Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2020, 04:28 PM
    I guess it is a waste of time to point out that disinfectants are used in vaccines that get injected into humans . No Trump did not say bleach . Yes he did say disinfectants . Thiomersal is an example. It is commonly used in flu vaccines . Ozone injections are also common as an alternative treatment ,
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 7, 2020, 04:52 PM
    Yes Tom it's a waste of time pointing that out, because everybody and his mama knows the dufus has no clue what he was talking about, and was just rifting what some expert was probably discussing. We all know how bad he wants some cure and for this pandemic to be over with so he can get back to his normal routine of playing politics.

Bet he can't even spell thiomersal or say what it's really used for.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2020, 05:08 PM
    because everybody and his mama knows the dufus has no clue what he was talking about, and was just rifting what some expert was probably discussing.
    There is someone who doesn't know what he's talking about, and his name starts with a "T", but it's not Trump.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 7, 2020, 05:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    There is someone who doesn't know what he's talking about, and his name starts with a "T", but it's not Trump.
    Hey, that's a mean thing to say to tomder! We sometimes (often?) disagree with him, but we still like him.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2020, 05:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Hey, that's a mean thing to say to tomder! We sometimes (often?) disagree with him, but we still like him.
    It is no use correcting jl, he just runs off at the mouth, diatribe
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2020, 06:08 PM
    I must admit, that was a funny comeback. Well done, WG.

I think my comment to Tal came across as mean. It was intended to be light-hearted, but that is hard to convey on a message board. My apologies.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2020, 06:37 PM
    mine has a small t
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2020, 06:48 PM
    mine has a small t
    Rescued!!
    Expert

Jun 7, 2020, 07:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    mine has a small t
    So does mine!!
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2020, 07:32 PM
    So does mine!!
    Crud!! Rescue proves to be ineffective.
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2020, 03:41 AM
    The cat is out of the bag now. If any of you really thought we had a national news media that was concerned with presenting all sides of an argument and allowing us to think for ourselves, then think again.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/new-...-alex-berenson
    Expert

Jun 8, 2020, 04:38 AM
    You might not like the decisions of the corporation, but what does that have to do with one thinking for themselves unless that's your only source of the truth. Don't like it don't buy it.
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2020, 04:42 AM
    The NYT is not just another newspaper. It's the largest paper in the country. It has plainly gone left-wing only and that's not a good thing. For me, thank goodness for Fox News so yeah, I do have another source.

Here's some depressing reading. 24 killed in one weekend in Chicago. Doesn't fit a political narrative so the lefties don't care, but the families of the 24 sure do. We all should.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/platfor...VrBqjz9MhtXcvY
    Expert

Jun 8, 2020, 04:49 AM
    The NYT is not just another newspaper. It's the largest paper in the country. It has plainly gone left-wing only and that's not a good thing. For me, thank goodness for Fox News so yeah, I do have another source.
    Like Fox News is an unbiased media source in the first place and I suspect competitive snipping has a lot to do with that flavor of said article.

Here's some depressing reading. 24 killed in one weekend in Chicago. Doesn't fit a political narrative so the lefties don't care, but the families of the 24 sure do. We all should.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/platfor...VrBqjz9MhtXcvY
    Lots of gang violence fueling the Chicago deaths. Always has been a huge problem in those areas.
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2020, 04:57 AM
    Like Fox News is an unbiased media source in the first place and I suspect competitive snipping has a lot to do with that flavor of said article.
    Find the evidence of bias at Fox. Be specific.

Lots of gang violence fueling the Chicago deaths. Always has been a huge problem in those areas.
    If it was in your neighborhood, you'd really, really want something done about it.
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2020, 05:09 AM
    Expert

Jun 8, 2020, 05:18 AM
    Find the evidence of bias at Fox. Be specific.

If it was in your neighborhood, you'd really, really want something done about it.
    1. It's self evident, so I seldom watch it. Except Chris Wallace and Brent Baer sometimes.

2. Been there done that. Grew up and raised kids in the inner city as well as lived there until I moved to Texas almost 20 years ago. Yes I am experienced.

Nice deceptive LIE! Disobeying a lockdown order, state or local was not really prosecuted to my knowledge but should in no way be conflated or compared to the activity antics of criminals.
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2020, 05:30 AM
    It's self evident, so I seldom watch it
    As I figured. Crickets.

Nice deceptive LIE! Disobeying a lockdown order, state or local was not really prosecuted to my knowledge
    You must be asleep. There is one listed below. In my own state we had a looney dem mayor have the police writing tickets to church members who were having an outside service in their cars. Wake up!!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/abb...s-restrictions
    Expert

Jun 8, 2020, 06:16 AM
    Just like your partial quote of my words JL, your outrage is over things that have been CORRECTED as your link attests! Telling half the story is akin to lying by omission, or biased at best. That's not crickets my friend, but a futile attempt to change the narrative.

https://www.magnoliastatelive.com/20...n-churchgoers/

The mayor said the officer who issued the tickets was doing so after receiving multiple complaint calls about the gathering and was thus not targeting the church.
    “This whole incident has been taken out of context,” Simmons said. “It’s a misrepresentation of the officers, this council and this mayor.”
    Google is your friend if you use it to do your own homework to add HONESTY to the discussion. FACTS, over just FEELINGS.
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2020, 06:30 AM
    Yeah. I'm sure people were calling in left and right to complain about people sitting in their cars in a church parking lot.

The "crickets" reference was in regard to you coming up completely empty on your silly charge of bias against Fox News. Nothing. Nada. Rien. Nichts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The harm trump is doing [ 302 Answers ]

got to be some vested interests at play here, Trump is going to place a tariff on French wine because the French dare to tax US tech giants who don't play the tax game well, we all have had enough of multi-nationals, most of them US who hide their income in tax havens. I have news for Trump it...

Trump and His Swamp [ 22 Answers ]

I guess we missed his meaning - we thought he meant to drain the EXISTING swamp when it turns out the swamp is entirely one of HIS making. His cabinet secretary Acosta is the 9th cabinet official to leave the Trump administration. There are only 15 cabinet positions. For context: During the...

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

View more questions Search