Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2020, 06:45 AM
    well he has to do it, no one else will
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 9, 2020, 07:13 AM
    He has sycophants galore either afraid of his retaliation for disagreement, and enough of the loud crowd on the right to make it stick...among themselves any way.
    Expert

Apr 9, 2020, 02:41 PM
    Bernie suspended his campaign so essentially for all practical purposes, the dem primary is over.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2020, 04:25 PM
    that means both primaries are over, yippie kiai a year without unnecessary electioneerin', CV we thank you
    Expert

Apr 10, 2020, 05:50 AM
    I'd rather have the lunacy of politics over the threat that cv19 heaps on us all, to be honest. It's just more fun to throw rocks at ditzes, and dufus's, than worry about yourself and your peeps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

Is this a cult? [ 12 Answers ]

My family has been very worried that my nephew is in a cult. He shaved his head except for a little tail in the back, He has insence burning all the time in his room when he's at home and not at this temple he calls it. He stays there for days at a time and has even went to New York with them and...

Cult [ 3 Answers ]

Can some one please tell me about cults and what is it exactly? Do they have a club? Are they good? ;) thank you Im just kidding about the club thing.

View more questions Search