you agree with them? That's the stupidest thing I've heard in a long time.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2020, 07:15 PM
    It finally occurred to me that you think I'm Charles Darwin!
    No, we know exactly who and what you are.

As 'clete said, "Just repeating the tenets of Darwinism is enough to place you in his camp. Darwinism spawned nazism and that sought of thinking still exists despite evidence to the contrary".

Uber Member

Jun 24, 2020, 08:07 PM
    And as I replied to Clete, to try and say that quoting a person is tantamount to agreeing with them is just completely stupid. For example, you quoted me saying, "It finally occurred to me that you think I'm Charles Darwin." Well according to your weird proposition, you have just agreed with me and thus you actually do believe I'm Darwin. So I suppose I should thank you for verifying what I had said!! It was very nice of you. Now I know that was not your intent, but it is the inevitable consequence of your own idea.

You need to figure out that I'm under no obligation to accept your wild theories or your blind opinions of "who and what" I am. I don't think you even believe them. You're just so eaten up with hate that you feel compelled to lash out. There is a solution for that.
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2020, 09:07 PM
    ! It was very nice of you.
    Yes I'm actually a nice bloke and good of you to recognise it. But right now I'm recovering for cataract surgery and so my thoughts maybe a little drug affected. When you take on someoneelse's thoughts to further your argument, either way, you are aligning yourself with them. I didn't see you denying Darwinism as valid
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2020, 11:53 PM
    And as I replied to Clete, to try and say that quoting a person is tantamount to agreeing with them is just completely stupid. For example, you quoted me saying, "It finally occurred to me that you think I'm Charles Darwin." Well according to your weird proposition, you have just agreed with me and thus you actually do believe I'm Darwin. So I suppose I should thank you for verifying what I had said!! It was very nice of you. Now I know that was not your intent, but it is the inevitable consequence of your own idea.
    I have no idea what all that is supposed to mean. You'd be better off ignoring posts that you can't reply to coherently.

You're just so eaten up with hate that you feel compelled to lash out.
    Your "hate" schtick is so common that just about everybody here has been charged by you with hating something. It's time for you to come up with something new to avoid being a one-trick pony.
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2020, 04:10 AM
    When you take on someoneelse's thoughts to further your argument, either way, you are aligning yourself with them. I didn't see you denying Darwinism as valid
    I quoted Darwin, noted that his views were racist, and wondered why people were not trying to tear his statues down and take his teachings out of textbooks. I don't know how much clearer it could have been, and I have no idea what argument of mine you think I was trying to "further". But I've been in that "surgical cloud" before, so I do get that.

I have no idea what all that is supposed to mean.
    And thus we see the problem. Try reading it slowly and very carefully.

Your "hate" schtick is so common that just about everybody here has been charged by you with hating something. It's time for you to come up with something new to avoid being a one-trick pony.
    You're copying again. Surprise us one of these days and have an original idea. But I'm relieved to see that you quoted me, so you obviously believe everything I am saying since, according to you, that's how it works in your world.
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2020, 06:02 AM
    I quoted Darwin, noted that his views were racist, and wondered why people were not trying to tear his statues down and take his teachings out of textbooks. I don't know how much clearer it could have been, and I have no idea what argument of mine you think I was trying to "further". But I've been in that "surgical cloud" before, so I do get that.
    You didn't need to quote him to ask the question, we were obviously well versed in his theories
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 25, 2020, 06:20 AM
    Must be a lot of racists stuff out there if we haven't gotten around to all of them yet.
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2020, 12:16 PM
    You didn't need to quote him to ask the question, we were obviously well versed in his theories
    Sure you were.
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2020, 01:34 PM
    You're copying again. Surprise us one of these days and have an original idea. But I'm relieved to see that you quoted me, so you obviously believe everything I am saying since, according to you, that's how it works in your world.

More confusion from you. Now you're replying to the wrong people.
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2020, 02:04 PM
    Well, you quoted me again, so in your crazy world you are agreeing with me that you have no original ideas. After all, that's how you say it works.
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2020, 02:24 PM
    Well, you quoted me again, so in your crazy world you are agreeing with me that you have no original ideas. After all, that's how you say it works.
    Do you really think your silly ad hominem posts are believed by anyone on this website? Even if they could decipher them?
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2020, 03:03 PM
    You're the one who came up with the loony idea that if you quote someone, it means you agree with them. If you don't like it, then change your ways. It's your loony idea that I'm illustrating. And look up the definition of ad hominem so you can use it correctly next time.
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2020, 03:24 PM
    You're the one who came up with the loony idea that if you quote someone, it means you agree with them.
    Go back and read the context - try to comprehend.

And look up the definition of ad hominem so you can use it correctly next time.
    LOL. You never even heard of the word until I first mentioned it months ago describing your method of using insults in lieu of logical arguments. Thanks for the laugh.
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2020, 03:35 PM
    LOL. You never even heard of the word until I first mentioned it months ago describing your method of using insults in lieu of logical arguments. Thanks for the laugh.
    In other words, you misused the word. You find that instance of "months ago" since, once again, you are lying.
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2020, 03:40 PM
    once again, you are lying.
    Ah, true to form. Grazie.
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2020, 03:41 PM
    Ah, true to form.
    You sure are.
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2020, 03:42 PM
    You sure are.
    That's it? Running out of steam?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

21st century slavery [ 8 Answers ]

Can a employer not give raise to the felon he has working but give them to everyone else? Can they take benefits away from felon but no one else? Can he not pay a felon for ANY OVERTIME he works just because he is a felon?

How to mix 21st century milk replacer for puppies [ 1 Answers ]

I have 3 week old smooth haired chihuahua at around 16 oz in weight measured in a cup on a sm. Weigher , what would b the proper mix? The cup got zroed in and measured in ozs.

Abbott and Costello in the 21st Century [ 5 Answers ]

Abbot and Costello in the 21st Century COSTELLO CALLS TO BUY A COMPUTER FROM ABBOTT ABBOTT: Super Duper computer store. Can I help you? COSTELLO: Thanks I'm setting up an office in my den and I'm thinking about buying a computer. ABBOTT: Mac? COSTELLO: No, the name's Lou. ABBOTT: Your...

Home Security for the 21st Century [ 9 Answers ]

I was looking to survey what services and fees (if any) people subscribe to for their home security system. In addition, if you are using a pay/fee-based service - do you feel the cost/fee is reasonable? Secondly, what feature(s) do you like the best about the system? If you ignore...

21st Century Tithing. [ 23 Answers ]

Would you tithe: 1. More 2. Less 3. The Same 4. Be Highly Offended 5. I don't tithe at all. IF your place of worship accepted Debit and Credit Cards????

View more questions Search