Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GlazedDonut05 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2007, 06:57 PM
    Madison vs. Green Bay
    Ok, so I have applied to half a dozen schools even though I knew it would be UW Green Bay as my choice in the end. This was true until I was unexpectedly accepted at Madison... and well that's a darn good school. I was surprised I was accepted... but yeah... I was. I mean, I'm a good student, but I didn't think I was that good. Anyway... now I'm all confused on which one to go to cause Madison is more of a city type college, with people everywhere and Green Bay is more remote... and I am a more remote type of person... I don't like the hustle and bustle of city life, but Madison has a lot to offer. I don't know what I should do... help please
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2007, 03:51 AM
    Tough decision. In the end of your formal education, it is not who you had as teachers or what kind of education that you received that counts. But, what kind of student you were and what you learned and what you can use in the real world.

If you go to Madison, you will be broadening out your horizons because that kind of atmosphere is something to which you are not accustomed. I would go for Madison if I were you, rather seeking that with which you are familiar and accustomed. The more experience that you have in dealing with all kinds of situations, the better, as far as being able to show potential employers what you have had to work with as far as life situations.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Green Hair! [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I've had blonde hair for 5 years and I decided to try dying it to a dark brown - bad idea. I should have not used permanent dye:mad: . At first it looked okay and I started to like it but now its fading to a green hue. I think I want to go back to blonde again. Can I try dying it back to the...

Little green pill [ 6 Answers ]

OK,here is my? I found this little green pill in my child's mouth,and I am not sure where she got it, I know it's not mine,or my wife's,I will describe it,, it is about the size of one of the smilies on the right side of this page I am writing this letter on,it is green,and has the # 25 written on...

Mostly Green [ 1 Answers ]

Irish Telephones Recently, Germany conducted some scientific exploration involving their best scientists. Core drilling samples of earth were taken to a depth of 50m and during the core examinations, small pieces of copper were discovered. After running many arduous tests on these samples, the...

Green card [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: I just got my temporary Green card for 2 years by marrying American citizen. But my husband took off and I don't know where is he now ? Maybe he'll come back during those 2 years, but what if not ? How can I still get a Permanent Green card after those 2 years ? Can I divorce him and still...

Green BM [ 2 Answers ]

What does it mean when your BM is green? It has been that way for the past 2 days.

View more questions Search