Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 29, 2019, 04:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Oh yes you did. You posted, "Another fact you IGNORE. Remember to document your own allegations which so far have proved to be garbage as we speak, like the Biden allegations."
    You ifnore so many facts hard to figure which one you mean this time. Enlighten me please.

How do you know it wasn't for personal gain? How do you know it was only part of an international movement? How do you know those are facts? Is it because Biden said so?
    Not because Biden says so, but fact is I know the dufus lies and you believe him, so I know better than to believe either of you. Plus I posted the links to the real story a while back.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2019, 05:45 PM
    Your post was, "Nobody argued that Biden didn't do it" My reply was, "Oh yes you did," and I then reminded you of your previous post. "Another fact you IGNORE. Remember to document your own allegations which so far have proved to be garbage as we speak, like the Biden allegations."

Not because Biden says so, but fact is I know the dufus lies and you believe him, so I know better than to believe either of you. Plus I posted the links to the real story a while back.
    Once again, a non-answer due to lack of knowledge.

I might add that I scarcely ever listen to Trump, so I generally do not know, nor care, what he has said. I did listen to Biden's video, so I do know what he said. I also know that he said a day or two ago that he would not testify before the Senate, and that he is now backpedaling on that.
    Expert

Dec 29, 2019, 06:05 PM
    "Plus I posted the links to the real story a while back!"
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2019, 06:38 PM
    I've already had to deal with your links. No thanks on the rest of them.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2019, 10:28 PM
    Hey guys, it is new year how about we cut out the argy, bargy, in the interests of good will and a fresh start

here is a link you might like, you just have to wonder about some people, don't you

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...nraveling.html
    Uber Member

Dec 30, 2019, 05:36 AM
    Interesting article.

Tal and I might snipe at each other some, but we have plenty of good will. I have long appreciated his willingness to simply state what he believes.
    Expert

Dec 30, 2019, 05:42 AM
    I fail to see how a loony right wing rag rant will bring us good cheer and peace on earth Clete, unless you are a loony right winger. Placating JL leaves ME out and I have a fresh supply of rocks ready for chunkin'!
    Uber Member

Dec 30, 2019, 05:55 AM
    I fail to see how a loony right wing rag rant will bring us good cheer and peace on earth Clete, unless you are a loony right winger. Placating JL leaves ME out and I have a fresh supply of rocks ready for chunkin'!
    See what I mean? Good luck, Clete.

Tal, just make sure your rocks don't have "left-wing propaganda" written on them.
    Expert

Dec 30, 2019, 06:25 AM
    They won't since I consider myself rather moderate on most things JL. Extremes either way tend to give me extra pause, but I've been willing to live and let live for the most part all my life. Not like I'm perfect or always correct, so I keep an open mind to learning stuff I didn't know. I figure humans have TWO ears and ONE mouth for a good reason.
    Uber Member

Dec 30, 2019, 07:07 AM
    Amen.
    Expert

Jan 3, 2020, 02:18 AM
    Well the dufus does it again. He found a way to change the subject and slap the Iranians very hard where it hurts. I'm no fan of Iran and it's ways but after Vlad, Erogan, Assaad, and Kim have punked this dude pretty good he found somebody to show who's boss. Looks like the beginning of a long re election summer.
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Jan 3, 2020, 06:20 AM
    How can anyone think killing the head terrorist in the world (head of the Quds Force) be a bad thing? Do you understand how many American Servicemen this bastard was responsible for killing in Iraq and elsewhere? I think the Iranians may come to realize that this dead arse garbage isn't the only one of their ilk who can be reached out and slapped into hell.
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2020, 06:25 AM
    Tal, 3:18 A.M.? Really? You're up mighty early. Let's wait and see how Iran responds.
    Expert

Jan 3, 2020, 07:02 AM
    So far the line is they spoiled an iminent attack by a dude that's been attacking for decades so yeah details matter. Wait for the next attack? DUDE! He had an attack in mind whether they offed him or NOT!

Jan 3, 2020, 07:18 AM
    One thing is for sure: This little Sulemieni WILL NOT BE PLANNING ANY MORE ATTACKS! He is off riding a rug into hell!
    Expert

Jan 3, 2020, 07:59 AM
    No doubt he will be replaced and we will be no safer than we were before. I don't shed a tear, but this is just one action that brings more actions in this long standing ongoing conflict. Sorry just seen this crap before and it never leads to good outcomes just more killing. I mean did we stop an imminent attack or just delay it?

Jan 3, 2020, 08:56 AM
    Talaniman: Darn you! Why do you have to bring reality back into it! I am afraid you are correct.
    Expert

Jan 3, 2020, 10:56 AM
    We chased Osama for years, hunted Hussien, and their elimination got us what exactly? Why is this any different?
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2020, 11:30 AM
    We don't know what would have happened if Bin Laden had NOT been killed. It could have resulted in the situation becoming far worse. The same thing is true of the two most recent guys. Rather frequently, doing nothing is a poor option.
    Expert

Jan 3, 2020, 11:47 AM
    I don't advocate doing nothing JL, not at all ,but if you think offing a high ranking long time terrorist national foreign policy leader has NO consequences, then that would be naïve. If you think you scared the Iranians into second thought, that too is naïve. Stopping an eminent treat? Okay...tell us all about it! Just to be clear, I never trusted Bushes, or even Obamas, so called generalship of killing people, so trusting the dufus ain't going to happen. I can wait for more info before I start blasting away fo' real though.

Hoping for better outcomes than I have seen in my lifetime.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I see things and hear things that aren't there [ 2 Answers ]

I see and hear things that aren't there and I sometimes have a really high pressure in my head that can make me really dizzy and hurts quite abit I don't know what's causing it but its getting worse

Can I tow a 1974 16 foot shasta trailer with my toyota forerunner [ 3 Answers ]

Need to tow a 16 foot 1974 shasta travel trailer with my 1993 toyota forerunner

Do good things really fall apart so better things can fall together? [ 3 Answers ]

Heard this quote the other day that reads "good things fall apart so better things can fall together". This made me think about my current situation, my last relationship was good and after three months of it ending it still hurts that its over, but after finally sticking to NC I know I am doing...

View more questions Search