Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 18, 2020, 01:42 PM
    You do realize that, in the spirit of levity, my remark was tongue in cheek? Biden doesn't repeat phrases since about half the time he can't remember them.

Deflecting? Nah. More like pointing out the rampant hypocrisy of democrats who were fine with HC but want to constantly ride the Trump horse. Can't have it both ways. Kavanaugh accused of even being around sexual assault? Crucify him! Biden actually accused of sexual assault? Well, boys will be boys, the statute of limitations might have run out, you can't trust what a woman says, or any other excuse a person can come up with.
    I see. You refuse to acknowledge Trump's mental and emotional and psychological problems.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2020, 01:44 PM
    You haven't identified any. Not only that, you aren't really qualified to identify them simply by watching someone on television. Not sure that anyone is, but if they are, they would need to be an unbiased observer.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 18, 2020, 02:37 PM
    You haven't identified any. Not only that, you aren't really qualified to identify them simply by watching someone on television. Not sure that anyone is, but if they are, they would need to be an unbiased observer.
    You didn't read the link I posted. And I'm unbiased and qualified, had decided to vote for him until he mocked the handicapped man; his problems are very obvious.
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2020, 03:09 PM
    I'm unbiased and qualified
    You might have some slim chance of convincing me that you can diagnose mental illness without ever meeting the person, but your chances of convincing me you are unbiased are absolutely nil.

I did read the article. It was one person's opinion. Please, please tell me you are not trying to make a diagnosis based upon someone else's observations.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 18, 2020, 03:48 PM
    You might have some slim chance of convincing me that you can diagnose mental illness without ever meeting the person, but your chances of convincing me you are unbiased are absolutely nil.

I did read the article. It was one person's opinion. Please, please tell me you are not trying to make a diagnosis based upon someone else's observations.
    In the beginning, I was excited about his run for president. I loved watching "The Apprentice" and respected him as a businessman who would be an important change for the better in Washington.

After reading and listening to reports of people who've spent time with him, I have no doubt the man needs serious help and should be rehomed to a safe place.
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2020, 03:53 PM
    I feel the same way about HC. I think Biden borders on dementia. I guess we all have our opinions. In your case, I suspect your basic support of abortion and the gay agenda has much to do with your opposition to Trump.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 18, 2020, 04:30 PM
    I suspect your basic support of abortion and the gay agenda has much to do with your opposition to Trump.
    What's wrong about the LGBTQIA "agenda"?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2020, 04:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    What's wrong about the LGBTQIA "agenda"?
    you have to ask? they want us all to be like them
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 18, 2020, 04:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    you have to ask? they want us all to be like them
    Not true! They simply want to be who they are and want the rest of us to be who we are. The opposite is true about them wanting us to be like them. The straights (cis people) want them to be like the cis are.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 18, 2020, 05:49 PM
    Perhaps you would be more comfortable with Biden had he paid a few women to keep their mouth shut, and gay people are humans too, they want what straight people want, acceptance and a chance at life love and happiness...and freedom from discrimination and bias, just like everybody else.
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2020, 05:55 PM
    you would be more comfortable with Biden
    You're the one comfortable with a guy who has been accused of sexual assault. You're also the one who went on and on endlessly about the need for all of us to believe Dr. Ford's poorly supported accusations against Kavanaugh. Why the double standard? Kavanaugh for SCOTUS? Never!! Biden for pres? Absolutely!! Again, why the double standard? Sure sounds like basic politics.
    Expert

Apr 18, 2020, 06:24 PM
    You voted for the dufus and supported Kavanaugh, so don't get crazy for us supporting Biden. Geez if dems have to act like repubs to get the white house cleaned out...why NOT? Go ahead call me names. If they are true its not name calling and we just throw rocks until after the election.

AND BEYOND! 8D
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2020, 06:27 PM
    I don't call names.

You gave no justification for how you could have lost your mind about Kavanaugh, but then have a thrill down your leg over Biden.
    Expert

Apr 18, 2020, 06:32 PM
    Its not like I'm comfortable with the accuasations just waiting to see how it plays out. The same way with Kavanaugh even though the drunk frat boy had much to be desired and his accuser like Bidens deserves to be taken seriously and heard. I just hope the dems don't make any investigations a sham whitewash like repubs did.

I ain't holding my breathe and I ain't voting repub either.
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2020, 06:39 PM
    You really think there are going to be democrat party investigations of the sexual assault charges against Biden? I guess those will take place right after the democrat party investigation of his Ukraine connections relative to his son.

As you said, "I ain't holding my breath."
    Expert

Apr 18, 2020, 06:55 PM
    Biden and Ukraine are already settled except as a repub/dufus talking point for the election. Hmm all the repub investigations have gone nowhere in the last decade.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2020, 06:56 PM
    seems the demonrats and the pelicans have that in common
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2020, 07:22 PM
    Biden and Ukraine are already settled except as a repub/dufus talking point for the election.
    Considering that it's not been investigated, then I guess you're right. But thank goodness you no doubt consider that the "Trumped up" charges for impeachment hearing are already settled as well except, of course, as a talking point for the dems.
    Expert

Apr 19, 2020, 05:18 AM
    Dems proved the case conclusively, even without the Mueller Report, but repubs already were waving the free pass card for the dufus, and when you have the jury in your pocket it was a foregone conclusion what the outcome would be. We've beaten that horse though and all the other repub investigations of dems so it's water under the bridge for now, as this virus and the dufus handling of it is front and center.

We've gone from boom to bust rather fast and it's not getting better, with more poor people, more sick people, and more dead people.
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2020, 05:28 AM
    Dems proved the case conclusively
    Sure they did.

The case against HC was proved conclusively, but the FBI director, after Lynch met with BC in private for 45 minutes, simply took it upon his democrat self not to press charges. But there was no doubt that she did what was alleged.

We've gone from boom to bust rather fast and it's not getting better, with more poor people, more sick people, and more dead people.
    The good news is the dem controlled Congress is staying home. Best thing that could have happened. Let the pres do the leading.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baltimore Sun to Donald Trump [ 140 Answers ]

After Trump's calling Baltimore's district a rodent and rat infested mess. The Baltimore Sun replied; "e would tell the most dishonest man to ever occupy the Oval Office, the mocker of war heroes, the gleeful grabber of women’s private parts, the serial bankrupter of businesses, the useful...

A Message To Donald Trump [ 11 Answers ]

Dear President Trump, In this country, we do not hand over American citizens to be interrogated by foreign adversaries. Yours, AMERICA It took this sorry excuse for a president THREE DAYS to figure that out after calling it an "incredible offer". There is a consensus among serious...

herr Donald Herbert Hoover Smoot Hawley Trump [ 88 Answers ]

In March 2002, President George W. Bush imposed a 30% tariff on Chinese steel. The results were chaotic. The tariffs boosted the overall prices of steel and cost the U.S. 200,000 jobs in businesses that buy steel, representing $4 billion in lost wages. ...

Donald Trump [ 3 Answers ]

Is it leagle for Donald Trump to drill for in the Alaska Artic animal refuge?

The Strange World of Donald Trump [ 15 Answers ]

Here are some current positions of Trump reported today; 1- Resurrected belief that Obama was not born in the United States, 2- Denies it is his voice on the notorious "p****y" tape after acknowledging it IS his voice and apologizing for it, 3- Fully believes vote fraud by illegal immigrants...

View more questions Search