Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    evevias Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2007, 05:00 PM
    Issues with boyfriend (homosexual)
    We had some issues and we weren't talking. But when my jaw broke he started talking to me out of sympathy and wants to be my friend again (jaw is still broken but I have bracers with rubber bands on it). What do I do?

And no flaming please
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2007, 05:56 PM
    What do you want to do? Do you want to talk to this guy? Or do you want to turn the page and move on? Is he the one who broke your jaw? I don't care that you had sex or did not have sex, that is between you and him. But whatever problems were caused by that - why didn't he want to talk to you? Does he want to talk now? Are you willing to talk about whatever the problems were? Do you feel the problems are resolved? What are your feelings toward what happened between the two of you?

I guess I am asking all these questions because you are the only one that can decide this. You have to ask yourself these questions and ask yourself if talking to him is worth your time and energy. If you do not wish to speak to him, then don't. What do you owe him? Nada!

Whatever decision you make, just keep your own self respect and your own protection in mind. Best of all to you.
    evevias Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2007, 06:17 PM
    I think I'll just move on thanks
    Josh777 Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Apr 20, 2007, 06:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shygrneyzs
    What do you want to do? Do you want to talk to this guy? Or do you want to turn the page and move on? Is he the one who broke your jaw? I don't care that you had sex or did not have sex, that is between you and him. But whatever problems were caused by that - why didn't he want to talk to you? Does he want to talk now? Are you willing to talk about whatever the problems were? Do you feel the problems are resolved? What are your feelings toward what happened between the two of you?

I guess I am asking all these questions because you are the only one that can decide this. You have to ask yourself these questions and ask yourself if talking to him is worth your time and energy. If you do not wish to speak to him, then don't. What do you owe him? Nada!

Whatever decision you make, just keep your own self respect and your own protection in mind. Best of all to you.
    Exactly what he/she said you need to decide what is it that you want? You need to decide that.
    Josh777 Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Apr 20, 2007, 06:28 PM
    I think he's embarrassed about it since he edited it oh well maybe he'll post again.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 20, 2007, 06:35 PM
    You know a relationship is a relationship and I have seen over the years that the same issues that regular man/women relationships have, those in gay or lesbian relastionships have the same issues ( and a few special to them)

But in general if they came back out of pity, ti will not last, if they came back because they wanted to work on the relastionship then they will work on fixing it, Personally it sounds like one to move on for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Homosexual Brother [ 8 Answers ]

Do you think someone that has lived a homosexual lifestyle can go back straight? My brother in law came out of the closet to his mother about a year ago & moved a couple of hours away. He lived with 5 other guys & was living a gay lifestyle. I saw him this past summer & he looked very...

Errection issues or Attraction issues [ 3 Answers ]

Folks! - I have a problem. I'm 26, my girlfriend is 20 - We both hold eastern values (for the most part) and I've been with her for about 1 year now - we've been having regular sex everyday pretty much for about 8/9 months now - and by regular sex I mean sex every day, sometimes couple of times...

Homosexual families [ 4 Answers ]

Do you think that homosexuals should have the legal right to raise a child? Do you consider it appropriate to the child or children or on society as a whole? Is they a difference? Would it affect the child? I :confused: really needs to know

IE issues [ 5 Answers ]

Hey, I'm new here, so I need a little help. Last Sunday, Internet Explorer stopped working (I have Win XP, as well as high-speed cable Internet BTW). So two days later, I called the cable company, and they told me to run a node test. It came out clean. Then they told me about a program called ...

View more questions Search