Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    louie1 Posts: 183, Reputation: 49

Apr 20, 2007, 04:39 PM
    In need of sanity!
    For those of you that have read my previous questions/answers , you are aware that I am going through a divorce with a very bitter man.

OK so today I found out that he has stolen my address book , no ordinary address book in it is every ounce of identity data for myself. Every last account from banks to im's , every acct number every password - you get you gist.

I realised it is missing and start to change all my passwords as do not want him to mess with accts or watch me online etc. To discover that he has beaten into two accts changing the passwords - I get past that - he really was not a bright spark when I was married to him.

I have informed the police and my solicitor and patiently wait for them to take reports and arrest him for identity fraud I guess.

Has anyone suffered anything similar who can throw some advice my way - it is so demoralizing having the feeling that someone is watching your every move they know where you have been , what you are spending , when you are online etc etc.

What an intrusion once again this man makes me feel mentally raped how can I make it stop?
    vlee Posts: 454, Reputation: 109

Apr 20, 2007, 10:12 PM
    Never happened to me, but I have no doubt it is frightening and frustrating. Seems like you are being smart though and taking it seriously. Best of luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please help save my sanity! [ 4 Answers ]

Hello all... I broke down at 4 this morning... I just couldn't take it any more. I couldn't get to sleep because of the 'running' water from the toilet. I had looked on a web site before going to bed... it sounded simple enough! It said the floating ball or the rubber flap thing needed...

Please help me save my sanity 80's movie [ 2 Answers ]

OK this is what I can remember... I believe the movie is from the early to mis 80's There was a girl I believe she has two sisters and she is at this little cottage where her and her sisters are watching these babies and the babies get sick and vomit... I also remember a well and a guy singing...

Virginia Roommate Woes - please help save my sanity [ 5 Answers ]

Good day. I live in a lovely 3 story townhouse in Loudoun County, Virginia. The top floor is rented by me, my boyfriend, and our 4 children (3 of whom are only in the home 4 days a month). The bottom floor is rented by my roommate (Alice - not her real name) and her two children (her children are...

Sanity Solutions [ 1 Answers ]

I am making the transition from a life of business to one of a practicing scholar and my mind is like a ping pong ball. After 30 years of trying to "make it" in business, I decided last February to go back to school and add the "why" to my "how" experience. I have one more semester (4 courses) and...

View more questions Search