Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2020, 05:54 AM
    A duly and lawfully elected fiefdom
    No, they are not. There is a huge difference between a duly elected government and a fiefdom.

Over here we just give ALL the candidates a fair chance to be heard too, and the citizens time to consider what they have heard and weigh in.
    Very good observation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Florida's rules for returning funds for holding rental properties [ 2 Answers ]

I was given money on the 3rd of August 2018 to hold my rental property for the purposes of (1) obtaining a cosigner (her uncle) and (2) after obtaining the cosigner to build a fence around the property prior to moving in on 25th of August 2018. This fell through because of the uncle wanting to see...

How To Steal A Supreme Court Seat By Trump [ 8 Answers ]

For almost an entire year, the right-wing Republicans refused to even consider President Obama's nomination to replace Scalia on the Supreme Court. An entire year !!! That is how Trump and his criminal cronies have stolen a seat on the Supreme Court. Should the Democrats now do likewise and...

Ex seems unstable. No court order, should I withhold the kids? [ 1 Answers ]

So I am going through a nasty, nasty divorce, which hasn't even been filed yet, because originally we were trying to be amicable with each other, but obviously that didn't work out. He has continually threatened me to "take full custody of the children", yet while we have been separated, there have...

IRS rules on transfer of funds to Mother from NRE account in India [ 1 Answers ]

I am a US citizen and have around 40 lakh rupees in my NRO account in India which I transferred from US to India over the past 1 year. I would like to transfer this amount to my mothers account who lives in in India and is a Indian citizen, so that she can put it in an FD for a year and get a...

United States Cities with the most sunshine and warmth during the late fall and winte [ 11 Answers ]

I have read through the questions and answers currently posted on the Ask Me Help Desk and the link suggested in one of the answers. I would like an accurate, statistical, answer to my question. The area is to be free from hurricanes and other destructive weather.

View more questions Search