Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marmerch Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2007, 09:10 PM
    SSI reinstatement
    I currently get SSI and Medicaid due to several disabilities. In the future I may get a one lump payment from a family trust which will temporarily put me over the income limit, probably for a few months after I pay off my debts and then I will still be disabled and broke again and in the same situation I am now. At that point will I have to start the process over, re-apply and wait 5 months for SSI again or can I get reinstated faster somehow?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2007, 07:56 AM
    Hello m:

I don't have an answer, only a direction. I get SS. I hate bureaucracies. I was pleasantly surprised at how helpful and knowledgeable they were on the phone. Why don't you give them a call and ask them directly?

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ssi disability [ 1 Answers ]

I live in North Carolina and filed bankruptcy in 2001 and confident I will win my disability case, can IRS or anyone get any of my settlement or monthly check. Any help will be appreciated

Husband death and SSI [ 10 Answers ]

If my husband dies first, do I get his SSI? I live in Idaho. Thanks so much for your input

Ssi and ssdi [ 6 Answers ]

I would like to know if a privet person sue you when you are on ssi and ssdi thank you

View more questions Search