Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 11, 2020, 03:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    I have seen no indication of mental facilities being diminished .
    Surely you're joking!!!!!
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2020, 03:19 PM
    nope like I said .I see personality disorders but his mind appears sound.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 11, 2020, 04:36 PM
    The man can't even spit out a coherent sentence!
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2020, 04:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    The man can't even spit out a coherent sentence!
    Yes but he is in a long tradition of american presidents, remember GW Bush, so you can't buck the trend
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2020, 05:57 PM
    this is in the last week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wacY...ature=emb_logo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5y3XHIyLRM
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 11, 2020, 06:02 PM
    I found several recent remarks to show his mind isn't sound. Here is one of them about that cruise ship on the California coast:

[My experts] would like to have the people come off. I’d rather have the people stay, but I’d go with them. I told them to make the final decision. I would rather—because I like the numbers being where they are. I don’t need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn’t our fault.

jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2020, 07:23 PM
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 12, 2020, 03:36 AM
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2020, 04:08 AM
    If you're worried about a pres saying something stupid, then don't vote for JB. He doesn't even know where he is half the time.
    Expert

Mar 12, 2020, 05:15 AM
    Unlike the dufus, Biden has a solid team around him including a savvy experienced spouse who is always by his side. Lets face it, gaffs don't compare to lies and deceits and insults and case in point that ridicules speech from the oval office the dufus made which I'm sure will go over well not just with Europe, but Wall Street as well. It sure hits a sour note with Americans. Lets face it, the dufus wasn't looking that great when things were humming along on full auto, and now he has a challenge he cannot lie cheat and steal his way out of, and his sycophants are too scared to tell him his approach is idiotic slow and inadequate.

Nineteen states have declared a state of emergency to deal with this crisis, so when does the dufus follow suit?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2020, 05:23 AM
    He has them to handle the negative press for him
    Expert

Mar 12, 2020, 05:30 AM
    Everybody needs someone to handle negative press whether it's an election year or not.

Uber Member

Mar 12, 2020, 06:46 AM
    a savvy experienced spouse who is always by his side.
    Can she speak five languages like Melania can?
    Expert

Mar 12, 2020, 07:44 AM
    No, but does she need too? Why?
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2020, 08:41 AM
    Not really, but it does speak to mental ability. You said she was a " savvy experienced spouse". Fair enough, but she is no more intelligent that MT is.

Besides, when your husband really believes that we have had a hundred and fifty million people killed in gun violence in the past decade, then he needs a lot of help. It was more, he said, than all the wars combined. Really? That's pretty loopy. He needs, for sure, a " savvy experienced spouse who is always by his side." Maybe she can help him remember where he is. "Now remember, Honey, that this is the O-V-A-L O-F-F-I-C-E". Remember now, sweety?

How about that savvy son of his who was, we are to believe, smart enough to go from knowing basically nothing about the oil and gas business to, overnight, becoming a major player making many hundreds of thousands of dollars on the BOD of a major oil and gas enterprise? I'm sure that was all legit. How much you want to bet that's why the dems have dropped all talk of impeachment? They don't want any of that investigated or Hunter having to testify.
    Expert

Mar 12, 2020, 10:57 AM
    All you had to do is look up DR. Biden for yourself to know she is very intelligent and accomplished professionally. Joe's gaffs over the years are more amusing rather than misleading. I wont even bring that nonsense about his son into this as the dufus is on record to being in favor of bribing people to get his deals done, and has a public record of shady deals in his history, but I doubt that has anything to do with the dems not beating the impeachment drum any more since repubs would just clear him anyway. What would be the point, though aquitted he was still impeached and whose to say that's the end of his criminal behavior being called into account?

If it weren't for Daddy running for PREZ, repubs wouldn't be interested in Hunter, and indeed, they weren't when he was VP either. Not a peep until Joe announced, nor anything said about the other BOD members Americans among them. Hunter got the job through a friend who was called on to consult the business practice , an old friend who he had worked with before, and many rich kids with connected daddies do the very same thing around the world, so have at investigating Hunter, as I have no doubt this is a nothing burger but may open the door to closer scrutiny of the dufus and his kids who are just as fair game as young Biden is. Repubs want the talking points and sound bites and the truth doesn't matter since it's a smear campaign to distract from the dufus's own antics and actions.

You better hope the Russians and Saudis resolve their differences because US and Canadian oil companies will be hard pressed to sustain current production at 30 bucks a barrel for very long. I doubt the Saudis can either to be honest. The laundry bill for those robes can't be cheap.
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2020, 11:03 AM
    All you had to do is look up DR. Biden for yourself to know she is very intelligent and accomplished professionally.
    Does being kicked out of the navy for repeated drug use count as being "accomplished professionally"? Or all of his experience with oil and gas which is ZERO?

Joe's gaffs over the years are more amusing rather than misleading.
    when someone really believed that 150 MILLION Americans had been killed in gun violence, more, he believed, than all of our war deaths combined, then that would not count as "amusing". Stupid, perhaps, but not amusing.

I wont even bring that nonsense about his son into this as the dufus is on record to being in favor of bribing people to get his deals done,
    If Trump was really on record as saying such a thing in his function as pres, then you might have a point. Since he is not, then you don't.
    Expert

Mar 12, 2020, 11:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Does being kicked out of the navy for repeated drug use count as being "accomplished professionally"? Or all of his experience with oil and gas which is ZERO?
    DR JILL Biden was the accomplished professionally one. Read that again. Hunter whatever his deal isn't running for anything.

when someone really believed that 150 MILLION Americans had been killed in gun violence, more, he believed, than all of our war deaths combined, then that would not count as "amusing". Stupid, perhaps, but not amusing.
    Even if it was stupid rather than mistaken, does it rise to anything the dufus has said in just the last few days?

Even Trump was really on record as doing that, then you might have a point. Since he is not, then you don't.
    https://www.npr.org/2017/11/08/56105...nforce-it-now#

https://www.vox.com/2020/1/15/210674...bery-law-trump

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020...p-bribery-laws
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2020, 12:41 PM
    including a savvy experienced spouse who is always by his side.
    to wipe the drool from his lip and change his depends
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2020, 03:04 PM
    Even if it was stupid rather than mistaken, does it rise to anything the dufus has said in just the last few days?
    It goes far and above anything Trump has said. It is one of the most bizarre statements I have heard in a long time.

So Trump is on record as considering a change in the law. In what universe would that equate him being in favor "of bribing people to get his deals done?" It had nothing to do with his deals. It would involve a change in law for everyone in business.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Elena Kagan the stealth nominee [ 38 Answers ]

After watching the reaction to the President's nomination of Kagan for SCOTUS ,it is clear that unless there is some smoking gun reason ;the Republicans will not be able to mount a serious opposition to her selection. However ,her lack of a "paper trail" ,and judicial record has the left more...

Consent of legal heirs for purchase of flat from nominee [ 2 Answers ]

If I purchase a resale flat in a society from the nominee after death of the owner who has died without making any will, whether consent of other legal heirs of the family is necessary ? What are the pros and cons if consent of others is not taken and an affidavit from nominee owner is taken.

Right wingers Ticked off about Bush nominee [ 2 Answers ]

I've been enjoying all of the fighting on this Conservative site: http://www.townhall.com/blogs/c-log/J%20Garthwaite/story/2005/10/03/159236.html Seems like the conservatives are a bit pissed by Bush's choice... should a liberal be happy about it? Mirza :confused:

View more questions Search