Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Destiny Liy Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2019, 12:31 AM
    How to maintain a healthy relationship?
    Hi guys,
    Here's my question how to maintain a healthy relationship? I am fall in love with a guy in my school. This relation is last for more than a year, but recently I feel boring when hangout with him. The passion in our love has gone and I don't want to talk to him, sharing my story just like we used to do. But I am not fall in love with another guy. How can you maintain a long run relationship full with passion?
    talaniman Posts: 54,051, Reputation: 10852
    Expert

Sep 11, 2019, 10:09 AM
    You talk about it honestly with each other and see if you can work together because it does take TWO. How old are you both, and do you work or go to school, or live together or apart? You want passion, that takes a very special bond, built with a commitment to hard work from you both, and boredom is a personal issue that is about you more than him.
    Destiny Liy Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2019, 12:45 AM
    I am working and he is still studying.We both adult. I talked to him and gretefully we share what we think with each other. It's important to communicate. thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I keep trying to maintain my relationship? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone! I was hoping to have your opinion on this matter I am really trying to figure out.. I am engaged with a wonderful guy we both are 28 and have known each other for 1.5 years now... I am really exited and have almost everything for our wedding house, dress... The thing is he is...

How to maintain the relationship? Topics to talk... [ 4 Answers ]

Last year, a few days after Christmas I went to a birthday party and danced all night with a guy. He wanted to kiss me but I told him I couldn't, so he didn't try any further, but kept dancing a lot. After party he walked me home and the next day we talked a lot on messenger and I discovered he was...

To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity [ 11 Answers ]

To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity 1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down. 2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't DisguiseYour Voice! 3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask...

Foods to help maintain a healthy and balanced nervous system [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I suffer from anxiety and find it hard to eat because I do not have an appetite. This problem alone causes so many issues on its own but it does not help the anxiety either. I eat A lot of fruit, and yougart. Its challenging for my stomach to stand anything else, it is so weak. ...

How to maintain a healthy level of Insanity [ 10 Answers ]

To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity:D 1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down. 2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.

View more questions Search