Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2020, 01:12 PM
    Your turn, if you care to take it.

No meaning given for this. So, no answer.
    Exactly what I expected. Guess what question you're going to see repeated for a LONG time now?

We are getting a very full picture of you.
    Yep. You're full of it alright.

And you believe that children who do not believe as you do spend all eternity being tortured in hell. Those poor Sikh kids. First you won't allow them to post their scriptures next to yours, and then you send them to hell for all eternity to be continuously tortured. Don't forget to leave that out. That's pretty important, wouldn't you say?
    I guess once a liar, then always a liar.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2020, 01:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Exactly what I expected. Guess what question you're going to see repeated for a LONG time now?
    LOL. Bring it on.

I guess once a liar, then always a liar.
    I'm not aware what question this one refers to either. Could you repeat this one for a LONG time also? Thanks.

Woops - I just got it. The Sikh children going to hell. What in that statement of your belief is a lie?
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2020, 01:27 PM
    That children are going to hell for unbelief. Have actually said the opposite. That was your blatant lie.

And what are your religious beliefs?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 16, 2020, 01:39 PM
    That children are going to hell for unbelief. Have actually said the opposite.
    Thus, you believe unbaptized babies plus Muslim, Sikh, Buddhist, Jewish, et al. children will not go to hell.
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2020, 02:12 PM
    Thus, you believe unbaptized babies plus Muslim, Sikh, Buddhist, Jewish, et al. children will not go to hell.
    I never said anything about baptism. As far as children go, I don't know of any Biblical teaching on that. Not saying it's not there, just that I'm not familiar with it. My understanding is that a person is not held accountable for sin until he/she is old enough to realize their own guilt. Could be wrong, but that's my understanding on it. Same thing, by the way, I have said a number of times in the past.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2020, 03:28 PM
    what was the original OP ? Oh yeah about C-19 treatments . OMG !! they are treating patients with a drug that is not approved for C-19 ;has not gone through peer reviewed double blind studies ;and nobody has their panties twisted over it ? How can that be ?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/16/healt...-bn/index.html
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2020, 03:58 PM
    Interesting article. 33% improvement is significant.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2020, 04:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    what was the original OP ? Oh yeah about C-19 treatments . OMG !! they are treating patients with a drug that is not approved for C-19 ;has not gone through peer reviewed double blind studies ;and nobody has their panties twisted over it ? How can that be ?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/16/healt...-bn/index.html
    noone sticks to the OP. The drug was shown to be effective in killing the virus in a patient, just someone's bright idea, but then, officialdom felt thwarted, afterall they hadn't been consulted, had no data and couldn't take the chance they would be blamed
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2020, 05:11 PM
    As far as children go, I don't know of any Biblical teaching on that
    Dear God!! You need a Bible teaching to tell you sending children to hell to be tortured for eternity is wrong? It's hard to comment on such a belief.

Not saying it's not there, just that I'm not familiar with it.
    Oh well, THAT'S a relief!

My understanding is that a person is not held accountable for sin until he/she is old enough to realize their own guilt. Could be wrong, but that's my understanding on it. Same thing, by the way, I have said a number of times in the past.
    You have NOT said that in the past - at least not in the beginning. The original debate was whether unbelievers go to hell for eternity to be tortured. That morphed over months until it became hard to tell just what you DID believe.

You kept changing, and kept refusing to put your belief in plain language, instead you kept referring to various Bible passages as though you had no ability to think for yourself. Yes, yes, Jesus' words and all that.

When you finally agreed to explain your belief, you conditioned it on my explaining my belief re hell after you explained yours. So I explained mine first, then you refused to live up to your promise claiming my position on hell was not a belief because I didn't believe in it. Just another of your constant evading an answer to a very simple question.

You know what? I don't give a damn anymore. It's enough to know you have a very sick understanding of Jesus' words. That's why I call you Judas. Like him, you have betrayed the message of Christ.
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2020, 05:11 PM
    couldn't take the chance they would be blamed
    Name of the game for pols. Don't do anything that could bring about criticism.
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2020, 06:40 PM
    Name of the game for pols. Don't do anything that could bring about criticism.
    Doesn't stop trump he believes that any publicity is good publicity
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2020, 07:19 PM
    Trump is not a pol. That's part of his appeal.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 16, 2020, 07:52 PM
    He is also a lying cheating dufus and scam artist. That's a HUGE turn off. Why won't he and Mnuchin release who got that PPE money. We already know lawmakers got there paws in the till already.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 16, 2020, 07:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    He is also a lying cheating dufus and scam artist.
    He was that way when he lived in NYC.
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2020, 08:29 PM
    Trump is not a pol. That's part of his appeal.
    After 3 1/2 years he is a politician
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2020, 04:14 AM
    After 3 1/2 years he is a politician
    Not really. He does not behave like a pol. It is both a strength and a weakness. The contrast between the professional pol (Biden) and the amateur pol (Trump) is really striking. I just think the debates will be a bigger negative for Biden than for Trump.
    Expert

Jun 17, 2020, 06:01 AM
    The bases of the dufus and my friend Joe are dug in, so the undecided middle will decide this race and lets face it, the dufus won't be able to keep lying and not pay the cost, especially if things go south with the virus, and the economy, and the feds stop propping up Wall Street.
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2020, 06:46 AM
    If Biden can remember where he is, he might have a chance. Good luck with that.
    Expert

Jun 17, 2020, 07:24 AM
    Even if he can't he has a good woman to remind him.
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2020, 07:36 AM
    Even if he can't he has a good woman to remind him.
    Vote for Biden. He can't remember anything, but at least his wife can.

Good luck with that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The harm trump is doing [ 302 Answers ]

got to be some vested interests at play here, Trump is going to place a tariff on French wine because the French dare to tax US tech giants who don't play the tax game well, we all have had enough of multi-nationals, most of them US who hide their income in tax havens. I have news for Trump it...

Trump and His Swamp [ 22 Answers ]

I guess we missed his meaning - we thought he meant to drain the EXISTING swamp when it turns out the swamp is entirely one of HIS making. His cabinet secretary Acosta is the 9th cabinet official to leave the Trump administration. There are only 15 cabinet positions. For context: During the...

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

View more questions Search