Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Morrowrj Posts: 345, Reputation: 22

Apr 20, 2007, 02:20 PM
    How to Drain Transaxle Fluid
    I have a Ford YT16H Yard Tractor. This is the Hydrostatic model, with an Eaton 850 trans. I'm looking to change the fluid in the trans but there are no visible drain plugs. Hs anyone worked on one of these in the past or know a way to get the fluid out easily ?

Thanks,
    Morrowrj

Check out some similar questions!

Fluid mechanics [ 1 Answers ]

Sir If I send you some short question in fluid mechanics could you respond to me .

How 2 properly T'shoot mower transaxle? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Have a Poulan 14.5 hp w/Peerless MST 206-545C transaxle. Mower worked fine then suddenly stopped. Rolls very hard by hand in nuetral, starts but dies when you let off the brake. Have cleaned debris from around area & can't see any obstruction. I can feel the linkage fall into place when...

Craftsman garden tractor makes noise when transaxle is engaged [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 2000 Craftsman Garden tractor that makes a pretty rough noise after I engage the transaxle. And it sounds like its coming from below the motor and not towards the rear of the tractor. And the tractor moves fine after I engage the transmission I know that if I don't get it fixed something...

What kind of fluid is it? [ 3 Answers ]

OK, I recently discovered that I started to squirting like a water fountain when I reach orgasms... so my question is... does the fluid squirt out of my pee hole? Or my vagina? Is it pee? Or just some fluid?

Trouble shoot transaxle [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, dave from Wisconsin, I have , I believe to be a 1993 sears lawn mower with a spicer transmission in it. The model for the lawn mower is-- 502.255090 serial no. 28403837. When I tied putting the lawn mower into any gear the mower would not move, I checked the belts and they're fine , I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.