Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 27, 2019, 12:46 PM
    I pay the same thing you do for the poor, and don't judge character by how much they have and never would. That's blaming the poor for being poor and par for the course for some conservatives. Losing a job or not having the skills for a well paying one or not having the resources to relocate to one is not a sign of character but aptitude. I guess low skilled workers have low character? I guess in a small town when plants close those workers are of low character? How about the 50 year old guy who got phased out by automation, or overseas imports? They have low characters?

Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    As I've already told you a thousand times that I am all for individuals helping the poor. I do so and encourage others to do so. But when you advocate for taking money from other people to help the poor, then you are much closer to theft than you are to charity. Use your money to help the poor and then you will have some reason to regard it as a sign of character.
    What if personal charity giving is inadequate and more help is needed?
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2019, 02:27 PM
    I pay the same thing you do for the poor, and don't judge character by how much they have and never would.
    You have no idea how much I give to the poor. No idea at all.

That's blaming the poor for being poor
    Of course there are many poor people who are responsible for their own poverty. A woman, for instance, who gets pregnant multiple times with no marriage is very reponsible for her own poverty and the poverty of her children. Lazy men who won't work are likewise responsible. It is certainly not all poor people, but it is many.

Losing a job or not having the skills for a well paying one or not having the resources to relocate to one is not a sign of character but aptitude. I guess low skilled workers have low character? I guess in a small town when plants close those workers are of low character? How about the 50 year old guy who got phased out by automation, or overseas imports? They have low characters?
    I was not referring to the character of poor people. I was saying that you liberals who pat yourselves endlessly on the back because you care so much for poor people that you are willing to force others to give money to them have no claim to character.
    Expert

Dec 28, 2019, 04:28 AM
    Be nice if you had the capacity to seperate the REAL poor people from the lazy ones, but that's what the guidelines are for and every state administers their own programs. So don't blame liberals for taking your money and patting themselves on the back since conservatives run Mississippi last I checked and are the ones taking your money and giving it to the poor. Hey the dufus and repubs have had the congress since 2016 so why are you still blaming liberals any way?

I think you are a bit carried away by your own right wing spin BRUDDER!
    Uber Member

Dec 28, 2019, 06:46 AM
    So don't blame liberals for taking your money and patting themselves on the back since conservatives run Mississippi last I checked and are the ones taking your money and giving it to the poor. Hey the dufus and repubs have had the congress since 2016 so why are you still blaming liberals any way?
    1. Welfare programs are federally funded and federally controlled.
    2. Repubs have not had the Congress since 2016. The dems took over the House in 2018.

Noticed in this morning's news that Joe Biden says he will not honor a Senate subpoena to appear for the impeachment trial. I just wonder how all of the liberal dems will handle that after giving Trump so much noise about not allowing several executive branch employees to appear. Are they now going to say that Biden is clearly attempting to cover up his own guilt???
    Expert

Dec 28, 2019, 07:32 AM
    1. Welfare programs are federally funded and federally controlled.

And locally administered. They decide who gets what and how much, so if the lazy workers get money it's because someone from your state or county, or city said so. The Governor and state legislatures makes those rules for your state even if they are federal funded by the nations taxpayers and federally REGULATED. Now you may have your opinions of right and wrong and who does what for how much, but that is totally the control of your own locals, so stop whining and complaining about what the feds taking your money and giving it to someone else. Providing such services to YOUR fellow statesmen is a part of the functions of local government. take it up with them.

Or call the dufus and beetch and see where that gets you.

2. Repubs have not had the Congress since 2016. The dems took over the House in 2018.

Repubs still have 2/3rds of the congress even with the dems taking the house so lets be accurate if you cannot be honest. They took the congress back in 2012 and added the WH in 2016, so if things aren't the way you like them don't blame the guys who just got there in January. See how you wingers love to cry and whine and complain about liberals who have been completely out of power for years?

I suppose though facing your own incompetence ain't that easy for you after decades of lies and smears against everybody and their mama. If that's what you rally around then have at it but don't pee on my leg and blame the rain dude like the dufus is doing YOU. Now get your hand off your nose and go wash your hands because you look downright GOOFY making up excuses to be stupid.

YOUR WELCOME FOR THE HEADS UP!
    Expert

Dec 28, 2019, 10:09 AM

Uber Member

Dec 28, 2019, 04:52 PM
    And locally administered. They decide who gets what and how much, so if the lazy workers get money it's because someone from your state or county, or city said so. The Governor and state legislatures makes those rules for your state even if they are federal funded by the nations taxpayers and federally REGULATED.
    No, they don't. The feds control the groundrules.

Repubs still have 2/3rds of the congress even with the dems taking the house so lets be accurate if you cannot be honest.
    There are two houses of congress, so in what world does controlling one of them constitute two thirds?
    See how you wingers love to cry and whine and complain about liberals who have been completely out of power for years?
    If pointing out the many, many errors and inconsistencies of your statements is whining, then I guess I'm guilty.

I suppose though facing your own incompetence ain't that easy for you after decades of lies and smears against everybody and their mama. If that's what you rally around then have at it but don't pee on my leg and blame the rain dude like the dufus is doing YOU. Now get your hand off your nose and go wash your hands because you look downright GOOFY making up excuses to be stupid.
    No bigger group of liars than the two Clintons and Obama.
    Expert

Dec 28, 2019, 07:16 PM
    [QUOTE=jlisenbe;3846338]No, they don't. The feds control the groundrules.{/QUOTE]

The feds are the president and the congress and the prez appoints all the heads of departments so that's the dufus. You had the whole government at one time so what's the squaking about?

There are two houses of congress, so in what world does controlling one of them constitute two thirds? If pointing out the many, many errors and inconsistencies of your statements is whining, then I guess I'm guilty.
    My bad, I should have said government not congress, but you knew what I meant, and we agree your guilty of whining.

No bigger group of liars than the two Clintons and Obama.
    Sorry you were not competent to prove what you say after so many investigations in 8 years, and I hope we are not as incompetent as you guys were in our ONE year. Impeachment was avoidable if you had used a muzzle, leash, or cage on the dufus. Now be quiet we have a public service to perform.
    Uber Member

Dec 28, 2019, 07:30 PM
    and we agree your guilty of whining
    Yes, about the many, many errors and inconsistencies of your statements.

Sorry you were not competent to prove what you say after so many investigations in 8 years,
    The many lies of those three are a matter of record. I didn't suggest they were guilty of crimes, but it is worth noting that Bill Clinton had to give up his law license for five years after he left the White House.
    Expert

Dec 28, 2019, 07:57 PM
    And the dufus family is banned from charity work and government housing contracts and is facing all kinds of investigations by STATE governments. That's a matter of record too if you don't count the campaign workers found guilty of CRIMES already. That's a lot for a first term president.
    Uber Member

Dec 28, 2019, 08:06 PM
    Donald Trump's family is not banned from charity work or government housing contracts. He is not facing "all kinds of investigations" from state governments. Be honest.
    Expert

Dec 28, 2019, 08:23 PM
    https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...eneral-1154417

https://time.com/4508889/presidentia...-donald-trump/

https://time.com/5557644/donald-trum...tions-mueller/

Still fact checking the second link to verify the accuracy of my statement.
    Uber Member

Dec 28, 2019, 08:59 PM
    The first link is speculation. "New York state Attorney General Barbara Underwood has asked a judge to ban President Donald Trump from working with any nonprofit organization for 10 years from when he leaves office, alleging his foundation regularly broke federal and state law." Garbage from 14 months ago.

Second link: More garbage. "It is true that there was no legal decision about whether or not the Trump Management Corporation did engage in discriminatory practices."

And, unsurprisingly, the third link just listed a litany of tired old accusations.

This is why I always ask you to document your allegations. This is where we always end up.
    Expert

Dec 29, 2019, 06:04 AM
    Not unlike your allegations against liberals and dems, specifically the Clintons and Obama. You ignoring the 6 convictions of the dufus campaign cronies? Of course you are. Just like you brush away the other active investigations by the states and ignore his charities were disbanded and made to pay retributions to other charities. That wasn't even good selective spin, but go ahead and keep spinning away. Doesn't change the facts, just shows you have no answers, and yes the dufus may well be kept from any tax exempt charity activities for 10 years after he leaves office, so that particular case isn't over yet.

Another fact you IGNORE. Remember to document your own allegations which so far have proved to be garbage as we speak, like the Biden allegations. Pure politics.
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2019, 06:44 AM
    Not unlike your allegations against liberals and dems, specifically the Clintons and Obama.
    The misdeeds of the Clintons and Obama are plainly true. BC, for instance, had to give up his law license for five years after he left the WH. He definitely lied to a fed grand jury. Those facts are not in dispute anywhere except, I guess, in your own mind. Obama said one thing about Benghazi, and two weeks later sent Susan Rice out to say something entirely different. He said Obamacare would allow us to keep our doctors and our policies, and that turned out not to be the case. Those are simply true and accepted by everyone who knows anything about what they're talking about. As to Trump, yes, he has had allegations of wrongdoing. He has made some questionable business decisions, but I don't know of anything illegal he has been proven to have done.

Another fact you IGNORE. Remember to document your own allegations which so far have proved to be garbage as we speak, like the Biden allegations. Pure politics.
    Really? Take a look at this, and then take out your own garbage. You find anything I have alleged to be true to not be the case, then we can talk about it.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...5A77&FORM=VIRE
    Expert

Dec 29, 2019, 07:13 AM
    I prefer to talk about something more current as we have beat that Biden distraction to death. Obama sent Biden to the Ukraine, and he wasn't acting alone as the international community called for the Ukraine prosecutor to be fired. I guess we ignore that part huh? Don't answer because you have so far with your half truth argument parroting your dufus.
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2019, 07:53 AM
    Obama sent Biden to the Ukraine, and he wasn't acting alone as the international community called for the Ukraine prosecutor to be fired. I guess we ignore that part huh?
    I'm glad you become honest enough to admit that the allegations against Biden are true. That's progress. It was money approved by Congress and you have stated that it is illegal to not give it. Oh well.
    Expert

Dec 29, 2019, 08:46 AM
    Nobody argued that Biden didn't do it, but it wasn't for personal gain, and was part of an international movement. How do you ignore those little FACTS? Oh wait I get it, it's not a fact unless the dufus says it is.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2019, 03:20 PM
    it's not a fact unless the dufus says it is.
    no it's fake news you haven't been listening
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2019, 03:22 PM
    Nobody argued that Biden didn't do it,
    Oh yes you did. You posted, "Another fact you IGNORE. Remember to document your own allegations which so far have proved to be garbage as we speak, like the Biden allegations."

but it wasn't for personal gain, and was part of an international movement. How do you ignore those little FACTS?
    How do you know it wasn't for personal gain? How do you know it was only part of an international movement? How do you know those are facts? Is it because Biden said so?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I see things and hear things that aren't there [ 2 Answers ]

I see and hear things that aren't there and I sometimes have a really high pressure in my head that can make me really dizzy and hurts quite abit I don't know what's causing it but its getting worse

Can I tow a 1974 16 foot shasta trailer with my toyota forerunner [ 3 Answers ]

Need to tow a 16 foot 1974 shasta travel trailer with my 1993 toyota forerunner

Do good things really fall apart so better things can fall together? [ 3 Answers ]

Heard this quote the other day that reads "good things fall apart so better things can fall together". This made me think about my current situation, my last relationship was good and after three months of it ending it still hurts that its over, but after finally sticking to NC I know I am doing...

View more questions Search