Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2020, 05:28 AM
    So Vac let me ask you, why can a US citizen cross into Mexico, or a Canadian transit the US to Mexico and someone from the south not do the same thing, providing they have the required documentation.
    Who said they couldn't? Both Mexicans and Canadians are able to enter the U.S. through border check points.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2020, 05:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Who said they couldn't? Both Mexicans and Canadians are able to enter the U.S. through border check points.
    It appears the list is longer than that
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2020, 05:50 AM
    OK. Put it this way. As a general rule, ANYONE can enter across our southern border checkpoint IF that person has the proper documentation which will generally be a passport. The same thing, incidentally, is true for Americans entering Mexico. The rules are a little more lax in regards to the Canadian border.
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Jan 31, 2020, 06:34 AM
    Paraclete: I wasn't speaking of those with "PROPER" paperwork (Visa, Passport, etc.)...I was speaking of illegals.

As far as drugs are concerned: Drugs stop "flowing" across the U.S. border when the U.S. begins to EXECUTE DRUG DEALS AND DRUG TRAFFICERS! I know that idea shakes people up a bit but if you want to shake this sh$&tty tree to its core, you start killing these vermin and they will begin to thing twice about trying to pull this kind of crap: MAKE THEM HAVE SOME "SKIN" IN THE GAME.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 31, 2020, 09:10 AM
    We cannot even deal with our own war on drugs so expecting more of the Mexicans is a bit disingenuous, and it's much more complex on both countries that are working together. Like drugs only come from the south, and these cartels are dummies and thugs. Just the opposite, they are high tech business dudes always coming up with some very sophisticated ways to move product, even if the war with other cartels is extremely violent, and publicized.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 31, 2020, 09:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacuum7 View Post
    As far as drugs are concerned: Drugs stop "flowing" across the U.S. border when the U.S. begins to EXECUTE DRUG DEALS AND DRUG TRAFFICERS!
    Nooooooooo, the US eliminates OUR drug traffickers and thus eliminates the market here in OUR country.
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2020, 10:02 AM
    the US eliminates OUR drug traffickers
    How do you propose we do that?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 31, 2020, 11:06 AM
    How do you propose we do that?
    The same way we eliminate foreign drug traffickers.
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2020, 01:24 PM
    The same way we eliminate foreign drug traffickers.
    How is that done?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 31, 2020, 01:45 PM
    How is that done?
    Aha! And there's the rub!
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2020, 02:15 PM
    You said, "The same way we eliminate foreign drug traffickers," but now you don't seem to know how that's done. Strange. Still, I'm not certain of answers myself. There is too, too much money involved in it. Singapore has very little trouble with drugs but their legal consequences are pretty drastic. Maybe that's the way to go?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2020, 02:50 PM
    no it is a short boat ride from Central America to the American southern border .
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 31, 2020, 02:54 PM
    You said, "The same way we eliminate foreign drug traffickers," but now you don't seem to know how that's done. Strange. Still, I'm not certain of answers myself. There is too, too much money involved in it. Singapore has very little trouble with drugs but their legal consequences are pretty drastic. Maybe that's the way to go?
    Solution for eliminating drug traffickers: chop off their hands!
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2020, 04:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Solution for eliminating drug traffickers: chop off their hands!
    No, forced feeding with the crap they traffic, Philippines has the right idea, no tolerance, no jail, summary execution
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 31, 2020, 07:11 PM
    There will always be suppliers as long as there is demand and high profits.
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2020, 07:34 PM
    Yes until we gain a society where these things are not tolerated
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2020, 09:21 PM
    There will always be suppliers as long as there is demand and high profits.
    Not in Singapore.

Jan 31, 2020, 09:24 PM
    Philippines has it right: Summarily execute the trafficers and dealers. Harsh but effective. Duterte is the model for what it takes to stop the B.S. of drugs: Keep killing them until they stop or there are no more of them left.
    Uber Member

Feb 2, 2020, 07:12 PM
    Here is the pro-life commercial that Fox refused to run for the Super Bowl. They had space for a pro-gay commercial, but not for a pro life commercial. Which direction do you think the censorship is running?

https://lifenews-wpengine.netdna-ssl...bowlad.mp4?_=1

Feb 2, 2020, 09:06 PM
    jlisenbe: Entirely disgusting of FOX.....just can't get past the fact that people think offing babies is normal right in any way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Woke up during the procedure [ 2 Answers ]

I had surgery tow weeks ago under general anesthesia but woke up during the procedure - it has been recorded in my medical notes, but would like to know what my options are in trying tp decide what to do next. Thanks

Cat woke up limping [ 4 Answers ]

My cat woke up this morning and he waslimping around the apartment. He is still eating and drinking but he is very sore. He was crying and almost dragging his leg. What should I be doing? Could this be serious? He is an indoor cat and the only one in the house.

Woke up with a bug stuck in my thigh! [ 12 Answers ]

I woke up and I walked straight into the bathroom so I could take my shower, while undressing I saw a bug-yes a bug- stuck in my thigh! I was absolutely scared, it didn't hurt but I couldn't pull it out. When I finally did it left like a little sore. Which kind of hurts. I'm not sure what kind of...

Woke up dizzy and with a headache [ 8 Answers ]

So this morning I woke up and had a slight headache. I kept hitting snooze. Then when I finally got out of bed I nearly fell over because I was so dizzy. That was at 7:20 this morning. Its now almost 9 and I'm still dizzy and I still have a headache. Not sure what could cause it... yesterday was...

View more questions Search