Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Sep 27, 2019, 05:19 AM
    Athos: Come on! You know Trump will not kill the whistleblower....its just frustration with being infested with Obama era spies within the ranks that he is expressing himself this way.

Yes, the whistleblower is talking 2nd and 3rd hand information: INADMISSABLE IN ANY COURT! Can you imagine: I didn't witness a murder but I know someone who did and they said "____"...this doesn't work, at all! And the ones who were in the room can't talk about any of it because of Executive Privilege clauses: DEMOS HAVE ZILTCH!

You can IMPEACH ALL YOU WANT! Trump stays in office: The Congress is a toothless dog! The Senate won't go along with any of this crap, Trump will remain in office: Bill Clinton WAS CONVICTED OF PERJURY AND IMPEACHED AND STAYED IN OFFICE! You are delusional about forcing Trump out....dreaming! And, guess what, once Clinton was Impeached, his popularity increased...AND SO WILL TRUMP'S: CAN YOU SAY "ANOTHER FOUR YEARS"? Start practicing now.

The little prima donna Adam Schiff is not the most cerebral individual: Right now, he has done nothing for his District because he has been running down rabbit holes in search of Trump: He is a complete loser!

Trump is not above the law....but, as POTUS, he is no longer a simple citizen, he is Commander In Chief, and that changes everything.

You keep wanting to apply conventional laws to the POTUS....THIS POTUS! The left had no interests and demonstrated no interests in implementing laws when Clinton or Obama were in Office....Why the double standard? When laws are applied unequally, they become tools of restraint and constraint. Of course, I don't expect you to respond about the double standard of law applicability between POTUS administrations but you know its true. When Obama flew $1.7 billon to Iran in the middle of the night, he didn't consult congress or anyone else....didn't hear a peep about law breaking then...that's just one example from a man who said that the U.S. Constitution was "a piece of paper"....but that's O.K. because he was Barack HUSSEIN Obama and not Donald Trump.

As a Libertarian, I want LAWS IMPOSED WITH EQUALITY.....The left just doesn't get that concept. With the upcoming changes to the SCOTUS, they are going to get a dose of the medicine they have been trying to dish out: The Right will use the Courts to clear hurdles and contain the left like never before....and you know what? YOU ASKED FOR IT by being so biased that you no longer even try to hide it.....extreme arrogance on the left.

All this turmoil serves only to help build the Libertarian cause so that one day there will be THREE PARTIES instead of the MONOPOLY ON POWER THAT THE DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICAN HAVE NOW! We are waiting in the wings! The left and the Right have conspired for years to shut down every attempt to bring a Third Party into play: They want the power all to themselves, they don't want change and helping the people and improving the people's lot is the furthest thing from their mind...its a charade!.....DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICS ARE OF THE SAME ILK!
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2019, 05:22 AM
    Yes, the whistleblower is talking 2nd and 3rd hand information: INADMISSABLE IN ANY COURT! Can you imagine: I didn't witness a murder but I know someone who did and they said "____"...this doesn't work, at all! And the ones who were in the room can't talk about any of it because of Executive Privilege clauses: DEMOS HAVE ZILTCH!
    Pretty well sums it up.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 27, 2019, 06:05 AM
    So we can just IGNORE the FACT that the dufus released a memo of his call with Zelenskyy where we wanted an investigation into his political opponent, and was with holding duly authorized military assistance unless he agreed? I guess it doesn't bother you that that in itself is illegal does it? Or it's the best confession you can get? Or the whistle blowers accont was investigated and found CREDIBLE and urgent or that everything alleged really did happen?

Funny how you holler evidence, and then ignore it, but MORE to come for sure. You should wait for the eyewitness testimony. What you didn't know there are eyewitnesses? There are 6. Should have read the IG report, the dufus memo, the WB allegations. LOL, repubs are claiming the Ukraine interfered in the 2016 elections and framed Russia!

Keep listening to the lying, cheating, dufus bully. I can't wait to see heads explode over the EVIDENCE of the cover up he and his sycophants perpetrated, or tried to, and no doubt the witness intimidation coming. Just as a matter of law, there can be NO executive privilege to cover up a CRIME, or wrong doing by the executive, and we have the crime as outlined in his own released memo.

Sep 27, 2019, 06:21 AM
    Talaniman: GET THE GOODS if you want Trump out, that is all I'm saying: You have to nail him to the cross if he is to be removed.....and it just won't be easy to do, especially with hearsay testimony. I think Capital Punishment is appropriate but I don't support killing a man without airtight evidence EVEN IF I intuitively know he is guilty......And this is the POTUS and that fact makes it all the more difficult....you have to have evidence that supports the evidence! It is tough. Get the goods and yo will see a ton of people fall in behind removing Trump from office: Just not liking him isn't enough and definitely won't get the job done.
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2019, 06:36 AM
    where we wanted an investigation into his political opponent, and was with holding duly authorized military assistance unless he agreed?
    Where did he say he would withhold military assistance unless there was an agreement to investigate Biden? I read the transcript but I've been known to miss things.
    Expert

Sep 27, 2019, 06:40 AM
    I can agree with going through the process and by law he is as entitled to the same due process as every body else. I think that has started.

Sep 27, 2019, 07:08 AM
    Talaniman: Well, if it is started, will you please stop hogging all the popcorn! This should be exciting!
    Expert

Sep 27, 2019, 07:57 AM
    People with eigineering back grounds do tend to enjoy and appreciate the step by step building process, more than others I think, and just between you and me, I love taking stuff apart, and finding out why it doesn't work right, and making it work the way its supposed to. When I started in maintenance playing with the big boy toys and tools was nasty, and nice.

What a rush!!

MUNCH MUNCH, keep the toothpicks handy!
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2019, 08:10 AM
    Where did he say he would withhold military assistance unless there was an agreement to investigate Biden? I read the transcript but I've been known to miss things.
    Expert

Sep 27, 2019, 08:43 AM
    He didn't say he would, he did withhold the funds after the congress appropriated it through the proper channels. When he finally called and Zelenskyy said he needed javelin (anti tank missles) he asked for a favor and told him to get with Rudy, and the attorney general to investigate Biden, his leading political opponent. He mentions this investigation numerous times and references Rudy and the AG often. This against the 5 year old occupation of his country by Russia. In addition the dufus wants a server he thinks the Ukraine has as evidence that Russia didn't hack and meddle in the 2016 election.

Be aware there are official channels and processes in place to investigate an American and his oversees conduct, of which the dufus blatantly bypasses and takes the illegal path of doing it himself and as Zelenskyy said publicly, he wants NO INVOLVEMENT in the American election process. It is against the law to solicit the aid of a foreign country to help in the election, which the dufus has clearly done, and corroborated by the IG, and verified the WB complaint, thus we have dems moving to the impeachment process more aggressively and repubs shaking in their boots.

Want to share the popcorn with me and Vac as we enjoy the show?

Sep 27, 2019, 09:43 AM
    Talaniman: My folks wanted me to become a lawyer.....but I thought about it and decided to do something honest and I became an Engineer, instead......I know you know what I am talking about.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 27, 2019, 09:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacuum7 View Post
    Talaniman: My folks wanted me to become a lawyer.....but I thought about it and decided to do something honest and I became an Engineer, instead......I know you know what I am talking about.
    Lawyers aren't honest? Whatcha talkin' about, Willis?!
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2019, 10:16 AM
    He didn't say he would, he did withhold the funds after the congress appropriated it through the proper channels. When he finally called and Zelenskyy said he needed javelin (anti tank missles) he asked for a favor and told him to get with Rudy, and the attorney general to investigate Biden, his leading political opponent.
    OK. So he didn't say it.
    Expert

Sep 27, 2019, 10:25 AM
    I started in law, and poly science way back in the 70's, but that steel mill money as I moved up the pecking order from labor to production sort of changed things. Those were the days, but getting into maintenance required schooling along with working so another change. Is your plant ISO compliant? Technology and computers changed everything for steel production. I would imagine you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about.
    Expert

Sep 27, 2019, 10:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    OK. So he didn't say it.
    His implications were quite clear though, and Zelenskyy did agree to an investigation, even if that was done years ago by the replacement for Shokin, the Russian puppet the whole world wanted replaced. NBC interviewed the guy this morning and he said the Bidens broke no laws but welcomed Americans to see that for themselves but without the extortion tactics.

He said he already told Rudy that.

Do me a favor, and I hate for something bad to happen to your country are implicit threats to a country at war. You do know that Russia invaded Crimea, and occupy eastern Ukraine don't you?
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2019, 12:42 PM
    Implications? Well, it sounded that way to you, but there is no real evidence for it. Sure sounds like strike three.
    Expert

Sep 27, 2019, 01:56 PM
    Dude, criminals don't talk in exact language, they imply their meanings very carefully. For example the Ukraine president talked of missiles and the president talks of favors. That's implying you get weapons we get dirt. Later in the texts Zelenskyy tells the dufus what he wants to hear, agreeing to investigate the matter and talk to Rudy and Barr.

https://apps.npr.org/documents/docum...ine-Transcript

True only Ben Sasse of Nebraska and Mitt Romney of Utah are the only senators to express concern publicly so far, but it's only been a few days, but no less than Chris Wallace of Fox News is weighing in.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/86827...tleblower-spin

Sec. of State Pompeo has been subpoenaed. that should be good to find out who vetted and assigned Rudy to go to Ukraine. No doubt Rudy will be next. We'll see if there is evidence, and where it leads, JL.
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2019, 02:36 PM
    Dude, criminals don't talk in exact language, they imply their meanings very carefully.
    You mean like when Mr. Obama told the Russian ambassador that he would have more "flexibility" once the election was over with?

Sec. of State Pompeo has been subpoenaed. that should be good to find out who vetted and assigned Rudy to go to Ukraine. No doubt Rudy will be next. We'll see if there is evidence, and where it leads, JL.
    Well, why not? I mean that strategy has worked so well the past couple of years. "Let's bring in Dr. Ford and see where it leads." Strike one. "Let's bring in Mueller and see where it leads on collusion." Strike two. At some point, a democrat actually needs to get a hit. My bet is on the pitcher on this one.

After hearing the disgraceful hit job Schiff did yesterday and then trying to characterize it as a harmless "parody", it really makes me glad I'm not a democrat. That made Trump's phone transcript seem tame in comparison. It lends the entire shameful affair an odor of desperation.
    Expert

Sep 27, 2019, 02:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    You mean like when Mr. Obama told the Russian ambassador that he would have more "flexibility" once the election was over with?
    Well that was a nothing burger, either Obama was good or repubs were bad but noisy. Noisy

Well, why not? I mean that strategy has worked so well the past couple of years. "Let's bring in Dr. Ford and see where it leads." Strike one. "Let's bring in Mueller and see where it leads on collusion." Strike two. At some point, a democrat actually needs to get a hit. My bet is on the pitcher on this one.
    I think the public will understand this situation a lot easier than they can understand the 400 page Mueller Report.

After hearing the disgraceful hit job Schiff did yesterday and then trying to characterize it as a harmless "parody", it really makes me glad I'm not a democrat. That made Trump's phone transcript seem tame in comparison. It lends the entire shameful affair an odor of desperation.
    Betting your dufus is a lot more desperate than Schiff is. Take your corners and let's get this thing on!

PS

Repubs and the dufus have been hollering no collusion an awful long time, but this sure looks like collusion to me!

Sep 27, 2019, 07:43 PM
    Talaniman: Yes, a lot has changed in 32 years.....but the core of the process hasn't changed and will not, same as with Steel production.....Yes, all the production facilities are ISO compliant, too......The production side is always a bit more lucrative if you are willing to endure the daily diet of crisis.

Funny how your story parallels mine: I was going to go back to school and get graduate degree (Masters and possibly, even, Doctorate) but the money flow started to come and then the women flow started to come and I lost the zest to go back for more after the first four years.

So weird how you learn so much so fast when you are younger (early 20's to early 40's) and then it becomes a bit more difficult.....Wife and kids put my focus back where it should be, on the straight and narrow, the way its supposed to be....I cherish these times.

I have let God take hold of the steering wheel now....I will keep on doing what I am doing but God is firmly in control of my life.....and, I can tell you with all honesty, that is A-O.K. by me!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HVAC squirrel cage blower whistle noise. [ 2 Answers ]

I just had a motor replaced in a HVAC squirrel cage air blower. The blower now makes a kind of whistling sound along with the normal moving air sound. The sound seems to pulsate and is annoying. I know the technician has the rotor off center. I.e. there is a big gap on one edge of the housing...

Tin whistle [ 5 Answers ]

I want to get a tin whistle ever since I listened to The Lord of the Rings theme song. I want to know what keys I should get, and I want to get 5 different ones. Please answer! Thanks!

What would cause a whistle in the pipes? [ 1 Answers ]

There is a whistle in the pipes.

DOG WHISTLE/ silent whistle / galtons whistle? [ 10 Answers ]

Hey I was wondering if anyone knew whether these whistles are good & work properly, I want to teach my dog a few more things & also when I take him off leash he listens to me (mostly) but responds better to high pitch whistles etc. ( I can't whistle lol ) I was wondering if this would be good for...

How to whistle [ 3 Answers ]

How on earth do you whistle with your fingers in your mouth??

View more questions Search