Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2019, 10:33 AM
    I just stated a fact
    No, you didn't. You stated an opinion. When you say, as you did, that Trump was elected by a "coalition pf racist and white evangelicals ", then you are making a prejudiced, racist observation. I know a lot of people who voted for Trump. I can't think of a one who is a racist, and quite a number are not evangelical Christians. It seems you go by the liberal motto of, "If you do it it's wrong, but if I do it it's OK."

Sad to say, that's been my experience too during the past three years.
    Oh? So that settles it then? Since that has been your Chicago experience, then all Trump supporters are white, racist evangelicals? Like I said, I'm so glad I'm not a liberal with that two-tiered system of ethics.

It's about on the level of saying that all Obama supporters were black, welfare recipients. Both statements are equally wrong and racially prejudiced, but liberals would only reject one of them.

The good news is that the revived economy has spurred black support for Trump. A passage from the linked article states, "Rasmussen proclaimed that black approval of Trump had hit 29%, even though most of the media ignored it for reasons AT readers well understand. But the surge in black support for President Trump is real – so real that even the far-left NAACP discovered it in a poll, though that poll (perhaps with a differently worded question) put the support at 21%."

So evidently there will be a significant number of black voters allying themselves with those racist, white evangelical voters. Go figure!

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...#ixzz66PGWsUTz
    Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Nov 26, 2019, 11:10 AM
    JL: Liberal PRACTICE INSTITUTIONALIZED RACISM to the point that they don't even know that what they do is racist.

The attitudes, old and outdated as they are, that the NORTH is advanced and not racist and the SOUTH is backwards and racist still are perpetuated by liberals: I find it disgusting.....I grew up around Blacks...I played with Blacks....ate with Blacks...worked with Blacks....busted my knuckles on Blacks and visa versa....and have interacted with Black on a daily basis almost my entire life IN THE SOUTH! Yet, Northern liberals are self-righteous about SOUTHERN attitudes of Blacks: How can they do this? I have met Northern liberals that have never even interacted in any capacity with Blacks: Went to a major University and met Northerners who never, to that point, met a Black from where they were from....yet were quick to condemn the SOUTH and me! WHAT GIVES????
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2019, 02:44 PM
    Just to be clear, I'm not suggesting anyone on this board is a racist. I don't believe that at all, but it was a racially prejudiced remark, or at least in my view it was.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2019, 03:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post

So evidently there will be a significant number of black voters allying themselves with those racist, white evangelical voters. Go figure!
    So, could it be that those black voters are also Christian and they are opposed to the thinking of the leftist demonrat who would swamp their nation with cheap hispanic labour who might be aligned to their views
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2019, 04:27 PM
    So, could it be that those black voters are also Christian and they are opposed to the thinking of the leftist demonrat who would swamp their nation with cheap hispanic labour who might be aligned to their views
    I'm sure the Christian element is there, but just as likely is the historic low in black unemployment. We underestimate what a blessing it is to live in this economy. Good GDP growth AND low inflation is remarkable.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 26, 2019, 04:39 PM
    Or possibly the dem candidates themselves may be scary to some blacks. No telling but a bump in the polls is a bump in the polls. Hmm maybe black evangelical are for the dufus, or some are as racists as whites. Makes those bedfellows even stranger doesn't it?

"So, while it might not be 36 percent, 14-21 percent is a massive improvement from Trump’s meager eight percent draw in the 2016 election."
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2019, 04:56 PM
    Yeah. If they are for Trump, then they surely must racists. What a strange world you live in.
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Nov 26, 2019, 06:51 PM
    People are people.....and MOST people want to lead themselves in a democratic society, NOT BE LED.....There are outstanding people of all races and extreme low lifes of all races.....I am all about the U.S. taking an Australian approach: You don't even identify RACE AT ALL....if we could ever get to that point in the U.S., it would be a great leap forward!

It does get old as hell being lumped-in and identified as "the racist, White, Southerners": I just don't identify with that.
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2019, 06:53 PM
    You pretty well said it, Vac.
    Expert

Nov 27, 2019, 04:14 AM
    Yeah. If they are for Trump, then they surely must racists. What a strange world you live in.
    Oh stop twisting words to make yourself some kind of misunderstood victim. Just because you have said a few times you personally don't know any racists doesn't mean they don't exist, or didn't voted for the dufus. That's all I said was that they exist and DID vote for the dufus. If you cannot even acknowledge such people do exist, then you will never understand why it's an insult to say blacks unemployment is as low as it's ever been and they should be grateful to the dufus for it.

One has to wonder if you did meet a racists what would you do about it besides hold your nose and vote for them any way. I'm the one who lives in a strange world? I find it very strange you cannot acknowledge the existence of those that hate based on race.

Quote Originally Posted by Vacuum7 View Post
    People are people.....and MOST people want to lead themselves in a democratic society, NOT BE LED.....There are outstanding people of all races and extreme low lifes of all races.....I am all about the U.S. taking an Australian approach: You don't even identify RACE AT ALL....if we could ever get to that point in the U.S., it would be a great leap forward!

It does get old as hell being lumped-in and identified as "the racist, White, Southerners": I just don't identify with that.
    Well somebody is giving you a bad name and I wonder who that might be? Might have something to do with that war of northern aggression stuff you were taught.
    Ultra Member

Nov 27, 2019, 04:23 AM

Originally Posted by Vacuum7

It does get old as hell being lumped-in and identified as "the racist, White, Southerners":

I just don't identify with that.
    Well somebody is giving you a bad name and I wonder who that might be? Might have something to do with that war of northern aggression stuff you were taught.
    Tal, I looked at your response to vac who was trying to undo this race debate and what was your response? You made one of those vailed remarks that went straight back to the long held racial issues.
    Expert

Nov 27, 2019, 04:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Tal, I looked at your response to vac who was trying to undo this race debate and what was your response? You made one of those vailed remarks that went straight back to the long held racial issues.
    Yeah so what's your point? You can't undo the history of racial unrest by ignoring it, or holding onto the entitled nobility that justified it in the first place. Obviously I don't completely agree that the Aussie way of race relations is a viable one. Forced assimilation to the majority is not my idea of a solution at all.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Nov 27, 2019, 04:56 AM
    Tal has a habit of exposing people to the truth.
    Uber Member

Nov 27, 2019, 06:04 AM
    That's all I said was that they exist and DID vote for the dufus
    Your original statement was, "the coalition pf racist and white evangelicals have coalesced behind." I'm glad you have now cleared up your meaning. I would certainly agree that racists do exist. Many of them voted for Trump, and many others voted for Obama and Clinton. Some are repubs, and others are proudly democrats.
    Ultra Member

Nov 27, 2019, 06:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Yeah so what's your point? You can't undo the history of racial unrest by ignoring it, or holding onto the entitled nobility that justified it in the first place. Obviously I don't completely agree that the Aussie way of race relations is a viable one. Forced assimilation to the majority is not my idea of a solution at all.
    What is with the forced assimilation nonsense, we have a multiracial society but we don't emphasise our differences, ok you have some more definite issues of colour, but this is because you didn't deal with the issues, and you think you have to point out the differences using two words where one will do. maybe it is because we have a hotter climate and we need to keep our mouths shut to keep out the insects and conserve moisture. Tell us what your solution is Tal, we all want to hear this one
    Uber Member

Nov 27, 2019, 06:35 AM
    What is with the forced assimilation nonsense, we have a multiracial society but we don't emphasise our differences, ok you have some more definite issues of colour, but this is because you didn't deal with the issues, and you think you have to point out the differences using two words where one will do
    Well said. Much of our problem lies in the fact that politicians have figured out how to manipulate our differences to their advantage.
    Expert

Nov 27, 2019, 06:45 AM
    Yes you did distort my intention and made this about YOU, but worse you throw out the statement that the racists supported Obama and Clinton, and that's your MO, throw those two in the mix to lessen the blasts against the dufus, like everybody does it. The difference though is night and day, since the dufus openly courted the racist vote from day one, and still does. Morever he has a history of racist behavior, and that doesn't hurt his credibility with them not one bit. Like what would a racist gain from supporting HC or Obama? This should be good.

In truth I must say the dufus will lie, cheat, and steal from anybody, and everybody, because his whole hustle is about what he gains from it. Putting race aside for a moment, let me ask what blaming Ukraine for 2016 election interference in collusion with the dems helps whom? If you said Vlad and the dufus go to the head of the class.
    Expert

Nov 27, 2019, 06:55 AM
    What is with the forced assimilation nonsense, we have a multiracial society but we don't emphasise our differences, ok you have some more definite issues of colour, but this is because you didn't deal with the issues, and you think you have to point out the differences using two words where one will do. maybe it is because we have a hotter climate and we need to keep our mouths shut to keep out the insects and conserve moisture. Tell us what your solution is Tal, we all want to hear this one
    LOL, you can explain and correct me about your multicultural society dominated heavily by ONE culture, as well as those other issues you reference whatever the heck that means. My solution is very simple Clete and that's just treat others as you want to be treated and be willing to listen.

Well said. Much of our problem lies in the fact that politicians have figured out how to manipulate our differences to their advantage.
    There is a lot of truth in that JL. Makes you wonder how we fall for that okey doke. I suspect hate born from FEAR.
    Uber Member

Nov 27, 2019, 07:03 AM
    Yes you did distort my intention and made this about YOU, but worse you throw out the statement that the racists supported Obama and Clinton, and that's your MO, throw those two in the mix to lessen the blasts against the dufus, like everybody does it. The difference though is night and day, since the dufus openly courted the racist vote from day one, and still does. Morever he has a history of racist behavior, and that doesn't hurt his credibility with them not one bit. Like what would a racist gain from supporting HC or Obama? This should be good.
    Actually, you made it about me and many others when you alleged that Trump supporters were racist white evangelicals. As to Obama and Clinton, I'm always the one who has to bring them up since you can't bring yourself to acknowledge even the slightest fault with those two whom you practically worship.

Trump a racist, or Trump courting racist votes? I'd like to see the evidence for that. While you're looking, remember this quote from Obama. "Referring to working-class voters in old industrial towns decimated by job losses, the presidential hopeful said: 'They get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.'" Yep. No prejudices to be found there. What a big-hearted guy he was.

In truth I must say the dufus will lie, cheat, and steal from anybody, and everybody, because his whole hustle is about what he gains from it. Putting race aside for a moment, let me ask what blaming Ukraine for 2016 election interference in collusion with the dems helps whom? If you said Vlad and the dufus go to the head of the class.
    Don't forget to mention the guy who profited more than anyone, that person being Hunter Biden, the famous gas, petroleum, and business expert.

I suspect hate born from FEAR.
    Mixed in with a healthy dose of willful ignorance and stupidity.
    Expert

Nov 27, 2019, 07:34 AM
    Actually, you made it about me and many others when you alleged that Trump supporters were racist white evangelicals. As to Obama and Clinton, I'm always the one who has to bring them up since you can't bring yourself to acknowledge even the slightest fault with those two whom you practically worship.
    I alleged no such thing, I said they were a PART of his base supporters. Which is true and accurate. Never said racists were white evangelicals nor white evangelicals were racists. You just drew your own conclusion and were grossly inaccurate of my statement, as well as whom I worship which is neither. They were and are irrelevant to the current discussion on the dufus, his words, and actions.

Trump a racist, or Trump courting racist votes? I'd like to see the evidence for that.
    Take off your blinders and read just like I do. Plenty of evidence for BOTH statements.

Don't forget to mention the guy who profited more than anyone, that person being Hunter Biden, the famous gas, petroleum, and business expert.
    What's illegal about that? Why is he the only board member you want investigated at Burisma? He wasn't the only American either. Nothing but a smear campaign concocted by Rudy and the dufus to get talking points against ole Joe and you righties got manipulated into parroting the dufus line.

What do you call a guy who parrots the LIES of a LIAR?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Election [ 1 Answers ]

True or False If the house has to decide on the Presidency, the speaker of the house would break A tie. PLEASEEE HELP!

Meddling, micromanaging mother-in-law [ 10 Answers ]

Since my husband and I were engaged (and some before) my mother-in-law has meddled in and attempted to micromanage details of our lives. She (not a Christian) called my house of worship a "__ing church" when she thought we were getting married in a church. She criticized the invitations, registry...

Investigation [ 2 Answers ]

I am a CNA in NYS currently under investigation for neglict. If I am found guilty, I know that I would have my certification taken away to work in a nursing home. Would I however be able to work in other aspects of human services?

I messed my daughter's life up w/ my meddling! [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, so I'll try and be brief. I had a HUGE falling out w/ a friend. We're now not friends anymore. (I posted the issue already, "Did I betray my friend"). My friends daughter has it out for my daughter. They're 16. The girl's popular and has a ton of allies. My daughter has only one friend, and...

Hit and Run Investigation [ 5 Answers ]

Last Sunday I left a party and decided to stop by a McDonalds to get a bite to eat. I bumped a cab as I was in the drive through. Because I had been drinking, I wasn't thinking clearly. I waited with the driver of the cab in the parking lot for the police to arrive. But after about 20 minutes,...

View more questions Search