Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 3, 2019, 09:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Words cannot express how happy I am that AOC is a democrat and not a republican.

I wouldn't go quite that far. I think there are some honest members, but yes, many of them are corrupt. The difference is that a career politician, like Obama, for instance, becomes skilled at cover up. They never come out and say completely what they believe. They manipulate the fog very well. Trump, on the other hand, just thinks it and says it. You might not like him, but at least you do know where he stands.
    I've heard your allegations but not seen your evidence or repubs doing anything about it at the time so it's easy to dismiss right wing talking points they use to convince themselves and as for the honesty of what the dufus says, my gosh they are proven lies even if they sound good to you, but it's comical the way you spin the lies and big mouth as a good thing.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 3, 2019, 09:18 AM
    not seen your evidence
    On Obama? Are you kidding? How about 4 dead bodies in Benghazi? Would that be enough evidence for you? The lying on 5 Sunday morning news programs that went on? Or the VA scandal? Or the IRS scandal? The secret meeting between Lynch and BC just days before HC was let off the hook? If you can't see that, then your eyes are closed. It is all out in the open for anyone who is interested in the truth to notice.

That's what really discredits your complaining in my view. Your explosive vitriol that you direct at Trump, and yet the incredible blindness you direct towards Obama just make your complaining to be clearly a lot of political noise.
    Expert

Oct 3, 2019, 09:30 AM
    You sound like a broken record with half of it missing, so all due respect, I dismiss your whole accounting of what is now documented and archived HISTORY. Today we have the saddest excuse for a great nation as I have ever witnessed and it honestly gives me no joy or pride to endure it, but I do hope as a nation we can overcome this dismal display of idiocy.

To clarify, It goes beyond the partisan political noise of typical silly season electioneering, it's America at a lot less than it's best, and that diminishes us both, as well as ALL of US!
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Oct 3, 2019, 09:48 AM
    jlisenbe: I am glad AOC is not a Libertarian, too....However, she is an idealist...and I don't agree with those ideals much at all.....But, she is a beautiful woman! And, I always liked beautiful women! Personal weakness!
    Uber Member

Oct 3, 2019, 10:32 AM
    I dismiss your whole accounting of what is now documented and archived HISTORY.
    So you dismiss the negatives of the Obama years? Why am I not surprised? Again, it makes so much of your complaining just ring hollow.

jlisenbe: I am glad AOC is not a Libertarian, too....However, she is an idealist...and I don't agree with those ideals much at all.....But, she is a beautiful woman! And, I always liked beautiful women! Personal weakness!
    Beautiful on the outside. Inside??? Highly suspect.
    Expert

Oct 3, 2019, 11:20 AM
    So you dismiss the negatives of the Obama years? Why am I not surprised? Again, it makes so much of your complaining just ring hollow.
    You misread, I dismiss your accounting of the Obama administration.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Oct 3, 2019, 10:52 PM
    So you dismiss the negatives of the Obama years?
    Do you think Obama was born in the US?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 3, 2019, 11:00 PM
    NO, he lied

Oct 4, 2019, 04:23 AM
    Paraclete: I have always had my suspicions about Obama's birthplace, too....never reconciled it in my mind.....he could have prevented all that by just immediately producing his Birth Certificate when all the talk about it started but he waited way too long, which added to the gossipers conversation.
    Expert

Oct 4, 2019, 06:17 AM
    Anybody concerned with Rudy and our government helping the thug dufus get dirt on political foes from other countries? Or asking China to get dirt on his political foes?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartanntp

3 different links folks, and obviously I'm going to ignore that birther stuff and why you would even question the birthplace of a congressman, then a senator with an American mom in the first place.

Just breaking!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/whistle...e-tax-returns/

More stalling?
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2019, 08:55 AM
    Do you think Obama was born in the US?
    I have no reason not to believe that, just like I have no reason not to believe that he orchestrated a gigantic cover up about what caused the Benghazi massacre.

reveal that officials felt Trump would not agree to meet with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky unless Zelensky promised to launch the investigations — and did so publicly.
    So they FELT that? Well then it just has to be true, doesn't it??? I mean that is what they FELT!!
    Expert

Oct 4, 2019, 09:05 AM
    I think it would be laughable if not so serious, that the dufus worries so much about corruption in other countries but goes through great lengths to hide his own. Even more puzzling is that repubs think it's okay for foreigners to investigate Americans who so far happen to be just his political enemies.

I guess if a liar says it often enough then it must be true huh?
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2019, 09:14 AM
    that the dufus worries so much about corruption in other countries but goes through great lengths to hide his own.
    Says the man who voted for Obama TWICE and for HC as well, both individuals well known for scandals.
    Expert

Oct 4, 2019, 10:30 AM
    So it's okay to solicit a foreign government to investigate an American citizen who happens to be his political opponent. I think the law says otherwise.

You got me! I voted for Obama TWICE, and HC once and never held my nose, nor am I holding it now. Can you say the same? Of course you can't. You have to excuse me while I READ the emails brought forth in yesterdays testimony.
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2019, 11:43 AM
    So it's okay to solicit a foreign government to investigate an American citizen who happens to be his political opponent. I think the law says otherwise.
    I haven't said that is OK, but at least I am an equal opportunity criticizer. You, on the other hand, are politically selective with your outrage. While you're reading those emails, you might want to visit the graves of the dead Americans from Benghazi. Might give you a little perspective.

You got me! I voted for Obama TWICE, and HC once and never held my nose, nor am I holding it now. Can you say the same?
    If you didn't hold your nose with those two, then you must have lost your sense of smell.

Oct 4, 2019, 11:59 AM
    I think the road is laden with mines! Here is the issue: To find dirt on someone, they must have made dirt......then comes the question of: Why did they make dirt in the first place. Just because someone with few scruples, like President Trump, has the temerity to ask a foreign government for dirt on you doesn't absolve you from the need to be scrutinized...playing the victim is fairly superficial. If you didn't commit a crime, of some description, then there wouldn't be a rug to find dirt under. I think this whole thing is headed for a "Nuclear Exchange" if the documents Giuliani has on the Bidens (Father & Son) come to light.....Trump may take a torpedo below the water line but Biden will absorb a so many salvos his ship, too, will keel over.

Its going to get really nasty.
    Expert

Oct 4, 2019, 02:14 PM
    It's silly season Vac, and no dirt is actually needed to smear an opponent or anybody else since that's been the dufus playbook since he announced his candidacy. It's against the law to solicit a foreign nation to help a political campaign no matter what the cover story is, and against the law for you to use government time and resources to run a campaign.

If you cannot see that the dufus breaks both of those laws then maybe you should brush up on the law. I can forgive many for not being able to read the Mueller Reort, or understand it, but the latest developments are extremely compelling and the dufus is in trouble no matter what repubs in the senate do about it.

Yeah Nasty is the word for it alright. Guiliani will be the first casualty though I predict, but clearly others will get sucked into this mess the dufus makes.
    Expert

Oct 4, 2019, 02:24 PM
    I haven't said that is OK, but at least I am an equal opportunity criticizer. You, on the other hand, are politically selective with your outrage. While you're reading those emails, you might want to visit the graves of the dead Americans from Benghazi. Might give you a little perspective. If you didn't hold your nose with those two, then you must have lost your sense of smell.
    Cherry picking your own facts and dismissing the whole story is highly prejudicial and deceptive since you got nothing but right wing talking points that ignore the findings in MANY investigations into this sneak attack. You go visit those graves for perspective as a life lost is tragic, and would have been more but for the actins of the others that blunted the attack.

Sadly that's the way terrorists attacks go, as well as anytime the bad guys get the drop on the good guys no matter where it is. We've had enough of those in this country for you to know that and have a sober perspective on it, so spare me the conspiracy theories of the loonies. Politicizing such a tragedy is just plain despicable.
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2019, 03:23 PM
    Cherry picking your own facts and dismissing the whole story is highly prejudicial and deceptive since you got nothing but right wing talking points that ignore the findings in MANY investigations into this sneak attack.
    Nah. You just don't like the facts. It was plainly a coordinated terror attack and Obama knew that, but then he sent Susan Rice onto five Sunday morning news programs to say it was just an spontaneous response to a offensive video the attackers did not like. That was completely untrue. If Trump had done that, you'd want his head, but since it was your beloved Mr. Obama, then you just blow the whole thing off. The families of the dead Americans would beg to differ with you. Politics.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2019, 04:57 PM
    I think it is important that a President should focus on the corruption that US citizens might be bringing to other countries. Clearly there are issues with Biden activities in the Ukraine

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HVAC squirrel cage blower whistle noise. [ 2 Answers ]

I just had a motor replaced in a HVAC squirrel cage air blower. The blower now makes a kind of whistling sound along with the normal moving air sound. The sound seems to pulsate and is annoying. I know the technician has the rotor off center. I.e. there is a big gap on one edge of the housing...

Tin whistle [ 5 Answers ]

I want to get a tin whistle ever since I listened to The Lord of the Rings theme song. I want to know what keys I should get, and I want to get 5 different ones. Please answer! Thanks!

What would cause a whistle in the pipes? [ 1 Answers ]

There is a whistle in the pipes.

DOG WHISTLE/ silent whistle / galtons whistle? [ 10 Answers ]

Hey I was wondering if anyone knew whether these whistles are good & work properly, I want to teach my dog a few more things & also when I take him off leash he listens to me (mostly) but responds better to high pitch whistles etc. ( I can't whistle lol ) I was wondering if this would be good for...

How to whistle [ 3 Answers ]

How on earth do you whistle with your fingers in your mouth??

View more questions Search