Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2019, 03:55 AM
    FISA Court takes FBI to the woodshed
    Maybe you missed it while watching the kangaroo court in the House of Reps last week Judge Rosemary Collyer, who leads the FISA court,
    ordered a review of all Foreign Intelligence Surveillan.ce Act filings by the FBI . The court no longer trusts the FBI based on the IG report that there were serious errors in the submission of warrant applications for surveillance of Carter Page . IG Horowitz also recommended a criminal referral for
    Kevin Clinesmith, the FBI lawyer who altered a key document in the application .

THEREFORE, the Court ORDERS that the government shall, no later than January 10, 2020, inform the Court in a sworn written submission of what it has done, and plans to do, to ensure that the statement of facts in each FBI application accurately and completely reflects information possessed by the FBI that is material to any issue presented by the application. In the event that the FBI at the time of that submission is not yet able to perform any of the planned steps described in the submission, it shall also include (a) a proposed timetable for implementing such measures and (b) an explanation of why, in the government's view, the information in FBI applications submitted in the interim should be regarded as reliable.
    IT IS FURTHER ORDERED, pursuant to FISC Rule of Procedure 62(a), that the government shall, no later than December 20, 2019, complete a declassification review of the above-referenced order of December 5, 2019, in anticipation of the FISC's publishing that order. In view of the information released to the public in the OIG Report, the Court expects that such review will entail minimal if any redactions.
    SO ORDERED.
    https://www.fisc.uscourts.gov/sites/...2%20191217.pdf

With this order the court served notice that it's bond of trust with the DOJ is over .

The frequency with which representations made by FBI personnel turned out to be unsupported or contradicted by information in their possession, and with which they withheld information detrimental to their case, calls into question whether information contained in other FBI applications is reliable.
    There was a time when liberals would've been shocked and apalled at such abuses from law enforcement agencies .

Of course the court iteself is late to this outrage game also. Feb 7,2018 then Chair of the House Intel Committee Devin Nunes wrote a letter to the court detailing the abuses to the process he had uncovered .
    Judge Collyer punted and wrote that he should take it up with the DOJ . In his Jue 13,2018 followup letter he detailed to the court what his committee had uncovered
    ;that the FBI provided incomplete and incorrect information to the Court, and that significant relevant information was not disclosed to the Court. The Horowitz report confirms everything Nunes uncovered .In a 4 page reply Collyer basically said thanks for the info and your interest in the court . Now she is acting like the information provided in the Horrowitz report is news to her and that she is shocked ,shocked that there is gambling going on .
    Nunes and Horowitz have confirmed what many suspected ....that the FISA court is there to rubber stamp FBI abuses .

Judge Collyer announced yesterday that she is stepping down 9 weeks earlier than planned for "health reasons " .

paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2019, 04:58 AM
    So a court judge guilty of bias?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 22, 2019, 06:45 AM
    Or the FISA judge being mislead by the FBI in this particular case INTENTIONALLY would be more accurate at this point Clete, which doesn't excuse AG Barr or his cabal at all commenting on his own ongoing investigations. Almost as bad as Comey's public shafting of HC concerning her investigation by the FBI TWICE while keeping the dufus investigation a secret. While a complete review is totally appropriate at this point, we are still limited to one case with one person, who of all the presidents men was not indicted, but cleared as outlined in the Mueller Report. Maybe more will be revealed later, but Barr's disclosure and comments were as inappropriate as Carter Page being railroaded, as suspicious a character as there is.

You have to find it fascinating Tomder, AG Barr, and the dufus taking this one instance as an excuse slam their favorite whipping boys the FBI, yet again during the most silliest of seasons. Never completely trusted the FBI, and certainly will never trust Barr or his dufus boss, who has proved will politicize and weaponize anything to get re elected and worse cover Vlad's arse and vindicate him of any 2016 election tampering.

Yes I suspect that's the bigger picture here using a foreign government to steal an election with witting and unwitting allies no less through subversion of the repub party.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2019, 08:27 AM
    umm this was the emperor appointed Inspector General who pointed out that the FBI clearly mishandled the applications for warrants (and he was being kind .The nature of his investigation limited his ability to fully discover things like intentional biases ) You make it sound like this is new or first . I'll remind you that the emperor was also reprimanded by the court for abusing the system.
    April 2017 Judge Collyer found that unwarranted and illegal surveillance of American citizens was done by the highest reaches of the Obama Administration for at least 4 years, starting in 2012.
    https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nat...152948259.html

https://exposefacts.org/institutiona...sa-violations/

At multiple junctures, the FISA Court (FISC) has identified serious compliance problems with Section 702 of FISA, often based on the government’s repeated inability to follow basic rules that are supposed to protect Americans. Even when the government and its lawyers have promised to fix these problems, a wide variety of violations have persisted, including unauthorized collection of Americans’ communications, prohibited queries using Americans’ identifiers, and unlawful sharing of this highly sensitive information.
    So the Dems under the emperor were serial abuser and violators of the FISA 702 process . It began in 2012 ;nor when Comey ,Clapper and Brennan (bo doubt with the emperor's blessing) decided to execute 1st spying on a political opponent ,and then a coup against an elected President .

btw ;you see that now Christopher Steele is still trying to peddle the Russia hoax claiming that Boris Johnson is in collusion with Putin ?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...after-election

Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2019, 02:54 PM
    ]btw ;you see that now Christopher Steele is still trying to peddle the Russia hoax claiming that Boris Johnson is in collusion with Putin ?
    Don't you know everyone is in collusion with Putin. He is very influential for a middle rate power broker. Boris Johnson is a realist
    Expert

Dec 23, 2019, 05:53 AM
    You may be right Clete as we don't know the real extent of the Russian cyber game as yet. Nor how long he has been on the radar of governments besides ours. Maybe all we have is the small part they tell us and it's much bigger and more profound than little minds can grasp. Must be working to since people are more mad at their governments than they are at the criminal actors or what they have done.
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2019, 03:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    You may be right Clete as we don't know the real extent of the Russian cyber game as yet. Nor how long he has been on the radar of governments besides ours. Maybe all we have is the small part they tell us and it's much bigger and more profound than little minds can grasp. Must be working to since people are more mad at their governments than they are at the criminal actors or what they have done.
    Yes, Putin has disinformation, Trump has fake news, Boris has Brexit, and I have bushfires (reality). It is a wonderful world in which New Year celebrations have been cancelled and people are mad, mad, I tell you! if you don't believe me ask Greta
    Expert

Dec 31, 2019, 02:18 AM
    Don't worry Clete the conservatives will save you.
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2019, 04:25 AM
    Yes Tal they are my only hope, no use expecting anything of the leftists here

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DWhen a person receives a court summons for shoplifting, how long before court date? [ 1 Answers ]

I was stopped for shoplifting (a $6 eyeliner), that I forgot I had in my cart. I had bought other things and had put my coat in the cart (on top of the eyeliner, which I forgot I had). Anyway, I went out the door, still forgetting I had the eyeliner! Got to my car, removed my coat & saw the...

What happens when my landlord takes me to court for unpaid rent [ 5 Answers ]

I lost my job and is two months late on rent.my landlord is taking me to court.what are my chances or ways of admiting I owe him but will pay and still occupy the property.I am expecting my financial aid returns to pay for those

Starting a class action law suit against the Superior court of Justice, Family court. [ 9 Answers ]

I have suffered for the last 4 years under the brutal family court decisions.I was ordered to pay a large sum of $6992 monthly, although my annual income is only $22,162 a year on my assessment. I explained to the court that I don't make that amount of money but the court never listened to my side...

Need to recover a deleted email for an upcoming court case. Do I NEED a court order? [ 1 Answers ]

I have heard that the Google "people" can recover deleted emails with a court order. So does that mean recovery is possible? I need this email for a court case but would like to avoid the hoops of obtaining a court order. Any advice?

As a defendant in court the judge ordered me to return to court to PROVE my innocence [ 2 Answers ]

Am I missing something? Long story short I've been harassed for years with the worst part being called into court by this psycho. The lawyers and judge are "good old boys" and I'm screwed. The icing on the cake was my accuser blaming me because she rear ended someone. In court she stated I must...

View more questions Search