Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 27, 2019, 09:22 AM
    The dufus is the instigator of these schemes Clete, NO DOUBT! Yet he blames all kinds of stuff on everybody else and find no fault with his own words, actions, antics and bad behavior. LOL, he impeached his own dufus self.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2019, 03:56 PM
    While that might have the ring of truth he had help, noone impeaches theirself otherwise there would be no politicians left
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Dec 28, 2019, 02:45 AM
    I'm surprised the dems don't just want this to all go away. They had their go at trying to cause Trump political embarrassment. It all seems to have blown up in their faces, so you would think it's time to cut their losses and move on to something else. The "I hate Trump" syndrome must be very powerful.
    Expert

Dec 28, 2019, 03:44 AM
    The dufus has been a scoundrel all his life and has never been held to account. He had a chance to be a great president, maybe better than King Reagan, but he never misses a chance to show his lesser side. Yes he impeached himself by constantly crossing the lines of good behavior and all the right wing spin and support doesn't change that. So of course you cannot understand that your opposition is coming after you rather than just rollover and let you run wild and rampant. So keep hollering and using every trick and trap you know, means nothing if we get the best thing we have and that's turnout in November. Silly righties, 2016 was not a mandate for you to reshape the country, and 2018 showed you just that. You should have listened, instead of doubling down on lunacy and sticking with the dufus lies that will be steadily debunked as they have been the last 3 years, and he is exposed and held to account.

That's my prediction for 2020, more opposition for the right wing lunacy, as reasonable people take their country back.
    Uber Member

Dec 28, 2019, 06:52 AM
    as reasonable people take their country back.
    That's what I'm hoping for.
    Expert

Dec 28, 2019, 07:38 AM
    I doubt that's going to work following the dufus around bad mouthing the opposition and letting him run buck wild beyond the boundaries of decency, and good behavior. That's hardly reasonable. Don't worry though the dems will be glad to reign your dog in to keep him from terrorizing the neighborhood.

You could have done it rather easily if repubs weren't so scared of him.
    Expert

Dec 28, 2019, 10:08 AM
    Uber Member

Dec 28, 2019, 04:55 PM
    You could have done it rather easily if repubs weren't so scared of him.
    You mean if dems actually had any evidence? You know, kind of like witnesses who have first hand evidence of wrong-doing, somewhat like the names you are completely unable to list?
    Expert

Dec 28, 2019, 07:00 PM
    You say they don't, I say they do! it's a wash so enjoy the trial.
    Uber Member

Dec 28, 2019, 07:32 PM
    it's a wash so enjoy the trial.
    No, it's not a wash. You have no names and no real evidence. It's not a wash, it's a desert. It's a hot, dry, wasteland of evidence.
    Expert

Dec 28, 2019, 07:52 PM
    See you at trial then.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Criminal Investigation [ 11 Answers ]

Under what circumstances may a police officer make warrantles arrest for a misdemeanor crime which did not occur in his/her presence?

What does criminal investigation include,and how does it prove the outcome of a trial [ 0 Answers ]

I am doing a research paper on Criminal Investigation and how its important to the outcome of a trial

Criminal investigation [ 2 Answers ]

What are the steps to follow in a criminal investigation?

Criminal Investigation [ 1 Answers ]

I want to become a crime scene investigator. I have a BA in sociology and I am currently going to school for anotherassociates degree in criminal justice and a certificate in forensic science. Does anyone know what I need to do to get this type of job? What type of classes I need? ANy types of...

View more questions Search